Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233
Results 641 to 647 of 647
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: 2012 1199's

  1. #641
    Forum Member EMT6126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Byrdstown TN>
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Got phone call last night for pumper/tanker award. Suppose to be awarded Friday. That was my last 1199. Happy dance in Tennessee. Jeff
    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


  2. #642
    MembersZone Subscriber ktb9780's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Auburndale, FL
    Posts
    6,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMT6126 View Post
    Got phone call last night for pumper/tanker award. Suppose to be awarded Friday. That was my last 1199. Happy dance in Tennessee. Jeff
    Congrats Jeff.... and may you guys have a safe 4th of July weekend!
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

    "Never Trade Skill for Luck"

  3. #643
    Forum Member EMT6126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Byrdstown TN>
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Thanks Kurt, Hope you have a safe and happy holiday too.
    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

  4. #644
    Forum Member SLY4420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,957

    Default

    Looks like there may be some excess funding awards in the near future...had a peer denied application pop an 1199A this morning. I specifically know it wasn't there at 3AM because I was working on a SAFER app for this department.

    Lack of sleep with SAFER, thought my eyes were playing tricks

  5. #645
    MembersZone Subscriber ktb9780's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Auburndale, FL
    Posts
    6,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLY4420 View Post
    Looks like there may be some excess funding awards in the near future...had a peer denied application pop an 1199A this morning. I specifically know it wasn't there at 3AM because I was working on a SAFER app for this department.

    Lack of sleep with SAFER, thought my eyes were playing tricks
    Yea gotta be. Talked with a client the other day and he has no 1199a award number posted but also has not received a DJ notice either. Did I read you correctly that the one you saw received a peer DJ and then this appeared today?
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

    "Never Trade Skill for Luck"

  6. #646
    Forum Member SLY4420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,957

    Default

    Not all of the peer DJs went out. I know of some that are certain denials with nothing yet, last year they spread them out if you recall.

    The 1199A today got a DJ on Tuesday.

  7. #647
    MembersZone Subscriber ktb9780's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Auburndale, FL
    Posts
    6,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLY4420 View Post
    Not all of the peer DJs went out. I know of some that are certain denials with nothing yet, last year they spread them out if you recall.

    The 1199A today got a DJ on Tuesday.
    Yea I know they all did not go out I had one delivered on Wednesday but as of yesterday he was still good to go in limbo. DC said, still under consideration so maybe, just maybe. Guess we will see soon enough. Thanks
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

    "Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 1199's
    By cvfd in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 11:26 AM
  2. Let's try again--Post NEW 1199's only here
    By ameryfd in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 05:44 PM
  3. 2009 AFG 1199's are out
    By MoneyMan29 in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 12:11 AM
  4. Where did the 1199's go?
    By jasnic0510 in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 11:20 AM
  5. 1199's or 10?'s as of 11/6
    By NorCalFD in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2006, 02:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts