Forum Member

Default Anyone tested in North Carolina before? (Greensboro) or any other city ?

Going down to Greensboro NC last week in April to take the written and Phys test just seeing anyone can give me some advice .

Forum Member

I would love to know more about Greensboro FD, I have searched for months trying to find anything on thier department. I would love to know their tactics, and the general aggressiveness of the department. The one thing I do know they are accredditied, and I love the city. I do know that almost any major fire department in NC are normally a progressive aggressive fire department, I would love to know if Greensboro falls into this becasue I would love to put an APP to their department.

I have tested for Charlotte and I am going to be taking thier CPAT soon. I am still on the ropes about taking Durham's test yet, I have an app in just not sure if I can swing the mile and a half run time. They have some good videos up www.durhamfire.net check them out.

Either way I was born and raised in Pittsburgh PA Served four years in the military in NC and I am now in Charleston SC. I can honestly say I enjoyed NC the most, especially that side of it.
    Last edited by CFD8; 04-01-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Forum Member

I, too, tested for Charlotte and will be taking the CPAT. Does Charlotte see a fair amount of fire compared to other mid-size and large cities?

Thread Information