Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: I'm getting a Pager?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    How many "I am a disrespectful retard" t-shirts do you own?
    The only thing I own that say anything about fire is the department issued clothes that they provide me. I'm not the one claming to be the savior of your fire department.

Did you ever think that you might be the reason that only 3 or 4 people show up on your scenes? I don't know you from Adam, but you have painted a picture of yourself that I don't think that I would want to be around you.

I'm just guessing that the fire department that you are on was around long before you came along and will be there long after your gone. There is even a good chance they would be better off without you.
    FyredUp likes this.

Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Excellent post!

Quote Originally Posted by rm1524 View Post
    The only thing I own that say anything about fire is the department issued clothes that they provide me. I'm not the one claming to be the savior of your fire department.

Did you ever think that you might be the reason that only 3 or 4 people show up on your scenes? I don't know you from Adam, but you have painted a picture of yourself that I don't think that I would want to be around you.

I'm just guessing that the fire department that you are on was around long before you came along and will be there long after your gone. There is even a good chance they would be better off without you.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    How stupid do you want to sound? Because every post from you adds a new level.
    And every post from you adds you to a new level of being an @$$hat.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightnPBIArmor View Post
    What you're teaching them is complete strangers are more important to you than they are, and nothing will keep you from your "job", including them.
    No, it teaches them that they should not live a "me, me me" life.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightnPBIArmor View Post
    I hope for your sake you are right about your family being understanding, because if not one day you might come home to a note and a bunch of empty closets.....

I have been married for a long time. My wife is not going anywhere. She understands I am a firefighter and I was before she met me.

My kids are grown and have families of their own. They call 2-3 times a week to talk. I see my grand children several times a month. So I can see tones of resent meant from all of them. I can tell they hate me. It shows.

Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    What I can tell you - is you would not last 10 minutes on any department I have ever been associated with,
    Sounds like any department you have ever been associated with needs a restructure.

Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    I notice how unwilling you are to identify where you are, or what department you are with. Probably because if the truth be known you are some kid that has been kicked off the local volunteer department, and now you troll the board.
    Well, after seeing the way you have treated others on here for thinking a little differently, I choose to keep my private information, private. Why do you or anyone else care who I am, where I am from and what department I am a member of, it does not change the fact that I have more dedication to my department then most of you will ever come close to having.

Just more drivel from you...repeats of the same crap.
    Just more bull **** from you. Acting like the same jerk as always.

OH MY GOD. A FIREFIGHTER VOLUNTEER ACTUALLY RESPONDS TO CALLS AND WORKS HARD AT HIS JOB. HE MUST BE A TROLL AND A LOOSER. HOLY SH*T HE IS SHOWING US UP AND MAKING US LOOK BAD. QUICK LETS ALL ACT LIKE WANKERS AND SHOW HIM HOW BIG AND BAD WE ARE.

MembersZone Subscriber

First off, show me where I said it was a "world-class organization"?

Second, so not having a web site means we are not a worthy department? Wow. I guess there are a lot of non worthy departments out there. We have more important things to work on then to create and maintain a web site to show off to the world.

Third, No I am not from AK, but I would stand to guess that "podunk" is offensive. So stop being an ignorant retard and calling everyone, and everything from the south "podunk". Sure beats being a damn yankee.
    He asked if you was from Arkansas not Alaska. Just a few miles difference there cupcake.

Banned

Nor have I. Please show me where I have said once that the department would fall apart without me?

Most lazy people don't like to be around hard working people. It makes them look bad.

Yes it was and it was on the verge of being shut down before our new chief came along and set some new rules. We used to have about 10 guys that responded to all calls. Over the years some have passed away. Others have moved. And some retired from the department. We have replaced them with these newer lazy bums that are on the verge of being removed from the roster. But back to the point. Our department has thrived since the newer team has come in and taken over. How good can a department be if no one shows up? We know when tones drop, that these 4-5 people are going to be there. They all have assigned duties. There is no waiting till you get there to see who happens to show up and then assign duties. You career guys know how this works. You arrive for your shift, you are assigned a job/position.

