Like Tree123Likes

Thread: I'm getting a Pager?

  1. #451

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightnPBIArmor View Post
    And saying that your own loved ones understand that to you the fire department comes first and formost....well that may be ( and I wonder if they truly feel that way or that's what you want to believe), but even if they do, what kind of message does that send to them about how important they are to you?
    It teaches them that when you take on a job, you follow through the best you can. It teaches them that family events come and go, but when given the chance to help another, you take that chance.

    It teaches them that you are not just a volunteer, you are a firefighter that has a job to do and you do not let other things keep you from that job.

    My family understand because as I said, for the few events I have missed, I have been there for many, many others. Because my family would rather me be gone to help save a life, then to sit at a school play and later hear that one more person on scene would have helped lift that car.

    This attitude that volunteer firefighters have of "well, we just didn't make it in time, we just didn't have enough people, we just didn't..." is bunk. If you had the majority of your department members actually doing their job and responding, you would have had enough people, you would have arrived on time, you would have had..." But no. Billy decided that it was more important to stay home for his daughters school play. As a result, there were not enough people to pull little Susie out of the rolled over car and she will now never be in another school play.

  2. #452

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    No mirrors in your house then?

    No but I was thinking of putting photos of you around so I could be reminded of what a retarded @$$hat is.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Go away loser.
    **** off retard.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Quote me saying I sit around all day avoiding calls, or shut the F##K up. Because you are LYING. I gave specific circumstances where I don't respond and you choose to be a 2 year old with your hands over your ears yelling NO NO NO. Grow up old man. POST WHERE I SIT AROUND AVOIDING CALLS. Come on Super Hero, let's see it.
    So you admit you ignore calls. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyChiefGonzo View Post
    Kenny is an argumentative little @$$hat, isn't he?

    I have a theory about his "only 5 guys out of 40 responding to calls"....
    Perhaps the other 35 guys are sick and tired of "KennytheFireGuy" and the other 4 are too stupid to realize that he is the source of the problem...

    No, the other 35 guys are lazy little *****s like most the people in this thread. You know what that is like right? Carrying the title Chief and all. Me and the other 4 guys are working to clean house.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Go away loser.
    You just can't take being wrong can you? You thought you were all mighty firefighter man. Super flamer. Thought you were superior because you are paid, but to make other not think of you as an ***, you volunteer too. You still carry this attitude that you are better then them because you have a paying job.

    Pull your helmet out of your butt and stop treating volunteers like they are beneath you.
    Last edited by KennyTheFireGuy; 11-14-2012 at 10:47 PM.

  3. #453
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post

    You keep saying that, but I have never said anything along that line. I am proud to be a firefighter volunteer. It is a job I take to heart and work hard at.

    You are ashamed because you don't tell people you are a VOLUNTEER, you are a poser and pretender that wants people to believe you are a paid firefighter. And once agin, it is NOT a job, no matter how hard you work at it. YOU ARE A VOLUNTEER, be proud of that. It should be enough.

    You seem to be the one with the problem that firefighter volunteering is actually a JOB. You seem to be hung up on this "if you don't get paid, it's not a job."

    It is not a job, not a career, not an occupation...keep pretneding it is, most posers never do face the truth.

    And what town would that be?

    The town where you are a VOLUNTEER. The town you repeatedly have said has responses of 3 guys. You know that you have said that over and over and over here.


    Money? No. Paid? Yes. Stop being stuck on this money thing.

    Okay explain how you are "PAID." I can't wait to see this load of absolute semantical nonsense. If you aren't receiving money it isn't a job. Unless you try to convince others that it is a job even though you are a poser and pretender.


    Every single post you made saying volunteering is not a job, not work, ect.

    Oh there is definitely work involved, I never said there wasn't work involved. Once again quote me and I will say you are right, but you can't because I never said it wasn't work. You see you can volunteer to do anything and there will be work involved. Whether it is being a VOLUNTEER Firefighter, or little league coach, or library aide or working at the soup kitchen, there is work involved, but it still isn't a job.

    I am the one here that is facing and accepting the truth. Truth that volunteers work and it is a job.

    Well apparently only 3 of your VOLUNTEERS take it seriously enough to even respond most of the time. If that was a job they would get fired for poor attendance. Do you fire poor attendance vollies? Oh, that's right 37 of your guys hardly ever show up so apparently you don't.

    It is work to be a VOLUNTEER Firefighter, it is still not a job.



    So, to close this out. Firefighter volunteers work hard. It is a JOB. Job is not defined by money. I work hard at our department as do some other guys. Like it or not, it is a job.

    You don't close out anything Super Hero...and trying to do that doesn't erase how wrong and out of touch you are.

    Jobs are defined by being PAID, it is how we pay our bills.

    You work hard and apparently so do 2 other guys. A sham, an illusion, and a dangerous one at that with possible fatal ramifications.

    Once again, you are a VOLUNTEER, and no matter how many times you say it it is not a job.

    What color is the sky in your fantasy world?
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  4. #454
    Forum Member
    FWDbuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pee-Ayy!
    Posts
    7,406

    Default

    Kenny once went to a psychiatrist for help, but the psychiatrist slashed his wrists halfway through the session..............
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

  5. #455
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    It teaches them that when you take on a job, you follow through the best you can. It teaches them that family events come and go, but when given the chance to help another, you take that chance.

    Sure sure...I bet they will remember that when they reminisce about an event you weren't at.

    It teaches them that you are not just a volunteer, you are a firefighter that has a job to do and you do not let other things keep you from that job.

    Not a job, never will be.

    My family understand because as I said, for the few events I have missed, I have been there for many, many others. Because my family would rather me be gone to help save a life, then to sit at a school play and later hear that one more person on scene would have helped lift that car.

    Sure sure, keep telling yourself that.

    This attitude that volunteer firefighters have of "well, we just didn't make it in time, we just didn't have enough people, we just didn't..." is bunk. If you had the majority of your department members actually doing their job and responding, you would have had enough people, you would have arrived on time, you would have had..." But no. Billy decided that it was more important to stay home for his daughters school play. As a result, there were not enough people to pull little Susie out of the rolled over car and she will now never be in another school play.

    Aren't you the guy with 3 guys responding the majority of time? Both of my FDs average more than that for every call. My #1 POC FD averages 8, and my number 2 averages 15. Of course many times there are more than those averages, but even if there weren't we still beat your 3 to 5 responders. Tell me again who has the more dedicated volunteers?

    If you honestly are so short handed that if 1 guy doesn't show up you can't operate stop lying to your community about having a fire department.
    Just more drivel from you...repeats of the same crap.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  6. #456
    MembersZone Subscriber
    LVFD301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    Third, No I am not from AK, but I would stand to guess that "podunk" is offensive. So stop being an ignorant retard and calling everyone, and everything from the south "podunk". Sure beats being a damn yankee.

    First off, no said anything about Alaska. They said Arkansas. AR.

    Secondly, you know, I could care less what you like to call yourself. Firefighter, Volunteer, Volunteer Firefighter, God, God in turnouts, etc. You just knock yourself out. I will just refer to you as an guy who is depriving a village somewhere of their idiot.

    What I can tell you - is you would not last 10 minutes on any department I have ever been associated with, and that has been full time paid departments, POC departments, or volunteer departments. A few minutes with you and the interview board or person would quickly note that you are nuts, and suggest to you that there may be better ways for you to funnel your time and energy into - like picking up trash at the city park.

    I notice how unwilling you are to identify where you are, or what department you are with. Probably because if the truth be known you are some kid that has been kicked off the local volunteer department, and now you troll the board.

    Now - be gone.

  7. #457
    MembersZone Subscriber
    LVFD301's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Can someone contact his mother and slap her for letting him on the internet with no supervision?

  8. #458
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    No but I was thinking of putting photos of you around so I could be reminded of what a retarded @$$hat is.

    Dude seriously, what are you 12 years old? Or are you in fact Junior back for more?



    **** off retard.

    Really quite mature old man.



    So you admit you ignore calls. Thanks

    Yes, there are times I won't respond. If my kids are sick and i am home alone with them, that is called being a father. When my wife was going through chemo for her breast cancer and was unbelievably sick I didn't respond, that's called being a husband. Let's see you rip on those and show what a real tough guy you are...I also said if I am sick to the point of puking I am not going, that's called being a responsible adult. I also said I turn my pager off after midnight on nights when i have to work at the career FD the next day, that's called being a responsible employee. You see with my JOB, I can't miss work for a fire call out where I live. And since my JOB pays my bills that is a trade off both of my chiefs are willing to accept 10 days a month. You see with my work schedule I am around more than most others.

    Frankly, I don't care if you approve or not, the people I am responsible to, my chiefs, accept it knowing that I am around more than most. I would bet between my 2 FDs I make far more calls than you do...



    No, the other 35 guys are lazy little *****s like most the people in this thread. You know what that is like right? Carrying the title Chief and all. Me and the other 4 guys are working to clean house.

    I am not a Chief and haven't been for over 6 years. I did clean house, we did improve our response numbers. Maybe you and you Super Hero buddies are the problem. My guess is you pummel everyone that doesn't respond like you do. I will tell you if you got in my face you wouldn't be happy with what you heard in response.

    Wow, in this thread alone you went from 3 to 5 responding! Hallelujah Super Hero you are a miracle worker...YEAH RIGHT. Both of my FDs still have more responders show up than yours does...remind me again about dedication again...You make me laugh.


    You just can't take being wrong can you? You thought you were all mighty firefighter man. Super flamer. Thought you were superior because you are paid, but to make other not think of you as an ***, you volunteer too. You still carry this attitude that you are better then them because you have a paying job.

    Nope never said I was superior because I was paid, YOU SAID THAT ABOUT ME. Again quote me saying I am superior to vollies because I am paid. Or you are LYING again. The fact you would say stupid crap like that when I have said so many times you lost count that I am a POC FF on 2 volly FDs. So are you saying that when I am a paid guy I hate nyself as a volly? If so I must hate the career me when I am vollying. Yeah that makes sense. Can you see how stupid you sound saying utter nonsense like that? I am a proud volly entering my 36th year as a volunteer. I am a proud career firefighter entering my 22nd year as a career firefighter. So once again quote me saying I am better than vollies because I am paid becaus eunless you do you are LYING!!

    Pull your helmet out of your butt and stop treating volunteers like they are beneath you.

    Good lord man you are absolutely hysterical...PROVE I SAID THAT! PROVE IT OR YOU ARE LYING. How could I look down on vollies when I volly at 2 FDs myself? Can you see how stupid you sound?

    How stupid do you want to sound? Because every post from you adds a new level.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  9. #459
    Forum Member
    KnightnPBIArmor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Beautiful downtown Hortense, GA
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    It teaches them that when you take on a job, you follow through the best you can. It teaches them that family events come and go, but when given the chance to help another, you take that chance.

    It teaches them that you are not just a volunteer, you are a firefighter that has a job to do and you do not let other things keep you from that job.

    My family understand because as I said, for the few events I have missed, I have been there for many, many others. Because my family would rather me be gone to help save a life, then to sit at a school play and later hear that one more person on scene would have helped lift that car.

    This attitude that volunteer firefighters have of "well, we just didn't make it in time, we just didn't have enough people, we just didn't..." is bunk. If you had the majority of your department members actually doing their job and responding, you would have had enough people, you would have arrived on time, you would have had..." But no. Billy decided that it was more important to stay home for his daughters school play. As a result, there were not enough people to pull little Susie out of the rolled over car and she will now never be in another school play.
    What you're teaching them is complete strangers are more important to you than they are, and nothing will keep you from your "job", including them. That is a a heck of a message to send, especially if you have small children. Firefighting is important, but there has to be balance; I'm on my second marriage, and you better believe I'm being a lot smarter about time management this go around. Does that make me a lazy slacker, as you would say? No, that means having a balanced life. I hope for your sake you are right about your family being understanding, because if not one day you might come home to a note and a bunch of empty closets.....

  10. #460
    Forum Member
    GTRider245's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Augusta,GA
    Posts
    3,060

    Default

    In summary,

    Kenny is a loser. He is not a paid firefighter, yet he insists that the fire department is his job. He has no issue with neglecting his family to perform his duty. He would consider it a privelidge to die fighting fire and be looked at as a hero.

    This moron deserves no more of our time.
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

    -Professional in Either Role-

    Quote Originally Posted by Rescue101 View Post
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

  11. #461
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SW Missouri
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    How many "I am a disrespectful retard" t-shirts do you own?
    The only thing I own that say anything about fire is the department issued clothes that they provide me. I'm not the one claming to be the savior of your fire department.

