Hi, maybe someone could PM me or something of the issue. I am looking to move to Illinois from Ohio. Currently I have my Ohio Firefighter II card and my Paramedic. So I contacted the Illinois State Fire Marshall and they said in order for me to challenge the test I would have to apart of a department in Illinois to do that, but I notice that minimum requirements state that you have to have firefighter certifications so even apply, so my question is, How is it even possible for me to be considered? Would it just be easier to move and go through an academy?

Thank You.