I am sure the department will be there long after I am gone as long as the chief or any new chief keeps these SOP's in place.

It doe snot matter what any of you say any more. You will never understand any of this. You are all lollipop guild firefighters in your world where there is no need to always respond to calls because someone else will be there. In the real world this is not the case so I respond because it is my job.

Done.

Bye.

Banned

He asked if you was from Arkansas not Alaska. Just a few miles difference there cupcake.
    Remind me next time you have a type'o to rub it in your face... retard

And every post from you adds you to a new level of being an @$$hat.

Wow, can you ever answer any of the questions asked of you? Nope it is easier for you to attack.

No, it teaches them that they should not live a "me, me me" life.

You may see that, I see it teaches them that they are not number 1 to you.

I have been married for a long time. My wife is not going anywhere. She understands I am a firefighter and I was before she met me.

VOLUNTEER Firefighter.

My kids are grown and have families of their own. They call 2-3 times a week to talk. I see my grand children several times a month. So I can see tones of resent meant from all of them. I can tell they hate me. It shows.

Who cares what they think? You seem not to.

Sounds like any department you have ever been associated with needs a restructure.

Coming from the guy who on a good day can get an amazing 5 responders to show up...Pot meet kettle.

Well, after seeing the way you have treated others on here for thinking a little differently, I choose to keep my private information, private. Why do you or anyone else care who I am, where I am from and what department I am a member of, it does not change the fact that I have more dedication to my department then most of you will ever come close to having.

Because we all believe you are a lying turd.

Just more bull **** from you. Acting like the same jerk as always.

Funny how my jerkness still makes me a bteer liked person here than your Super Heroness.

OH MY GOD. A FIREFIGHTER VOLUNTEER ACTUALLY RESPONDS TO CALLS AND WORKS HARD AT HIS JOB. HE MUST BE A TROLL AND A LOOSER. HOLY SH*T HE IS SHOWING US UP AND MAKING US LOOK BAD. QUICK LETS ALL ACT LIKE WANKERS AND SHOW HIM HOW BIG AND BAD WE ARE.

You are a VOLUNTEER Firefighter, it is NOT A JOB. You haven't made anyone but yourself look bad. Any attack or rebuttal you have made is so filled with lies, half-truths, inuendo, and BS that no one believes them.

I am PROUD to be A VOLUNTEER AND CAREER Firefighter. It is sad that you want to deny that you are a VOLUNTEER Firefighter.

Time for your warm milk grampa.
    Maybe it's not too late

MembersZone Subscriber

Remind me next time you have a type'o to rub it in your face... retard
    Yes the 'R' and 'K' are really close on the keyboard. On a differnt note. I never once implied you was lazy, I implied that with your 'I am a god and everyone needs to measure up to my standard' that most people would rather not be around you. At this point if I had to choose to spend time with you or with get horse whipped and then staked out naked on a anthill, I would take the whipping and the anthill.

Banned

Time for your warm milk grampa.
    Wow, you're mommy lets you stay up this late on a school night?

Banned

Yes the 'R' and 'K' are really close on the keyboard.
    No, but if your left hand hits a key instead of your right hand it results in a type'o. Amazing how that happens.

On a differnt note. I never once implied you was lazy, I implied that with your 'I am a god and everyone needs to measure up to my standard' that most people would rather not be around you.
    I never said you said I was lazy. You said the other members might not wan to be around me. I replied saying that lazy people tend to not want to be around hard working people. Now since you didn't get it the first time, let me break it down for you. The other members are lazy, They don't like to be around us hard working people. It makes them look bad.

Also I never said I was a god. I am hard working as are the few others in our department.

At this point if I had to choose to spend time with you or with get horse whipped and then staked out naked on a anthill, I would take the whipping and the anthill.
    Then I would place you in the groups with the others in our department. Me and the other 4 guys will work hard. You go do your other more important things.

