Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    55 Years & Still Rolling hwoods's Avatar
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Thumbs up Cancel the Search Party.....

Ladies and Gentlemen: Great News. I am alive and well. Actually, I'm almost at a loss for words after getting a PM and an email inquiring if I am OK and letting me know that my absence had not gone unnoticed. I have gone through a bunch of Adjustments, all good, and I've just been busy with a bunch of stuff. Last Month I stepped down after 14 years as a District Commissioner on our County Fire Commission. This is to prevent any questions arising about ethics since I am taking a job as a Lobbyist, and I expect to be working on some Contract matters with local government. I'm still actively responding, usually driving, and our VFD is working thru some staffing issues which have me spending more time there. Anyway, to keep it short, THANK YOU ALL. I'll be popping in when I can......
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Holy $uck Harve. Not sure if I should congratulate you and shake your hand or lock you down and send you in for a psyc eval! Well done you... I think. ahahahaaa. NO seriously you will no doubt do your usual truly awesome and fantastic job in the Chair of Lobbyist. Just take care and look out for your own health and safety along the way. From what I hear, beating your head against brick and stone reinforced steel plate can become quite the headache. On the other hand, if those guys in Washington thought you were a tough nut to crack before.... wait'l they get a look at you now! ahahahahaaa

Good Luck! and WELL DONE, Sir!! {double thumbs up from the Canadian Contigent!! (shaking head: BUT the man must be CAAAA-RRRAAAAA-ZZZZEEEEEE!!!!)} ahahahahaha

Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

Congrats as well, I think. Hope everything works out.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Quote Originally Posted by hwoods View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen: Great News. I am alive and well. Actually, I'm almost at a loss for words after getting a PM and an email inquiring if I am OK and letting me know that my absence had not gone unnoticed. I have gone through a bunch of Adjustments, all good, and I've just been busy with a bunch of stuff. Last Month I stepped down after 14 years as a District Commissioner on our County Fire Commission. This is to prevent any questions arising about ethics since I am taking a job as a Lobbyist, and I expect to be working on some Contract matters with local government. I'm still actively responding, usually driving, and our VFD is working thru some staffing issues which have me spending more time there. Anyway, to keep it short, THANK YOU ALL. I'll be popping in when I can......

Oh, you haven't been here huh? Just kidding my Brother. We have missed you and your widsom.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Thread Information