Forum Member

Default Need Music Ideas for Videos

Okay, so here's the overview.I am part of a cadet class here in the Austin area and have set it up to were we have a couple of helmet cams floating around whenever we are on the drill field. We are using these videos for training aids to review what we are doing right and wrong. I am wanting to spruce up thee videos a little and add music to them, but having a hard time coming up with some ideas for songs. Let me know what you all think might be some good songs to have in the videos. Thanks ahead of time.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfighter View Post
    Okay, so here's the overview.I am part of a cadet class here in the Austin area and have set it up to were we have a couple of helmet cams floating around whenever we are on the drill field. We are using these videos for training aids to review what we are doing right and wrong. I am wanting to spruce up thee videos a little and add music to them, but having a hard time coming up with some ideas for songs. Let me know what you all think might be some good songs to have in the videos. Thanks ahead of time.

All music is copywrited. You can't by law use them as you want. Yes you can listen to them all day and night but you can't legally use them as you want to.

Then what happens when someone put this video on YouTube? You want to make your FD look bad?
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    All music is copywrited. You can't by law use them as you want. Yes you can listen to them all day and night but you can't legally use them as you want to.

Then what happens when someone put this video on YouTube? You want to make your FD look bad?
    Not at all. Whenever you use any copywrited material on YouTube, it automatically detects that material and makes you agree to a licensing agreement that you are using this material. You are still allowed to use it, the video just may not be able to be played on certain platforms or viewed in certain countries.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post

Incorrect.
    ‎"I was always taught..." Four words impacting fire service education in the most negative of ways. -Bill Carey

Thread Information