Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Forum Member

Just got the call to schedule my medical anyone else on this step?

Forum Member

Does anyone follow their status on the Governmentjobs.com site? Mine has not been updated since the CPAT which I passed back in the end of june. Anyone else in the same boat?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LTJP View Post
    Does anyone follow their status on the Governmentjobs.com site? Mine has not been updated since the CPAT which I passed back in the end of june. Anyone else in the same boat?
    Yes very much so. It seems as the process is a bit conveluded this year.

Forum Member

The process is a little slow at times from PG. When I was hired last year, I had passed my CPAT in September, Did my oral board and background in October and didn't hear a word until the beginning of April. The investigator called me that day and was like all your contacts need to be contacted today. Spent the entire day calling my contacts and making sure they were available. Next day got the call for the Medical. And was in the academy 8 weeks later. If you have any other questions and I am able to help, I am more than willing.

Forum Member

Does anyone have any updates as far as CPAT for a Spring class is concerned?

Forum Member

I just checked government jobs as well and it says that my application status is still in CPAT without a pass rating even though I passed in August of 2012. I haven't heard anything since then. Anyone heard anything lately about the process and possible academy start times from the current testing process? I know they just started a class of prior service members (congrats by the way if that is you) but I am wondering if they are having another academy class for non-vets?

Forum Member

Im still on the CPAT part as well. I did speak with HR and they said that I am still in the process even though it says that Im "current" on the CPAT section. So keep your heads up.

Forum Member

I wouldn't go by the government jobs site, they did not update it for mine when I was hired. I have heard academy class going in in June/July, as it seems some people have been called for their interview/background investigation. The process was a little strange for me as well. I went to my interview/background/psych in October and I didn't hear anything again until April. Just keep your hopes high.

Forum Member

Anyone get a call for an interview yet?

Forum Member

Anyone hear anything yet? My status on government jobs went from CPAT to application received.

Thread Information