    Did you ever think that you might be the reason that only 3 or 4 people show up on your scenes? I don't know you from Adam, but you have painted a picture of yourself that I don't think that I would want to be around you.

    I'm just guessing that the fire department that you are on was around long before you came along and will be there long after your gone. There is even a good chance they would be better off without you.
    FyredUp likes this.

  12. #462
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Excellent post!

    Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    The only thing I own that say anything about fire is the department issued clothes that they provide me. I'm not the one claming to be the savior of your fire department.

    Did you ever think that you might be the reason that only 3 or 4 people show up on your scenes? I don't know you from Adam, but you have painted a picture of yourself that I don't think that I would want to be around you.

    I'm just guessing that the fire department that you are on was around long before you came along and will be there long after your gone. There is even a good chance they would be better off without you.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  13. #463

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    How stupid do you want to sound? Because every post from you adds a new level.
    And every post from you adds you to a new level of being an @$$hat.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightnPBIArmor View Post
    What you're teaching them is complete strangers are more important to you than they are, and nothing will keep you from your "job", including them.
    No, it teaches them that they should not live a "me, me me" life.

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightnPBIArmor View Post
    I hope for your sake you are right about your family being understanding, because if not one day you might come home to a note and a bunch of empty closets.....

    I have been married for a long time. My wife is not going anywhere. She understands I am a firefighter and I was before she met me.

    My kids are grown and have families of their own. They call 2-3 times a week to talk. I see my grand children several times a month. So I can see tones of resent meant from all of them. I can tell they hate me. It shows.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    What I can tell you - is you would not last 10 minutes on any department I have ever been associated with,
    Sounds like any department you have ever been associated with needs a restructure.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    I notice how unwilling you are to identify where you are, or what department you are with. Probably because if the truth be known you are some kid that has been kicked off the local volunteer department, and now you troll the board.
    Well, after seeing the way you have treated others on here for thinking a little differently, I choose to keep my private information, private. Why do you or anyone else care who I am, where I am from and what department I am a member of, it does not change the fact that I have more dedication to my department then most of you will ever come close to having.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Just more drivel from you...repeats of the same crap.
    Just more bull **** from you. Acting like the same jerk as always.







    OH MY GOD. A FIREFIGHTER VOLUNTEER ACTUALLY RESPONDS TO CALLS AND WORKS HARD AT HIS JOB. HE MUST BE A TROLL AND A LOOSER. HOLY SH*T HE IS SHOWING US UP AND MAKING US LOOK BAD. QUICK LETS ALL ACT LIKE WANKERS AND SHOW HIM HOW BIG AND BAD WE ARE.

  14. #464
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SW Missouri
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    First off, show me where I said it was a "world-class organization"?

    Second, so not having a web site means we are not a worthy department? Wow. I guess there are a lot of non worthy departments out there. We have more important things to work on then to create and maintain a web site to show off to the world.

    Third, No I am not from AK, but I would stand to guess that "podunk" is offensive. So stop being an ignorant retard and calling everyone, and everything from the south "podunk". Sure beats being a damn yankee.
    He asked if you was from Arkansas not Alaska. Just a few miles difference there cupcake.

  15. #465

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    The only thing I own that say anything about fire is the department issued clothes that they provide me. I'm not the one claming to be the savior of your fire department.
    Nor have I. Please show me where I have said once that the department would fall apart without me?

    Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    Did you ever think that you might be the reason that only 3 or 4 people show up on your scenes? I don't know you from Adam, but you have painted a picture of yourself that I don't think that I would want to be around you.
    Most lazy people don't like to be around hard working people. It makes them look bad.


    Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    I'm just guessing that the fire department that you are on was around long before you came along and will be there long after your gone. There is even a good chance they would be better off without you.
    Yes it was and it was on the verge of being shut down before our new chief came along and set some new rules. We used to have about 10 guys that responded to all calls. Over the years some have passed away. Others have moved. And some retired from the department. We have replaced them with these newer lazy bums that are on the verge of being removed from the roster. But back to the point. Our department has thrived since the newer team has come in and taken over. How good can a department be if no one shows up? We know when tones drop, that these 4-5 people are going to be there. They all have assigned duties. There is no waiting till you get there to see who happens to show up and then assign duties. You career guys know how this works. You arrive for your shift, you are assigned a job/position.

    I am sure the department will be there long after I am gone as long as the chief or any new chief keeps these SOP's in place.






    It doe snot matter what any of you say any more. You will never understand any of this. You are all lollipop guild firefighters in your world where there is no need to always respond to calls because someone else will be there. In the real world this is not the case so I respond because it is my job.


    Done.

    Bye.

  16. #466

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    He asked if you was from Arkansas not Alaska. Just a few miles difference there cupcake.
    Remind me next time you have a type'o to rub it in your face... retard

  17. #467
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    And every post from you adds you to a new level of being an @$$hat.

    Wow, can you ever answer any of the questions asked of you? Nope it is easier for you to attack.



    No, it teaches them that they should not live a "me, me me" life.

    You may see that, I see it teaches them that they are not number 1 to you.




    I have been married for a long time. My wife is not going anywhere. She understands I am a firefighter and I was before she met me.

    VOLUNTEER Firefighter.



    My kids are grown and have families of their own. They call 2-3 times a week to talk. I see my grand children several times a month. So I can see tones of resent meant from all of them. I can tell they hate me. It shows.

    Who cares what they think? You seem not to.



    Sounds like any department you have ever been associated with needs a restructure.

    Coming from the guy who on a good day can get an amazing 5 responders to show up...Pot meet kettle.



    Well, after seeing the way you have treated others on here for thinking a little differently, I choose to keep my private information, private. Why do you or anyone else care who I am, where I am from and what department I am a member of, it does not change the fact that I have more dedication to my department then most of you will ever come close to having.

    Because we all believe you are a lying turd.



    Just more bull **** from you. Acting like the same jerk as always.

    Funny how my jerkness still makes me a bteer liked person here than your Super Heroness.



    OH MY GOD. A FIREFIGHTER VOLUNTEER ACTUALLY RESPONDS TO CALLS AND WORKS HARD AT HIS JOB. HE MUST BE A TROLL AND A LOOSER. HOLY SH*T HE IS SHOWING US UP AND MAKING US LOOK BAD. QUICK LETS ALL ACT LIKE WANKERS AND SHOW HIM HOW BIG AND BAD WE ARE.

    You are a VOLUNTEER Firefighter, it is NOT A JOB. You haven't made anyone but yourself look bad. Any attack or rebuttal you have made is so filled with lies, half-truths, inuendo, and BS that no one believes them.

    I am PROUD to be A VOLUNTEER AND CAREER Firefighter. It is sad that you want to deny that you are a VOLUNTEER Firefighter.

    Time for your warm milk grampa.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  18. #468
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SW Missouri
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    Remind me next time you have a type'o to rub it in your face... retard
    Yes the 'R' and 'K' are really close on the keyboard. On a differnt note. I never once implied you was lazy, I implied that with your 'I am a god and everyone needs to measure up to my standard' that most people would rather not be around you. At this point if I had to choose to spend time with you or with get horse whipped and then staked out naked on a anthill, I would take the whipping and the anthill.

  19. #469

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Time for your warm milk grampa.
    Wow, you're mommy lets you stay up this late on a school night?

  20. #470

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    Yes the 'R' and 'K' are really close on the keyboard.
    No, but if your left hand hits a key instead of your right hand it results in a type'o. Amazing how that happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    On a differnt note. I never once implied you was lazy, I implied that with your 'I am a god and everyone needs to measure up to my standard' that most people would rather not be around you.
    I never said you said I was lazy. You said the other members might not wan to be around me. I replied saying that lazy people tend to not want to be around hard working people. Now since you didn't get it the first time, let me break it down for you. The other members are lazy, They don't like to be around us hard working people. It makes them look bad.

    Also I never said I was a god. I am hard working as are the few others in our department.


    Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    At this point if I had to choose to spend time with you or with get horse whipped and then staked out naked on a anthill, I would take the whipping and the anthill.
    Then I would place you in the groups with the others in our department. Me and the other 4 guys will work hard. You go do your other more important things.

  21. #471
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SW Missouri
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    No, but if your left hand hits a key instead of your right hand it results in a type'o. Amazing how that happens.



    I never said you said I was lazy. You said the other members might not wan to be around me. I replied saying that lazy people tend to not want to be around hard working people. Now since you didn't get it the first time, let me break it down for you. The other members are lazy, They don't like to be around us hard working people. It makes them look bad.

    Also I never said I was a god. I am hard working as are the few others in our department.




    Then I would place you in the groups with the others in our department. Me and the other 4 guys will work hard. You go do your other more important things.
    Brag, brag, brag. Does your shoulder ever hurt from patting yourself on the back? I have found that the more someone brags on what a hand they are, they are normally pretty poor help. Do you have oversize doors to get your head through? You are real piece of work.

  22. #472
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post

    I never said you said I was lazy. You said the other members might not wan to be around me. I replied saying that lazy people tend to not want to be around hard working people. Now since you didn't get it the first time, let me break it down for you. The other members are lazy, They don't like to be around us hard working people. It makes them look bad.

    Also I never said I was a god. I am hard working as are the few others in our department.

    Then I would place you in the groups with the others in our department. Me and the other 4 guys will work hard. You go do your other more important things.
    I would find a group of guys that want to train and work together and leave your Death Wish and Super Hero complex in the dust. It's funny how when you make people feel valuable, and listen to their concerns, and work WITH them, how you can turn a fire department around in short order. I have people arriving early and waiting for me to get there to get training going. They want more and more training so I give it to them, some based on their suggestions, some based on skills I see needing improvement, and sometimes training based on new and different tactics we are going to try. When they want to do the drill over and over it seems pretty clear I am getting through to them. Attendance is way up and I see that only getting better. Both FDs are full with one having a waiting list.

    Tell me again how you are progressing with your 3 to 5 Super Hero wannabes....


    Maybe your over the top nonsense is pushing people away...
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  23. #473

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    Brag, brag, brag. Does your shoulder ever hurt from patting yourself on the back? I have found that the more someone brags on what a hand they are, they are normally pretty poor help. Do you have oversize doors to get your head through? You are real piece of work.
    Funny how you see it as bragging when in reality it is just stating facts and answering the questions asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I would find a group of guys that want to train and work together and leave your Death Wish and Super Hero complex in the dust.
    There you go again with that Super Hero crap. Is that your problem? You want to be a super hero so bad your afraid that someone that works hard my over shadow you?


    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    It's funny how when you make people feel valuable, and listen to their concerns, and work WITH them, how you can turn a fire department around in short order.
    Yes, that is what we have done. Sadly most of the valuable people are not with us any more and have been replaced by lazy people that act like FyredUp jerks.


    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I have people arriving early and waiting for me to get there to get training going. They want more and more training so I give it to them, some based on their suggestions, some based on skills I see needing improvement, and sometimes training based on new and different tactics we are going to try. When they want to do the drill over and over it seems pretty clear I am getting through to them. Attendance is way up and I see that only getting better. Both FDs are full with one having a waiting list.

    Tell me again how you are progressing with your 3 to 5 Super Hero wannabes....
    Oh yes we just want to be firefighters. We should all come and be trained by the ever impressive, often imitated, never duplicated, master Yoda of firefighting, Mr. FyredUp. Holy Sh*t how the hell do you take a sh*t with your head that far up your @$$?


    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Maybe your over the top nonsense is pushing people away...
    First of all. I am not the chief. So it is not my anything. Second of all, if they can't handle their job of responding to calls when needed, then they are lazy sh*ts.

  24. #474
    Forum Member
    EastKyFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    3,090

    Default

    I am curious why the World's Most Indispensable Firefighter In The World has been a part of this fire department for 30 years and yet it somehow nearly got shut down and needed a complete restructuring.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    --General James Mattis, USMC


  25. #475
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    601

    Default

    This is amazing. He has dropped enough hints that I was able to locate some video of Kenny fighting fire! (He shows up around the 17 second mark.)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evN_Y749UFQ

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pager Help
    By Junior22 in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 06:54 PM
  2. i'm looking for a pager
    By HFDEXP777 in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:16 PM
  3. I need I pager.
    By Explorer12 in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2001, 09:17 AM
  4. Need a pager?
    By matthewmints in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. Firefighting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2001, 12:23 PM
  5. Need a pager??
    By matthewmints in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2001, 12:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register