Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Probably a probie question...

  1. #51
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Fyred, he sure did tell you!!!! Bwahahahaahahahaha!!!!!

    Fcking kid wouldnt last 10 minutes at our kitchen table.........
    Ah. So you have joined the ranks of the ignorant, and judge those you do not know and assume things you know nothing about. Like your assumption that I am a kid. Maybe compared to some of you 60 year old firefighters (which you need to just retire. You're too old to do this job anymore).

    And with the way you people treat new members here on this site. I wouldn't step foot in your departments, or eat at your table. I try to separate myself from low life *** holes that have to make themselves feel better, smarter, stronger, by belittling others. Make a very little man out of you.

  2. #52
    Forum Member
    FWDbuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pee-Ayy!
    Posts
    7,420

    Default

    From what I have read in this thread, I know all that I need (or want) to about you. Your words speak volumes.

    Please dont hit me with your purse.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

  3. #53
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    From what I have read in this thread, I know all that I need (or want) to about you. Your words speak volumes.
    Way to be judgmental...(and mostly just mental). That's ok. From what I have read on this site I know all I need to know about you and Fyred_from_his_last_job_for_being_a_dick.

    I wish I could be there when you and Mr. fire god read in the news paper, or hear on the news about local schools teaching short hand. I want to by in the office when you get a report from the state office and it has short hand in it. I would love to be there to tell you how damn ignorant you were for dismissing this. Oh well. Old farts will never adjust to the new world. Still carrying around that abacus because you are afraid to conform to a calculator?

    I really feel sorry for the people in your departments for having to put up with you. Father Fire says "By the way, you may settle disagreements at this horrendously busy fire house you volly at by the use of physical force, its simply not allowed at any of the fire departments I am involved with. Unless you mean something else by saying someone will want to kick my *****. Again a very mature attitude you have there."

    He has a knack for making things into how he wants them to sound. I never said people did kick his ***, or even would. But I bet a lot of them think about it and would like to catch him off duty. Oh and as for how we settle thing sin our department. We discuss it when someone has their helmet too far up their ***. That person is told to straighten up, or they are removed from the department. Mr. Thor and yourself would not last 1 week on our department. The members would tell you to pack your **** and get the hell out. It don't matter how many years you have served. We are all equal in the department. No one, not even the chief, walks around like they own the place, (which he does by the way). That's the difference in being a firefighter with heart, and being a firefighter with an attitude. Drops yours, you are not helping the image.

    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Please dont hit me with your purse.
    I can't. You borrowed it.
    Last edited by Nigma; 10-07-2012 at 10:29 AM.

  4. #54
    Forum Member
    FWDbuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pee-Ayy!
    Posts
    7,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    I can't. You borrowed it.
    Wow.....did you think up that reply all on your own? It must have taken you 10 minutes!!!!

    In my department, there is a unified chain of command that is followed. Children like you know their place and are seen and not heard. If they don't know their place, they are quickly taught it. They are allowed in the kitchen and the living areas but not the TV/Rec Room until they complete their probation period- because they know their place and are either studying their probation manuals, SOP's, training resources, maps of the local, or they are on watch or out in the bays cleaning, polishing, painting, wiping down, sanding, dusting, replenishing, or otherwise caring for/maintaining the rigs and equipment so that they get to know it. In other words they are too busy to open their mouths (and insert their feet as you are so eloquently doing.....) By the time they clear their probation, they are too humbled to want to speak out against those who have come before them, and have the respect to not want to. Maybe when they clear their probation and us senior citizens are in a good mood, we will invite the children to watch "A Christmas Story" or whatever football game happens to be on Christmas Day with us in the TV/Rec Room- as long as the rig is clean, the equipment is squared away, the floors are mopped and the trash cans are emptied.

