Forum Member

Default Help.. Looking for stretchers

Hey guys. sorry, not sure if I can ask this here. I'm from Houston and work with JET EMS at 290 and 610. I'm looking for about 50 pre-owned stryker and ferno stretchers to buy. Please if you have some or any info where I can get some please let me know. If you have just 1 or 50, please contact me. If they are not in Houston I can arrange for them to be shipped down to me... Thanks

I'm new on these forums btw

Forum Member

Hi guys. please I'm still looking for a lot of stretchers to buy regardless of condition. Please post reply if you can help.
    Thanks,
    Omega from Houston

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond05 View Post
    Hi guys. please I'm still looking for a lot of stretchers to buy regardless of condition. Please post reply if you can help.
    Thanks,
    Omega from Houston

http://www.med-worldwide.com/used-stretchers-c5555
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

Thanks for the info. Those guys are way too expensive. Please if anyone has info on anyone who has 2 or more and are willing to sell. Please let me know. Thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

Get yourself a craigslist search program, and put in ambulance cot. I see them all the time on there. For some reason Jonesboro AR has a pile of them.

Forum Member

I did but I'm not seeing much on craigslist.

I apologize if I'm over posting on this topic. Please if any one knows about an ems company closing down and selling their stuff or a fire department selling or auctioning off their ferno and stryker powered and non-powered stretchers please let me know. Also if anyone knows anybody who can get me some please contact me so I can buy. Sorry for the multiple posts. TIA

Forum Member

Sir, you must understand that this is a Fire Service forum. Although Fire and EMS go hand in hand these days, many of our members here have nothing to do with EMS. My advice is to try a EMS forum. there are many just like this. There is a strong possibility no one knows of anyone selling cots. I work in EMS, and can't think of any...

Thanks
    Firefighter 1/ PA EMT-B

Forum Member

Dallas at some point had a mountain of old stretchers at their maintenance facility. The phone book shows a Dallas Fire Department - EMS Division telephone number as 214-670-4311. Try them.
    DFW

"There's no such thing as a free lunch."

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by dfwfirefighter View Post
    Dallas at some point had a mountain of old stretchers at their maintenance facility. The phone book shows a Dallas Fire Department - EMS Division telephone number as 214-670-4311. Try them.
    Thanks, will do

Forum Member

Reported the above post...

Well, it's no longer the above post. It's gone. That's because I reported it. Yeah.
    Last edited by EastKyFF; 02-20-2013 at 07:10 PM.
    I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

MembersZone Subscriber

You must not have looked very hard. Stretchers for sale in Joplin MO right now on Craigslist.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    You must not have looked very hard. Stretchers for sale in Joplin MO right now on Craigslist.
    Checked but didn't see anything. Even in Joplin.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Forum Member

Hey. Please anyone who sees this thread should keep me in mind. About 2 members on here told me they had some but they haven't been back online since then. I'm still looking to buy power and manual cots. TIA

Forum Member

Friendly Bump :-)

MembersZone Subscriber

Yeah, i am going to complain to the webteam. Not only does this smack of a profit making venture, I have told you repeatedly about cots available, and you act like they don't exist. Makes one wonder just what you are really up to.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Yeah, i am going to complain to the webteam. Not only does this smack of a profit making venture, I have told you repeatedly about cots available, and you act like they don't exist. Makes one wonder just what you are really up to.
    Aaaaaaaaand today he's temporarily inactive! Well played, Blakers. This whole thing has been very weird. My first suspicion came from the multiple identical threads.
    I am more than just a serious basketball fan. I am a life-long addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

MembersZone Subscriber

IDK, I think he may have been gone already - but IDK. Either way, it was probably a computer malfunction than an act of the web team

Forum Member

Hey guys. I'm not a scammer by any means. I'm an EMT with JET EMS in NW Houston Texas. Please if anybody would like to confirm, PM me for my cell phone number and e-mail.

Also Please I'm still looking for several used power and manual ferno and stryker ambulanc e stretchers to buy. I can pay in cash and can pick up across anywhere in the USA. Pls contact me if you have any or know anybody that may have any or if you know a company closing down.

Thanks
    Omega

Forum Member

The question is.. why are you doing this?

Doesn't your company have a procurement officer to purchase equipment?
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond05 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm not a scammer by any means. I'm an EMT with JET EMS in NW Houston Texas. Please if anybody would like to confirm, PM me for my cell phone number and e-mail.

Also Please I'm still looking for several used power and manual ferno and stryker ambulanc e stretchers to buy. I can pay in cash and can pick up across anywhere in the USA. Pls contact me if you have any or know anybody that may have any or if you know a company closing down.

Thanks
    Omega

Have you tried any fed government agencies , army?

See if they have extras

Forum Member
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Look, if you are too damn lazy to do online searches of Craigslist, e-bay, and government surplus sites, or follow the leads of people here then too bad.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven, why does a PRIVATE FOR PROFIT ambulance service have one of its employees asking for used stretchers on a fire service related website? With an anual income of over $1.5 million and only 10 to 20 employees why can't they afford to buy new?
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Thread Information