Our fire company is looking to apply for a project for reflective striping on the rear of our apparatus. Under the 'Request Details' section we couldn't find a section that we could put this under. The closest section would be 'Specialized Equipment' in my opinion. In 2011 there was a section "Other Basic Equipment" which we thought would apply for the striping.

At the same time we wanted to request funding for a non-NFPA but State Certified training course for Highway Scene Safety however and not finding a selection where I can find "Other Training" which was also held last year.

Are we looking in the wrong place and should this project go somewhere else for some reason or are these projects no longer eligible? Any suggestions?