    Now, in the process of doing the chores as described above, if they find something wrong, for arguments sake let's say with an SCBA; they fill out a report in written english, not some gobbledy-gook text speak, because these are legal forms which can be subpoenaed into a court of law, something that you cannot comprehend. Shorthand may be useful to a secretary to quickly take notes during a meeting or while being dictated a letter by a superior; but on an equipment maintenance and readyness form it has no place, and no court of law would accept it. Same goes for fire reports generated by company, batallion, division or higher level personnel. Same goes for reports generated by Fire Marshals and or fire inspectors- trust me, I know this, I have had my reports and photographs subpoenaed. I have been deposed, and testified in court. I have the requisite training in search/seizure and warrant procedures- I have written multiple Administrative Search Warrants and have had them reviewed by Judges. Again no judge, prosecuting or defense attorneys or other court personnel in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (or anywhere else for that matter) would accept shorthand other than that for official court reporting purposes and even then by a *trained, certified and credentialed* court reporter.

    If you want to use your silly speak in whatever Disneyland Fairytale of a Department you are a member of, by all means you go right ahead and do that. I would not, however want to be your Chief sitting at a deposition or worse: on the witness stand being interrogated by a prosecuting attorney- all because some child was too fcking lazy to write a proper report that all individuals could read and understand.

    -Oh, and because proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure are all the adult thing to do....but thats besides the point.-

    Now, please. For the love of christ......Go wash and wax the rig. When that is done, do the ambulance, and then the Chief's buggy. When they are all done, do it again. Just because. In our house, if you yapped off like one of those little pain in the *** lapdogs, thats exactly what you would be doing.

    Dumbass.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

  5. #55
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    In my department, there is a unified chain of command that is followed. Children like you
    There you go again, making an *** out of yourself by assuming things. I would hardly call 39 years old a child. But like I said. I guess compared to you old geezers, it might be.

    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    know their place and are seen and not heard.
    Maybe that's because your hearing aids need new batteries.


    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    If they don't know their place, they are quickly taught it. They are allowed in the kitchen and the living areas but not the TV/Rec Room until they complete their probation period- because they know their place and are either studying their probation manuals, SOP's, training resources, maps of the local, or they are on watch or out in the bays cleaning, polishing, painting, wiping down, sanding, dusting, replenishing, or otherwise caring for/maintaining the rigs and equipment so that they get to know it. In other words they are too busy to open their mouths (and insert their feet as you are so eloquently doing.....)
    Wow. Power hungry are we? Awe I get it. you were abused by your parents and treated this way, so you think that is how you should treat all people.

    We have a humane way to treat people. When it is study time. you are in class. When it is work time, you are working. We do not treat you like you are gum on our shoes. You are a human. Our department gets all the work done, all our members have passed all classes with a 90 grade or higher, they all enjoy being on the department and no one hates anyone else for treating them like scum. Try running your department like a home instead of a boot camp. There is no place in a fire department for people like you.


    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    By the time they clear their probation, they are too humbled to want to speak out against those who have come before them, and have the respect to not want to.
    Translation: By the time they clear their probation you have stripped them of their humanity and they are whipped and brain washed into thinking they are low life's that you own and control. You have to earn respect, not use fear to make someone respect you.


    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Maybe when they clear their probation and us senior citizens are in a good mood, we will invite the children to watch "A Christmas Story" or whatever football game happens to be on Christmas Day with us in the TV/Rec Room- as long as the rig is clean, the equipment is squared away, the floors are mopped and the trash cans are emptied.
    You have a serious problem. Maybe when they clear their probation they will decide to not put dog crap in your boots or sugar in your gas tank.



    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Now, in the process of doing the chores as described above, if they find something wrong, for arguments sake let's say with an SCBA; they fill out a report in written english, not some gobbledy-gook text speak, because these are legal forms which can be subpoenaed into a court of law, something that you cannot comprehend.
    HA HA HA Have you ever read an official court report? It has more short hand "gobbledy-gook" then most medical forms. Something you cannot understand.


    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Shorthand may be useful to a secretary to quickly take notes during a meeting or while being dictated a letter by a superior; but on an equipment maintenance and readyness form it has no place, and no court of law would accept it.
    But what you and Captain America of firefighting are not wrapping your thick skulls around is this. You both griped at BurninLuv for his typing, but have either of you seen any official reports he has done? This is the computer, online community. There is no need to be official here. Maybe he views this site on his phone and so shorthand works better. You both are too quick to jump on someone without knowing any details. You are not as great as you think you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    If you want to use your silly speak in whatever Disneyland Fairytale of a Department you are a member of, by all means you go right ahead and do that. I would not, however want to be your Chief sitting at a deposition or worse: on the witness stand being interrogated by a prosecuting attorney- all because some child was too fcking lazy to write a proper report that all individuals could read and understand.
    No one said we use text speak in our department. There you go again adding stuff that was never said.

    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    -Oh, and because proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure are all the adult thing to do....but thats besides the point.-
    Well, I guess that's why no adults in the world ever type, text, e-mail with shorthand or text speak huh?


    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Now, please. For the love of christ......Go wash and wax the rig. When that is done, do the ambulance, and then the Chief's buggy. When they are all done, do it again. Just because. In our house, if you yapped off like one of those little pain in the *** lapdogs, thats exactly what you would be doing.

    Dumbass.
    Sorry, see department cleaning and maintenance is done by everyone, even the chief. As I said. we are all equal. But as you have just proven, you would not understand that. You are too high on your throne to get down with the people that actually make your department function. If it wasn't for those guys you treat like crap, your department wouldn't roll on a single call.

    Now, please. For the love of Christ..... Go thank them and tell them they are doing a good job and you appreciate their hard work. Let them know they are human and not a damn dog you kick around.

    *** hole.

  6. #56
    Forum Member
    DeputyMarshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Times change. New standards come into effect.
    And one standard that has never changed is that writing poorly makes one appear ignorant, lazy, or both.
    FWDbuff and Chenzo like this.
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"

    The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

  7. #57
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMarshal View Post
    And one standard that has never changed is that writing poorly makes one appear ignorant, lazy, or both.
    There is a difference in "writing poorly" and writing short hand to be efficient. Poor writing would be misusing "know" and "no". Not writing "I knw what you mean"

  8. #58
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    I guess I just have compassion for human tolerance, and understanding that some things are not that big of an issue to worry about, like how someone types. Their personality tells me more about them.

    Using that I can say there are a few people here I would not offer the time of day to, let alone want to work with.

    There are others here that despite their typing skill, I would trust going into a full on blaze.

  9. #59
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    double post
    Last edited by Nigma; 10-07-2012 at 12:29 PM.

  10. #60
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Once again, just because it is not something you have experienced you disregard it as a lie.
    If you would like to know the location of the schools around the country that are teaching these classes, visit www.google.com and search for them. Every time someone here has said something you have never seen, you have called them a liar. That makes you ignorant.

    You mentioned a specific school that YOU visited and a specific teacher that YOU saw doing your BS. So where is it and who is he? I want to contact him and ask him about this. So either you LIED and now are attempting to use Google to cover your LIE or you will tell me the teacher's name and the school. I know you won't, and in fact can't, because you LIED. It is really that simple and no matter how many times you post snotty, arrogant comebacks either you fess up and admit you LIED or tell me the name and the school. If it is public knowledge that he won teacher of the year what is the big secret. Well, of course unless you LIED.


    ROFLMAO Poser. That's the funniest thing I have heard. You ask how many years I have been in service. I choose not to reveal this to you because frankly it is none of your business. I could tell you 5 or 50 and it would not change how you view me. I have given you my credentials and you choose to dismiss them. So what difference would it make if I told you how long I have been active?

    You can't tell me 5 or 50 because it would just be another LIE. I do dismiss them because a firefighter with 2 years or less SHOULD be a certified firefighter 2. So either you are a very new firefighter or so damn slow it took you SEVERAL years to get your firefighter 2 certification. The truth is there are enough people here that know me that can back up everything I say about my fire service career and credentials, you choose not to which makes it seem like you are LYING once again.


    It's located in the United States of America. What do you care? It's not your department so it must be inferior right?

    Gosh, show me where I said that. Oh that's right, you are LYING once again.

    Good for them. You must be proud of them. That makes 4 of us. In addition to my EVD classes and EMT certification. But I am unsure what the speed of finishing a class has to do with anything? How were their grades? (since you want to brag on them).,

    They are all certified by the State of Wisconsin and frankly I never asked their grades. Honestly, because of privacy issues here in Wisconsin they don't have to tell anyone, including the chief, what their grades were. All they are required to do is show the Certification or say they failed. But knowing each of these guys personally I know they all did very well.

    So in your several years of fire service experience you have firefighter 2, EVD and EMT? Wow! Dude, you have gone all out haven't you. Like I told you earlier you do not want to get onto a certification and fire service education battle with me, or my kid with 3 years in the fire service for that matter.


    And I think you are a jerk with his head up his butt. It's that simple.

    I am sure. I suppose with your bluster and arrogance it is unusual for anyone to stand up and call you both a poser and a LIAR. But I call them like I see them and until you choose to tell the truth you will have zero credibility on this forum.

    This from a guy that has belittled every new member of this site for asking a question. Be it about lights, or joining a department, or what classes to take. That shows your placement in life, and it's not very high on the respect meter.

    You are pathological in your LYING. Good luck in life once people know you are a LIAR they will never trust you.

    That proves your mentality. You are too ignorant to see things past your nose. You are some hot shot that joined the fire department to be a hero. You run around waving your title to everyone to get respect. Try actually earning respect. It goes a long way. I would bet very few people actually respect you. Sure they might say they do to your face. But what do they say behind your back?

    Let me ask you something...Who has come to your defense here? Oh yeah, that would be no one.

    Oh well. You will continue to ramble on and on about how you are the be all of be all's in the firefighting service, and how all new members should get on their knees and kiss your butt because you have been in the service since before they were born (which only tells me that you are too old to be in the service and need to leave). It is good that you think so highly of yourself, because no one else will.

    Never said that and I don't expect that. But to be brutally honest i have no time and no chance of respect for snot nosed little punks like you. You haven't offered one constructive thing since you joined this site. if you have researched my posts, and it is obvious you haven't, you would see that I get asked questions all the time AND I ask people on here questions all the time. But golly that would actually take some work on your part to check that out. It is just easier for you to LIE, FABRICATE, and DODGE straight forward questions asking you to prove some of the fairy tales you have told.

    Now, on to something else. Has anyone thought to notice that FireFighterERP started this topic and has not made another post anywhere on the site since? Kinda odd. Maybe s/he just wanted to ruffle some feathers? Maybe they have forgot about the site. Who knows, but it is something to consider.

    Has anyone noticed that the majority of your posts are absolute BS and offer nothing of value to this site?

    As for BurninLuv. You guys have been hard on him on every post he has made. It's a wonder he still wants to be a firefighter after being here. You pick on him but ignore his passion. I would be honored to have him on my department. With the proper training and guidance, he can prove to be a valuable asset to the service.

    PASSION? He has come on here and whined about this fire department he supposedly wanted to join. Then he bad mouthed them, not once but multiple times. Then his major concern seems to be getting lights for his car, not training, not fitting in, but lights for his car. Yeah, he's got the passion alright.

    It is true that some new young firefighters are a waste of life. But that is a very few number. Need to change the mentality that "you seen one, you seen all". Each person is different. When you can learn that, you will become a better person.

    Sonny, once you learn that your snotty, arrogant attitude will get you nowhere then maybe you will be worth the air you breath and steal from worthwhile human beings. I have worked with and taught people of many different races, ethnicities, religious beliefs, both sexes, and both young and old and i adapt very well to people who want to learn and share ideas. I also have no trouble walking away from people like you that want to try and show superiority by LYING and making up nonsense to make themselves look better. You don't teach for 32 years in the tech college system and get requested over and over if you aren't liked and respected. Maybe you will grow up someday and realize that.
    Now get back to your Xbox and cookies...
    Last edited by FyredUp; 10-07-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  11. #61
    Forum Member
    DeputyMarshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    There is a difference in "writing poorly" and writing short hand to be efficient. Poor writing would be misusing "know" and "no". Not writing "I knw what you mean"
    Don't be ingenuous. Poor spelling and poor grammar mixed liberally with "text speak" isn't shorthand. And even if it was, shorthand is typically used for taking notes that will later be transcribed into fully phrased English; not for direct written communication in a public forum.

    It's entirely possible that more "txtspk" words will eventually enter the language as accepted forms of conversation. That day has not yet come. Until it does, using them inappropriately -- that would be anywhere outside of sending SMS texts among friends -- will remain a stigma among most educated adults.

    You can argue all you want about change for change's sake but that ignores reality. As such, it's poor advice not to encourage prospective members of the fire service to learn to write using whole words (spelled correctly) and at least passable grammar when appropriate.
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"

    The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

  12. #62
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Way to be judgmental...(and mostly just mental). That's ok. From what I have read on this site I know all I need to know about you and Fyred_from_his_last_job_for_being_a_dick.

    Sorry poser, never been fired from a career firefighting job. You know, something YOU will never have.

    I wish I could be there when you and Mr. fire god read in the news paper, or hear on the news about local schools teaching short hand. I want to by in the office when you get a report from the state office and it has short hand in it. I would love to be there to tell you how damn ignorant you were for dismissing this. Oh well. Old farts will never adjust to the new world. Still carrying around that abacus because you are afraid to conform to a calculator?

    God your ignorance has no bounds does it? The phone text speak jibberish you support is not now, nor has it EVER been, shorthand. Shorthand is an actual way of writing in a method using symbols and such for secretaries when they took dictation. It was taught in secretarial classes and is STANDARDIZED.

    You still refuse to identify this amazing teacher and school you LIED about earlier.


    I really feel sorry for the people in your departments for having to put up with you. Father Fire says "By the way, you may settle disagreements at this horrendously busy fire house you volly at by the use of physical force, its simply not allowed at any of the fire departments I am involved with. Unless you mean something else by saying someone will want to kick my *****. Again a very mature attitude you have there."

    You are the one that brought up kicking my ***, or are you going to try and LIE your way out of that too?

    He has a knack for making things into how he wants them to sound. I never said people did kick his ***, or even would. But I bet a lot of them think about it and would like to catch him off duty. Oh and as for how we settle thing sin our department. We discuss it when someone has their helmet too far up their ***. That person is told to straighten up, or they are removed from the department. Mr. Thor and yourself would not last 1 week on our department. The members would tell you to pack your **** and get the hell out. It don't matter how many years you have served. We are all equal in the department. No one, not even the chief, walks around like they own the place, (which he does by the way). That's the difference in being a firefighter with heart, and being a firefighter with an attitude. Drops yours, you are not helping the image.

    Frankly, if you have rescued multiple members of your own department at multiple incidents trapped in collapses I have no interest in being on your department. It sounds like some building construction classes and perhaps tactics might be appropriate training sessions your guys need.

    What image do you portray? Arrogance, snotty, no respect for anyone, and a pathological LIAR.




    I can't. You borrowed it.

    He didn't borrow it, he was carrying it for you because it was too heavy for you to carry.
    So LIAR, where is the school, who is the teacher, and where is this magnificent super busy vlly fire house located?
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  13. #63
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Sonny, once you learn that your snotty, arrogant attitude will get you nowhere then maybe you will be worth the air you breath and steal from worthwhile human beings.
    Old timer, once you learn that your ignorant, arrogant, *** hole-ish attitude will get you nowhere then maybe you will be worth having the title of human being. Maybe you will grow up someday and realize that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    PASSION? He has come on here and whined about this fire department he supposedly wanted to join. Then he bad mouthed them, not once but multiple times.
    Yes, PASSION. He is very interested to join. From his post he has done what they ask by going to the meetings. It is apparent they run a department like you would, I would bad mouth them too.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the majority of your posts are absolute BS and offer nothing of value to this site?
    Has anyone noticed that the majority of your post are trash talking others to make yourself feel better and offer nothing of value to life?

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Let me ask you something...Who has come to your defense here? Oh yeah, that would be no one.
    Of course not. They all have the same mentality as you. That "I am better then any one else around here and any new people are scum." You guys have club jackets too?

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    You are pathological in your LYING. Good luck in life once people know you are a LIAR they will never trust you.
    Sorry, but you being a jerk is a fact proven time and time again on this site. No lying about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I am sure. I suppose with your bluster and arrogance it is unusual for anyone to stand up and call you both a poser and a LIAR. But I call them like I see them and until you choose to tell the truth you will have zero credibility on this forum.
    Oh, gee wilikers Mr clever. How can I raise my head any more. I have lost credibility in the eyes on an old geezer that isn't confident enough with himself to accept the new changes in the world. How will I ever live with myself knowing that I have upset the master of all firefighters. All because HE has never seen something, and so it must be a lie. Yet he is too LAZY himself to research it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    They are all certified by the State of Wisconsin and frankly I never asked their grades. Honestly, because of privacy issues here in Wisconsin they don't have to tell anyone, including the chief, what their grades were. All they are required to do is show the Certification or say they failed. But knowing each of these guys personally I know they all did very well.
    I am very happy for them (sad they have to work with you). Here we have the same. you must receive a passing grade of 70 or higher. You are not required to tell the chief your grades, but we are not shy around here. We do not fear our chief. We are a family and so we share things like how we did on a class.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    So in your several years of fire service experience you have firefighter 2, EVD and EMT? Wow! Dude, you have gone all out haven't you. Like I told you earlier you do not want to get onto a certification and fire service education battle with me, or my kid with 3 years in the fire service for that matter.
    Among other classes and certifications. I mentioned those since they were the classes I took during the time i was taking FF1&2 classes. But I guess you being the master firefighter, you created all these certifications didn't you?

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Gosh, show me where I said that. Oh that's right, you are LYING once again.
    Your attitude on this site said it many times. The way you treat others says that. Just calling them as I see them.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    You can't tell me 5 or 50 because it would just be another LIE. I do dismiss them because a firefighter with 2 years or less SHOULD be a certified firefighter 2.
    Well, I guess all those volunteer firefighters with full time jobs and can not make it to class all the time, but have been on the department for 3 or 4 years, they are just worthless huh?


    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    So either you are a very new firefighter or so damn slow it took you SEVERAL years to get your firefighter 2 certification.
    And you are basing this off what? Where I told you when I got my certification? Where I told you how long I have been in the service? Where I told you if it took me over 2 years to take all the classes? Oh wait, none of that information has been provided to you since none of it is any of your business. SO please continue to make more assumptions and show your ignorance.


    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    The truth is there are enough people here that know me that can back up everything I say about my fire service career and credentials, you choose not to which makes it seem like you are LYING once again.
    Remember that privacy act thing you mentioned? That's why I choose not to tell you my personal business. Notice how my profile is mostly empty? It's none of your god damn business. It also helps prove your arrogance that you think you know everything and assume you know people.

    You're an *** hole.

    Now get back to sticking your head up your ***.

  14. #64
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Old timer, once you learn that your ignorant, arrogant, *** hole-ish attitude will get you nowhere then maybe you will be worth having the title of human being. Maybe you will grow up someday and realize that.



    Yes, PASSION. He is very interested to join. From his post he has done what they ask by going to the meetings. It is apparent they run a department like you would, I would bad mouth them too.



    Has anyone noticed that the majority of your post are trash talking others to make yourself feel better and offer nothing of value to life?



    Of course not. They all have the same mentality as you. That "I am better then any one else around here and any new people are scum." You guys have club jackets too?



    Sorry, but you being a jerk is a fact proven time and time again on this site. No lying about it.



    Oh, gee wilikers Mr clever. How can I raise my head any more. I have lost credibility in the eyes on an old geezer that isn't confident enough with himself to accept the new changes in the world. How will I ever live with myself knowing that I have upset the master of all firefighters. All because HE has never seen something, and so it must be a lie. Yet he is too LAZY himself to research it.



    I am very happy for them (sad they have to work with you). Here we have the same. you must receive a passing grade of 70 or higher. You are not required to tell the chief your grades, but we are not shy around here. We do not fear our chief. We are a family and so we share things like how we did on a class.



    Among other classes and certifications. I mentioned those since they were the classes I took during the time i was taking FF1&2 classes. But I guess you being the master firefighter, you created all these certifications didn't you?



    Your attitude on this site said it many times. The way you treat others says that. Just calling them as I see them.



    Well, I guess all those volunteer firefighters with full time jobs and can not make it to class all the time, but have been on the department for 3 or 4 years, they are just worthless huh?




    And you are basing this off what? Where I told you when I got my certification? Where I told you how long I have been in the service? Where I told you if it took me over 2 years to take all the classes? Oh wait, none of that information has been provided to you since none of it is any of your business. SO please continue to make more assumptions and show your ignorance.




    Remember that privacy act thing you mentioned? That's why I choose not to tell you my personal business. Notice how my profile is mostly empty? It's none of your god damn business. It also helps prove your arrogance that you think you know everything and assume you know people.

    You're an *** hole.

    Now get back to sticking your head up your ***.
    Thanks for proving my point POSER. You can't and won't list anything because you have nothing.

    Oh yeah, where is this amazing school and teacher teaching phone text speak? Oh that's right they don't exist because you LIED and made that up...What were you saying about credibility again POSER?

    By the way...I earned most of my fire certifications while a paid on call firefighter working 2 jobs. I guess I just wanted them more than your guys.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  15. #65
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Scarecrow? Is that you? Coming back to stir the pot and cause problems?

    Nigma, if I were you, I would just stop posting. You're just making yourself look foolish every time you hit reply.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  16. #66
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Sorry poser, never been fired from a career firefighting job. You know, something YOU will never have.
    And that's the only job you have ever had in your life? Reading comprehension will assist you. Try it some time.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    God your ignorance has no bounds does it? The phone text speak jibberish you support is not now, nor has it EVER been, shorthand. Shorthand is an actual way of writing in a method using symbols and such for secretaries when they took dictation. It was taught in secretarial classes and is STANDARDIZED.
    And your ignorance is off the chart. Shorthand, text speak, "phone speak" whatever you call it, it is the same. It is being taught in classes and is becoming STANDARDIZED.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    You are the one that brought up kicking my ***, or are you going to try and LIE your way out of that too?
    Lets go back to this reading comprehension thing. I said "That's not the case and will in turn cause them to want to kick your *** instead." Now if you comprehend this. You will see it says "them" not "me". You will also notice it says "want" not "will". That means "I bet a lot of them think about it and would like to catch you off duty." See how reading comprehension can be fun?

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Frankly, if you have rescued multiple members of your own department at multiple incidents trapped in collapses I have no interest in being on your department.
    Because a department never changes members over the years huh? Everyone knows it all like you, and we all know you have NEVER made a mistake. EVER.


    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    What image do you portray? Arrogance, snotty, no respect for anyone, and a pathological LIAR.
    You keep saying I am arrogant, but you are the cocky *** hole that thinks he is god. I have shown people here respect until they (you) have acted in a way to loose that respect.

    Your image portrayed is arrogance, no respect for anyone, hateful, head up his ***, punk that was picked on as a kid, so now he has to be a jerk to everyone else.

    Ever look around and see how people come and ask and you belittle over and over. It's a common denominator. YOU.

  17. #67
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Nigma, if I were you, I would just stop posting. You're just making yourself look foolish every time you hit reply.
    And he makes himself look like an *** hole every time he replies.

  18. #68
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    And that's the only job you have ever had in your life? Reading comprehension will assist you. Try it some time.



    And your ignorance is off the chart. Shorthand, text speak, "phone speak" whatever you call it, it is the same. It is being taught in classes and is becoming STANDARDIZED.



    Lets go back to this reading comprehension thing. I said "That's not the case and will in turn cause them to want to kick your *** instead." Now if you comprehend this. You will see it says "them" not "me". You will also notice it says "want" not "will". That means "I bet a lot of them think about it and would like to catch you off duty." See how reading comprehension can be fun?



    Because a department never changes members over the years huh? Everyone knows it all like you, and we all know you have NEVER made a mistake. EVER.




    You keep saying I am arrogant, but you are the cocky *** hole that thinks he is god. I have shown people here respect until they (you) have acted in a way to loose that respect.

    Your image portrayed is arrogance, no respect for anyone, hateful, head up his ***, punk that was picked on as a kid, so now he has to be a jerk to everyone else.

    Ever look around and see how people come and ask and you belittle over and over. It's a common denominator. YOU.
    One simple question. Where is the school and who is this wonderful teacher teaching phone text speak as a part of the school curriculum? Just answer that simple question and I will be done with you.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  19. #69
    Forum Member
    CaptOldTimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,269

    Default

    Hey guys, you know who this nigma is? It is Mr. D who has returned with a new screen name since he was banned awhile back. Look he is friends with. Both this guy and mr. d walk, talk and post just alike!! A lot of calling folks *** HOLES!!!

    Before long nigma will be telling all about his lights, air horn and other bs he put on his car.
    FyredUp and Chenzo like this.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

    Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

  20. #70
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Thanks for proving my point POSER. You can't and won't list anything because you have nothing.
    Thanks for proving my point that you are an *** hole and have no respect for anyone. Also notice you have this big issue against volunteer fire departments. Get rejected from a few did you? Guess volunteers can have the option not not accept *** holes.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Oh yeah, where is this amazing school and teacher teaching phone text speak? Oh that's right they don't exist because you LIED and made that up...What were you saying about credibility again POSER?
    If you want information, look it up. You are on the GREATEST information machine in human history. Please use it to learn instead of spreading your stupid. Oh and learn a new word, www.thesaurus.com. Try it.


    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    By the way...I earned most of my fire certifications while a paid on call firefighter working 2 jobs. I guess I just wanted them more than your guys.
    Well goody for you. I am glad you were paid to go to class. and had 2 jobs to pay for other things you needed. Not much of a social life? Guess being an *** hole, you wouldn't huh?

  21. #71
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Hey guys, you know who this nigma is? It is Mr. D who has returned with a new screen name since he was banned awhile back. Look he is friends with. Both this guy and mr. d walk, talk and post just alike!! A lot of calling folks *** HOLES!!!

    Before long nigma will be telling all about his lights, air horn and other bs he put on his car.

    More assumptions LOL. Nope not Mr D, but I do agree with him on a few things. Like the fact most of you are *** holes. And I am only "friends" with BurninLuv. So I guess since he is friends with Mr D, that makes me Mr D? You are friends with BULL321, BoxAlarm187, NFD-Firefighter, and 16 other people. Does that make you them? So I guess because someone in here is not an *** hole, and does not think they are gods of firefighting, then they must be Mr D? Hey BurninLuv, Are you also Mr D? What about you FireFighterERP? Anyone else here that does not have their head up their ***, are you also Mr D?
    Last edited by Nigma; 10-07-2012 at 01:38 PM.

  22. #72
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    And he makes himself look like an *** hole every time he replies.
    Not really. You just think that because he caught you, and isn't putting up with your BS.
    CaptOldTimer and FyredUp like this.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  23. #73
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Not really. You just think that because he caught you, and isn't putting up with your BS.

    He hasn't caught anything. He just is too ignorant to believe in anything he has never experienced.

  24. #74
    Forum Member
    DeputyMarshal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    2,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    Hey guys, you know who this nigma is? It is Mr. D who has returned with a new screen name since he was banned awhile back.
    Doesn't matter whether he's Scarecrow, Mr. D, or a new troll altogether. He's got nothing constructive to contribute. He's bound for the "ignore" list.

    *plonk*
    FyredUp likes this.
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"

    The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

  25. #75
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyMarshal View Post
    Doesn't matter whether he's Scarecrow, Mr. D, or a new troll altogether. He's got nothing constructive to contribute. He's bound for the "ignore" list.

    *plonk*
    Yeah. I guess anyone that has does not walk around treating others like crap must be a troll.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Probie Blog question
    By ffmedicintheCLE in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 02:43 PM
  2. Probie question...
    By gb1k in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. probie question!
    By famous337 in forum Probie House: The Place for Newbies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:41 AM
  4. National Guard deployment/probie question
    By irishaviator86 in forum Probie House: The Place for Newbies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:39 PM
  5. Probie Question:
    By RFDExplorer in forum Probie House: The Place for Newbies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register