Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Probably a probie question...

  1. #101
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    A perfect example of a need for text speaking. Limited character space to talk with.







    Which you have just proven.

    Even when you are provided with the information requested, you decided to ignore it and say it isn't what it means.
    No no no... YOU are ignoring what it means, and trying to twist it to suit your needs. Just because YOUR reading comprehension is terrible doesn't mean you can spread that to everyone else. I read that article. And no where does it say that he is teaching or allowing text speak. Yes, it mentions Twitter, which has a limited character space. No, it doesn't mention that text speak is allowed. You're trying to twist the article to say that text speak is allowed, because you have no proof that anyone anywhere has every condoned text speak in a paper, or a report, or anything other than SMS messages.

    You're attempts to validate your opinion or ridiculous. You're not gaining any ground here.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  2. #102
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    This also goes back to that privacy thing you mentioned before. You want the name of the school? Why, So you can look it up, look up the area, search this and that, then start harassing me like you did Mr D (yeah I read that thread and saw how big of a dick you were there too). Unlike him, I am a private person on the web. So keep asking all you want. I am not telling you my personal information. Go bully someone else.
    Now that is some funny stuff. How do I find you by knowing the name of the school and the teacher?

    Just keep on LYING because it is all you have...PATHETIC. You made up your entire story about the high school and the teacher. It's even funnier because you are probably in high school right now.
    Last edited by FyredUp; 10-07-2012 at 03:34 PM.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  3. #103
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Now that is some funny stuff. How do I find you by knowing the name of the school and the teacher?

    Just keep on LYING because it is all you have...PATHETIC. You made up your entire story about the highschool and the teacher. It's even funnier because you are probably in high school right now.

    School, location, local fire departments, ect. How did you find all that **** about Mr D?

    Just keep being a dick head. It's all you have.

    I just gave you ****ing proof of it being discussed in schools, and you still want to deny it.

    You're a ****ing joke. I'd stand to bet you are not even half the firefighter you claim to be. You're a looser that looks down on everyone else to make yourself feel bigger.

    Please explain to me how a 39 year old can be in high school? OH MY GOD. I just got it. YOU are still in high school. It all makes perfect sense now. Your maturity level, your ignorance, Yep your a high school student.

  4. #104
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    School, location, local fire departments, ect. How did you find all that **** about Mr D?

    Just keep being a dick head. It's all you have.

    I just gave you ****ing proof of it being discussed in schools, and you still want to deny it.

    You're a ****ing joke. I'd stand to bet you are not even half the firefighter you claim to be. You're a looser that looks down on everyone else to make yourself feel bigger.

    Please explain to me how a 39 year old can be in high school? OH MY GOD. I just got it. YOU are still in high school. It all makes perfect sense now. Your maturity level, your ignorance, Yep your a high school student.
    Keep dodging, keep LYING. You can't back up what you said about your high school and your teacher so now you are attempting to twist the story. PATHETIC. Attack me all you want, it doesn't hide the fact that you LIED and continue to LIE about your phony story.

    A little modification of a quote from the movie Billy Madison seems quite appropriate in these circumstances:

    Nigma, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Chenzo likes this.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  5. #105
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    School, location, local fire departments, ect. How did you find all that **** about Mr D?

    Just keep being a dick head. It's all you have.

    I just gave you ****ing proof of it being discussed in schools, and you still want to deny it.

    You're a ****ing joke. I'd stand to bet you are not even half the firefighter you claim to be. You're a looser that looks down on everyone else to make yourself feel bigger.

    Please explain to me how a 39 year old can be in high school? OH MY GOD. I just got it. YOU are still in high school. It all makes perfect sense now. Your maturity level, your ignorance, Yep your a high school student.
    Proof of it being DISCUSSED in schools. No proof that text speak is allowed in written assignments. Nice try, yet again.
    FyredUp likes this.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  6. #106
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Keep dodging, keep LYING. You can't back up what you said about your high school and your teacher so now you are attempting to twist the story. PATHETIC. Attack me all you want, it doesn't hide the fact that you LIED and continue to LIE about your phony story.

    A little modification of a quote from the movie Billy Madison seems quite appropriate in these circumstances:

    Nigma, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

    Keep being a dick, Keep treating people like ****. blah blah blah.. You are the most PATHETIC POS I have ever known. Everyone in this world is more miserable because of your birth. I don't give a **** what points you earn me. your points are ****ing worthless anyway. Why the hell would I want points with the worlds biggest **** up?

    How old are you? Hope it's real old so it will be closer to your time to leave this earth. *** holes don't deserve to live here.

    I notice your butt buddy is the only one to like your comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Proof of it being DISCUSSED in schools. No proof that text speak is allowed in written assignments. Nice try, yet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    This study led to schools learning that students communicated better with text language. Classes were started on a trial basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Now I am sure you will ignore this information, weasel your way into turning it into something else. I wouldn't expect anything else from you.
    Which you are still trying to do by IGNORING the rest of what was posted.

    Jesus, you people are ****ing dense. How the hell did any of you survive this long without someone telling you to breath in, now breath out.

  7. #107
    Forum Member
    FWDbuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Pee-Ayy!
    Posts
    7,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Remind me again who is coming to your defense? Who is supporting your position? Who is holding your hand until your mommy gets back home?
    He has four friends who would come to his defense, but they are ALL walking around the building doing the initial size-up, or blocking the street off.......
    FyredUp likes this.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

  8. #108
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FWDbuff View Post
    He has four friends who would come to his defense, but they are ALL walking around the building doing the initial size-up, or blocking the street off.......
    What the **** are you even talking about? Oh my god, you people are crazy as ****. Jesus Christ.
    This? This is what the paid fire departments have working for them? No wonder the cities keep trying to shut you down. Holy ****! Did the loony bin buy a fire truck and now you all think you're firefighters?

    I see now that you are not ignorant and ignoring stuff. you are mentally unstable and retarded.

    You all have little plastic red hats and a silver plastic badge and a rubber axe? Driving around on your power wheel fire trucks? Awww I bet that's cute. If you are good, they will give you cookies and juice later. (Shhhh I won't tell them about you being mean in here).

    Now run along and play nice and share.

  9. #109
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Keep being a dick, Keep treating people like ****. blah blah blah.. You are the most PATHETIC POS I have ever known. Everyone in this world is more miserable because of your birth. I don't give a **** what points you earn me. your points are ****ing worthless anyway. Why the hell would I want points with the worlds biggest **** up?

    How old are you? Hope it's real old so it will be closer to your time to leave this earth. *** holes don't deserve to live here.

    I notice your butt buddy is the only one to like your comments.







    Which you are still trying to do by IGNORING the rest of what was posted.

    Jesus, you people are ****ing dense. How the hell did any of you survive this long without someone telling you to breath in, now breath out.
    You remind me of the nuclear war drills we did in grade school back in the 60's...

    Duck and cover!

    Keep LYING, keep ducking, keep dodging, keep bobbing and weaving, because in the end it is all you have.

    Name the school and the teacher or admit you LIED about that whole idiot bunch of BS.
    Last edited by FyredUp; 10-08-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  10. #110
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    What the **** are you even talking about? Oh my god, you people are crazy as ****. Jesus Christ.
    This? This is what the paid fire departments have working for them? No wonder the cities keep trying to shut you down. Holy ****! Did the loony bin buy a fire truck and now you all think you're firefighters?

    I see now that you are not ignorant and ignoring stuff. you are mentally unstable and retarded.

    You all have little plastic red hats and a silver plastic badge and a rubber axe? Driving around on your power wheel fire trucks? Awww I bet that's cute. If you are good, they will give you cookies and juice later. (Shhhh I won't tell them about you being mean in here).

    Now run along and play nice and share.
    Blah blah blah, please super hero tell me once again about all the firefighters you have rescued time and time again from repeated building collapses and all the heroic rescues you have made. OH WAIT! Those would be LIES too. I just sit and laugh my ***** off at you and the ridiculous nonsense you post.

    Oh, by the way, name the school and the teacher or admit you LIED and made that whole bunch of BS up.
    Last edited by FyredUp; 10-07-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  11. #111
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    "This study led to schools learning that students communicated better with text language. Classes were started on a trial basis."

    Those are YOUR WORDS. No where in the article does it say that they started classes on a trial basis. No where does it say text speak is a legitimate form of professional communication. You're trying to dance around the fact that you're wrong.

    You want to talk about pathetic, look in the mirror.

    EDIT: I also think it's funny that you're talking about maturity level, but you're the one who is coming in here throwing names around like he's a freaking 3rd grader... Jesus dude, wake up.
    Last edited by Chenzo; 10-07-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  12. #112
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Blah blah blah, please super hero tell me once again about all the firefighters you have rescued time and time again from repeated building collapses and all the heroic rescues you have made. OH WAIT! Those would be LIES too. I just sit and laugh my ***** off at you and the ridiculous nonsense you post.
    blah blah blah, please Captain America. tell me once again how you are the words greatest firefighter and all others are just little peons under your boot. Oh wait. You're not. Your just a lame ****ing *** hole that was picked on in school and now has to treat others like ****. There is a razor in the bathroom with your name on it. Go find it.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Oh, by the way, name the school and the teacher or admit yu LIED and made that whole bunch of BS up.
    Oh by the way, go pull your head out of your *** and stop acting like you're big ****. The name of the school is "You're a ****ing **** stain. Now go dismiss yourself."


    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    "This study led to schools learning that students communicated better with text language. Classes were started on a trial basis."

    Those are YOUR WORDS. No where in the article does it say that they started classes on a trial basis. No where does it say text speak is a legitimate form of professional communication. You're trying to dance around the fact that you're wrong.
    Nope just providing information that led to the reason it is being taught in schools. But hey. You wouldn't want to see that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    EDIT: I also think it's funny that you're talking about maturity level, but you're the one who is coming in here throwing names around like he's a freaking 3rd grader... Jesus dude, wake up.
    Just giving back what was given. You and **** head need to wake up and get a grip that you are not all that. You are just dog **** that needs to be cleaned from the fire service. Your type are what give the service a bad rep. Do it and the world a favor. (see directions given above).

  13. #113
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Nope just providing information that led to the reason it is being taught in schools. But hey. You wouldn't want to see that.




    Just giving back what was given. You and **** head need to wake up and get a grip that you are not all that. You are just dog **** that needs to be cleaned from the fire service. Your type are what give the service a bad rep. Do it and the world a favor. (see directions given above).
    What you provided didn't prove that text speak is being taught, or allowed in schools. What you provided shows that teachers are aware of how often text speak is used by students in SMS, Facebook and Twitter, and the teachers are asking their students to write paper on the impact of these things on their life. No where does it say it's acceptable to write said papers in jibberish without using whole words.

    And no, it's people like Fyred and myself, and everyone else who has posted in this thread that are keeping the fire service alive. People that understand the value of training and education, and the impact that a poor education and poor writing skills can have on your or anyone else's career. It's people like you who are killing the fire service. Trying to say that laziness is a change that needs to be accepted. Going around spouting off about how the younger generation is the God of the fire service. It's plain and simple Nigma; You're a mutt, and there's no room for people like you in the fire service.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  14. #114
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    What you provided didn't prove that text speak is being taught, or allowed in schools. What you provided shows that teachers are aware of how often text speak is used by students in SMS, Facebook and Twitter, and the teachers are asking their students to write paper on the impact of these things on their life. No where does it say it's acceptable to write said papers in jibberish without using whole words.
    Whatever ignore what you want. Remain an ignorant **** the rest of your life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    And no, it's people like Fyred and myself, and everyone else who has posted in this thread that are keeping the fire service alive. People that understand the value of training and education, and the impact that a poor education and poor writing skills can have on your or anyone else's career. It's people like you who are killing the fire service. Trying to say that laziness is a change that needs to be accepted. Going around spouting off about how the younger generation is the God of the fire service. It's plain and simple Nigma; You're a mutt, and there's no room for people like you in the fire service.
    No what you do brings the fire service down. Treating new members like **** is not a way to build them up.

    Choosing to dismiss new ways and ideas because you deem them stupid. No one said laziness is a change that needs to be accepted. Stop putting words into my mouth. I said you need to accept that short hand/text talk are the new norm and are not going to go away just because you don't like them. And please tell me where I said the younger generation is the God of the fire service. It is you old ****ers that think you are the gods. The younger generation just wants to do things more efficiently without being berated by the old *** holes that think they know every damn thing.

    Your a dick and there is no room for people like you in the fire service. We need HONEST, outgoing, RESPECTABLE, responsible, people that do not have their heads up their ***.


    Some day, very soon you and the rest of the old worn out dinosaurs will fade away and the fire service will shine once again with new hope and fresh ideas. With courage and skill. With knowledge of modern technology and not be afraid to use it. Some day you will look back and realize what a dick you are being and when you take your last breath, I hope you think back to this moment and weep.

  15. #115
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Whatever ignore what you want. Remain an ignorant **** the rest of your life.
    I'm not, nor have I ever been, an ignorant ***. I just have the ability to see through your bull****. That's the real issue here. You tried to BS your way through it, but got caught and now you're upset about it. Do you need a tissue?



    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    No what you do brings the fire service down. Treating new members like **** is not a way to build them up.
    Not every new member is worth building up. If someone is going to consistently lie and then try and back track to cover their ***, they are not worth putting any time in, because they are a lost cause.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Choosing to dismiss new ways and ideas because you deem them stupid. No one said laziness is a change that needs to be accepted. Stop putting words into my mouth. I said you need to accept that short hand/text talk are the new norm and are not going to go away just because you don't like them. And please tell me where I said the younger generation is the God of the fire service. It is you old ****ers that think you are the gods. The younger generation just wants to do things more efficiently without being berated by the old *** holes that think they know every damn thing.
    I'm not dismissing new ways because I think they are stupid. I'm dismissing text speak because it IS stupid, and has no place in the professional side of the fire service. It has no use in reports. If you can't take an extra split second to put another letter in a word to make it a real word and not some text speak BS, then there is no way I'm going to trust you in a burning building with me. Text speak is laziness. You said text speak needs to be embraced. Therefore you embrace laziness. See how your own logic works against you? And old? That's funny. I'd bet money I'm younger than you. Age doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to the fire service. Respect, tradition, work ethic, and integrity. Those are the values that the fire service embraces. Not the number of years you've been alive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Your a dick and there is no room for people like you in the fire service. We need HONEST, outgoing, RESPECTABLE, responsible, people that do not have their heads up their ***.
    I am a dick. Thank you. I've worked hard to make sure that I succeed at that. And as far as room for me in the fire service, talk to anyone I've ever come into contact with regarding firefighting. They'll tell you that I value tradition and integrity, and that training is of the utmost importance to me. So don't assume you know me because you're feelings got hurt on the internet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Some day, very soon you and the rest of the old worn out dinosaurs will fade away and the fire service will shine once again with new hope and fresh ideas. With courage and skill. With knowledge of modern technology and not be afraid to use it. Some day you will look back and realize what a dick you are being and when you take your last breath, I hope you think back to this moment and weep.
    Negative Ghostrider. The older generation may fade away, but there will ALWAYS be a younger generation who fully understands what the fire service is about. You may think that's you, but it's not. The use of modern technology is FAR different than claiming that text speak is now an acceptable way to write a report.

    Sorry to burst your bubble, but not one tear will be shed for or about you. I have no regrets in this thread, nor in my fire service career.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  16. #116
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    I'm not, nor have I ever been, an ignorant ***. I just have the ability to see through your bull****. That's the real issue here. You tried to BS your way through it, but got caught and now you're upset about it. Do you need a tissue? \
    Calling anything you have never seen for yourself BA, makes you an ignorant *****.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Not every new member is worth building up. If someone is going to consistently lie and then try and back track to cover their ***, they are not worth putting any time in, because they are a lost cause.
    But to you and **** nut, all new members are liars and not worth building up and are all lost causes. Again you are an ignorant *****

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    I'm not dismissing new ways because I think they are stupid. I'm dismissing text speak because it IS stupid, and has no place in the professional side of the fire service. It has no use in reports. If you can't take an extra split second to put another letter in a word to make it a real word and not some text speak BS, then there is no way I'm going to trust you in a burning building with me. Text speak is laziness. You said text speak needs to be embraced. Therefore you embrace laziness. See how your own logic works against you? And old? That's funny. I'd bet money I'm younger than you. Age doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to the fire service. Respect, tradition, work ethic, and integrity. Those are the values that the fire service embraces. Not the number of years you've been alive.
    Wow, way to contradict yourself there. "I'm not dismissing new ways because I think they are stupid. I'm dismissing text speak because it IS stupid,". That's your opinion. That's what YOU THINK. It is not a fact. It is not even logical. It is your ignorance showing. Text speak is a speedy way to communicate. It saves time, space, and still gets the information across. It has and will continue to be used in the industry. If you are so nit picky that you insist on wasting time to type unneeded letters when text speak will work just fine, then there is no ****ing way I am going to trust you in a fire with me. You will be to busy worrying about unneeded details to concentrate on the problem at hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    I am a dick. Thank you. I've worked hard to make sure that I succeed at that.
    Well, I am glad you enjoy being one. No one will ever respect you, but you will always be a big dick. So if that makes you happy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    And as far as room for me in the fire service, talk to anyone I've ever come into contact with regarding firefighting. They'll tell you that I value tradition and integrity, and that training is of the utmost importance to me.
    Meaning you value the old out dated ways, and anyone that tried to change that must not have integrity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    So don't assume you know me because you're feelings got hurt on the internet.
    Oh, you mean the way you all have assumed you know me because I mentioned that you were all treating BurninLuv like he was scum just because you don't like the way he typed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Negative Ghostrider. The older generation may fade away, but there will ALWAYS be a younger generation who fully understands what the fire service is about.
    Yes, but what you don't get is that they will understand that the fire service is about advancing and using new ideas to better the service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    You may think that's you, but it's not. The use of modern technology is FAR different than claiming that text speak is now an acceptable way to write a report.
    Oh, hate to tell you, but it is me and others like me. The ones that are willing to learn new ways, new languages, and are willing to stand up to dick heads like you and fyre****er and tell you that your are ignorant.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but not one tear will be shed for or about you. I have no regrets in this thread, nor in my fire service career.
    You will. You will regret the majority of your life. Judging by your actions here, I would say you have always been a **** up.

  17. #117
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Well, my shift is up. It has been interesting, but I must leave you sad pathetic sorry excuses for human beings to your imaginary world where you are the BEST DAMN FIREFIGHTERS ON THE PLANET and everyone worships the toilet you **** in. I have to return to the real world where we accept new progress and see how it can benefit the service. Where we don't treat people like crap because they are new and ask a question.

    So have fun, Don't get butt burn tonight. Always use protection.

  18. #118
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    blah blah blah, please Captain America. tell me once again how you are the words greatest firefighter and all others are just little peons under your boot. Oh wait. You're not. Your just a lame ****ing *** hole that was picked on in school and now has to treat others like ****. There is a razor in the bathroom with your name on it. Go find it.

    Never said I was the world's greatest firefighter...So guess what? YOU LIED AGAIN!!

    Keep making things up you LIAR.

    By the way threatening people or suggesting they harm themselves is against the terms of service here.


    Oh by the way, go pull your head out of your *** and stop acting like you're big ****. The name of the school is "You're a ****ing **** stain. Now go dismiss yourself."

    WOW! Proving once again how educated you are with yet another profanity laced post. You are pretty gosh darn impressive.

    Nope just providing information that led to the reason it is being taught in schools. But hey. You wouldn't want to see that.

    Because your original story was a fairy tale and you know it. You never saw any high school English teacher anywhere allowing text speak in written assignments. So in order to not look like a complete fool you had to quick dig for some cover on Google. Sorry that doesn't disprove that you LIED repeatedly, and honestly very poorly.

    Just giving back what was given. You and **** head need to wake up and get a grip that you are not all that. You are just dog **** that needs to be cleaned from the fire service. Your type are what give the service a bad rep. Do it and the world a favor. (see directions given above).

    You have no reason to point at anyone about maturity and giving back. You have gone off on a profanity laced tirade in almost every post you have made since I pointed out your high school teacher story is a complete fabrication. I guess being called out and exposed as a LIAR to this whole forum was just too much for you.
    Come on it is really easy. Tell us all the name of the high school and this wonderfull 4 time teacher of the year. Or simply admit that you made it all up, cut your losses and let it go. Because I will not let you get away with it...
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  19. #119
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Well, my shift is up. It has been interesting, but I must leave you sad pathetic sorry excuses for human beings to your imaginary world where you are the BEST DAMN FIREFIGHTERS ON THE PLANET and everyone worships the toilet you **** in. I have to return to the real world where we accept new progress and see how it can benefit the service. Where we don't treat people like crap because they are new and ask a question.

    So have fun, Don't get butt burn tonight. Always use protection.
    Buh bye sonny! You won't be missed.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  20. #120
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Calling anything you have never seen for yourself BA, makes you an ignorant *****.



    But to you and **** nut, all new members are liars and not worth building up and are all lost causes. Again you are an ignorant *****



    Wow, way to contradict yourself there. "I'm not dismissing new ways because I think they are stupid. I'm dismissing text speak because it IS stupid,". That's your opinion. That's what YOU THINK. It is not a fact. It is not even logical. It is your ignorance showing. Text speak is a speedy way to communicate. It saves time, space, and still gets the information across. It has and will continue to be used in the industry. If you are so nit picky that you insist on wasting time to type unneeded letters when text speak will work just fine, then there is no ****ing way I am going to trust you in a fire with me. You will be to busy worrying about unneeded details to concentrate on the problem at hand.



    Well, I am glad you enjoy being one. No one will ever respect you, but you will always be a big dick. So if that makes you happy.




    Meaning you value the old out dated ways, and anyone that tried to change that must not have integrity.



    Oh, you mean the way you all have assumed you know me because I mentioned that you were all treating BurninLuv like he was scum just because you don't like the way he typed?



    Yes, but what you don't get is that they will understand that the fire service is about advancing and using new ideas to better the service.



    Oh, hate to tell you, but it is me and others like me. The ones that are willing to learn new ways, new languages, and are willing to stand up to dick heads like you and fyre****er and tell you that your are ignorant.




    You will. You will regret the majority of your life. Judging by your actions here, I would say you have always been a **** up.
    I'm done with you. You can't even write a decent reply without name calling. Have fun in Imagination Land.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  21. #121
    Forum Member
    Miller337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 3 guests)

    Nigma,
    CaptOldTimer,
    Chenzo,
    DeputyMarshal,
    FWDbuff,
    FyredUp,
    Miller337




    Oh look, the gangs all here. Club meeting? I want to see your cool jackets. I bet they have neat patches that say "We are fire gods. All others shall bow before us." What's the gangs name? "Old farts united"?

    Yep, these are the same 6 people that have been involved with every belittling, ignorant, new comer trashing thread on this site. The same 6 people have no respect for anyone else. The same 6 people think they are the only firefighters in the world worth picking up a hose. The same 6 people that need to get their heads out of their *** and stop being ******.
    COOL I finally get the respect I deserve I'm an OLD FART.
    I have been watching this thread with a great deal of interest, laying on my desk right now is a Firefighter 1 booklet which many parts are completed using texting rather than proper english grammer and thanks in part to you I was able to decide how to handle it.
    All other factors aside I think that texting rather than rather than the use of proper grammer on any type of an official document shows a lack of maturity, which your arguments have more than adaquately reinforced. Thank You.
    FyredUp and Chenzo like this.

  22. #122
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Well, my shift is up. It has been interesting, but I must leave you sad pathetic sorry excuses for human beings to your imaginary world where you are the BEST DAMN FIREFIGHTERS ON THE PLANET and everyone worships the toilet you **** in. I have to return to the real world where we accept new progress and see how it can benefit the service. Where we don't treat people like crap because they are new and ask a question.

    So have fun, Don't get butt burn tonight. Always use protection.
    Seriously, if you are 39 it makes you look even more pathetic than if you were just a 16 to 21 year old punk. You haven't been able to post a reply to anything in the last three pages that wasn't laced with profanity, wishing people harm or death, and frankly, some of the poorest grammar I have ever seen.

    Do you seriously believe your juvenile tirades mean anything to anyone here? Well, other than being good for the amount of laughing we can all do at your expense.

    The greatest difference between you and me is this, when I tell a story, use an anecdote, or defend a point of view, I don't have to LIE. It seems that is all you have and you aren't even a good LIAR. Cut your losses, go away, and when you grow up and can act like a reasonable adult, instead of a petulant child throwing tantrums, do come back and see what you might learn here.

    As far as anger issues, maybe you should reread some of your posts! No one would mistake you for being the happy one here.
    CaptOldTimer likes this.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  23. #123
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    88

    Default


  24. #124
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidazoWHAM! View Post
    The go away and don't read it or post to it.

    You see you have that choice.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  25. #125
    Forum Member
    st42stephenAFT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    NoVA / NJ
    Posts
    747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 3 guests)

    Nigma,
    CaptOldTimer,
    Chenzo,
    DeputyMarshal,
    FWDbuff,
    FyredUp,
    Miller337




    Oh look, the gangs all here. Club meeting? I want to see your cool jackets. I bet they have neat patches that say "We are fire gods. All others shall bow before us." What's the gangs name? "Old farts united"?

    Yep, these are the same 6 people that have been involved with every belittling, ignorant, new comer trashing thread on this site. The same 6 people have no respect for anyone else. The same 6 people think they are the only firefighters in the world worth picking up a hose. The same 6 people that need to get their heads out of their *** and stop being ******.
    I'm going to go ahead and assume this is someone making a fake account just to stir **** on the forum. If not, with an attitude like this, I feel bad for whichever department said person tries applying to.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Probie Blog question
    By ffmedicintheCLE in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 02:43 PM
  2. Probie question...
    By gb1k in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. probie question!
    By famous337 in forum Probie House: The Place for Newbies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:41 AM
  4. National Guard deployment/probie question
    By irishaviator86 in forum Probie House: The Place for Newbies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:39 PM
  5. Probie Question:
    By RFDExplorer in forum Probie House: The Place for Newbies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register