MembersZone Subscriber

No, but if your left hand hits a key instead of your right hand it results in a type'o. Amazing how that happens.

I never said you said I was lazy. You said the other members might not wan to be around me. I replied saying that lazy people tend to not want to be around hard working people. Now since you didn't get it the first time, let me break it down for you. The other members are lazy, They don't like to be around us hard working people. It makes them look bad.

Also I never said I was a god. I am hard working as are the few others in our department.

Then I would place you in the groups with the others in our department. Me and the other 4 guys will work hard. You go do your other more important things.
    Brag, brag, brag. Does your shoulder ever hurt from patting yourself on the back? I have found that the more someone brags on what a hand they are, they are normally pretty poor help. Do you have oversize doors to get your head through? You are real piece of work.

I would find a group of guys that want to train and work together and leave your Death Wish and Super Hero complex in the dust. It's funny how when you make people feel valuable, and listen to their concerns, and work WITH them, how you can turn a fire department around in short order. I have people arriving early and waiting for me to get there to get training going. They want more and more training so I give it to them, some based on their suggestions, some based on skills I see needing improvement, and sometimes training based on new and different tactics we are going to try. When they want to do the drill over and over it seems pretty clear I am getting through to them. Attendance is way up and I see that only getting better. Both FDs are full with one having a waiting list.

Tell me again how you are progressing with your 3 to 5 Super Hero wannabes....

Maybe your over the top nonsense is pushing people away...
    Maybe it's not too late

Banned

Brag, brag, brag. Does your shoulder ever hurt from patting yourself on the back? I have found that the more someone brags on what a hand they are, they are normally pretty poor help. Do you have oversize doors to get your head through? You are real piece of work.
    Funny how you see it as bragging when in reality it is just stating facts and answering the questions asked.

I would find a group of guys that want to train and work together and leave your Death Wish and Super Hero complex in the dust.
    There you go again with that Super Hero crap. Is that your problem? You want to be a super hero so bad your afraid that someone that works hard my over shadow you?

It's funny how when you make people feel valuable, and listen to their concerns, and work WITH them, how you can turn a fire department around in short order.
    Yes, that is what we have done. Sadly most of the valuable people are not with us any more and have been replaced by lazy people that act like FyredUp jerks.

I have people arriving early and waiting for me to get there to get training going. They want more and more training so I give it to them, some based on their suggestions, some based on skills I see needing improvement, and sometimes training based on new and different tactics we are going to try. When they want to do the drill over and over it seems pretty clear I am getting through to them. Attendance is way up and I see that only getting better. Both FDs are full with one having a waiting list.

Tell me again how you are progressing with your 3 to 5 Super Hero wannabes....
    Oh yes we just want to be firefighters. We should all come and be trained by the ever impressive, often imitated, never duplicated, master Yoda of firefighting, Mr. FyredUp. Holy Sh*t how the hell do you take a sh*t with your head that far up your @$$?

Maybe your over the top nonsense is pushing people away...
    First of all. I am not the chief. So it is not my anything. Second of all, if they can't handle their job of responding to calls when needed, then they are lazy sh*ts.

I am curious why the World's Most Indispensable Firefighter In The World has been a part of this fire department for 30 years and yet it somehow nearly got shut down and needed a complete restructuring.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    --General James Mattis, USMC

Forum Member

This is amazing. He has dropped enough hints that I was able to locate some video of Kenny fighting fire! (He shows up around the 17 second mark.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evN_Y749UFQ

Quote Originally Posted by firepundit View Post
    This is amazing. He has dropped enough hints that I was able to locate some video of Kenny fighting fire! (He shows up around the 17 second mark.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evN_Y749UFQ
    Nice work, gumshoe!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    --General James Mattis, USMC

You truly are delusional. Because most departments would want no part of you - you think they must be needing a restructure?

Do you honestly believe you are the saviour of fire departments?

insofar as your department information, I can understand as a Junior you don't want to get into trouble.

Thread Information