Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Probably a probie question...

  1. #126
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and assume this is someone making a fake account just to stir **** on the forum. If not, with an attitude like this, I feel bad for whichever department said person tries applying to.
    You may be right. But it is still fun watching him implode.
    st42stephenAFT likes this.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  2. #127
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Damn sorry I missed this one. Looks like a fun night haha, just gotta wait for the next one.

  3. #128
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and assume this is someone making a fake account just to stir **** on the forum. If not, with an attitude like this, I feel bad for whichever department said person tries applying to.
    Wrong on both counts.

    I am not applying to a department. I am already a member and have been for years. My department loves me. See. we are not a department run by *** holes. We are a family and have respect for each other. Guess that's the difference between volunteer and paid departments. We treat each other like humans, not like dogs. Maybe you and some of the others around here would give that a try, you might have a better experience. Maybe if you treated your members with some actual respect, they might actually consider helping you out if the time comes.

    I bet the people in question here wouldn't get much help for their department, other then from their fellow *** holes.


    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MidazoWHAM! View Post
    The go away and don't read it or post to it.

    You see you have that choice.

    Yeah MidazoWHAM!, how dare you have an opinion and post it on here without asking permission of the fire gods?

  4. #129
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    Wrong on both counts.

    Oh you have been here before with another name. I recognize your style, or rather lack of it. I can't place who you were before yet, but I will.

    I am not applying to a department. If they saw what you posted here you would be rejected anyways. Because all it does is show an immature LIAR that once he gets caught resrts to tantrums and profanity. I am already a member and have been for years. I thought it was SEVERAL years? My department loves me. Sure they do...but you have already proved you are a LIAR and delusional so you probably do believe they love you. See. we are not a department run by *** holes. No? I guess it just has you to fill that position for the entire department. We are a family and have respect for each other. Doubtful, you have shown you haven't got one clue what that word means. Guess that's the difference between volunteer and paid departments. As if you'd have any clue about a career department. the closest you would ever get to being a career firefighter is driving down the street the career fire house is located on. And I know you are going to say "I don't want to be a career firefighter." Nine times out of ten when guys like you say that the reason they do is because they know they could NEVER get hired so they LIE about never wanting it. We treat each other like humans, not like dogs. Sure, sure...like you treat people here? With insane rambling tantrums and profanity? Yeah, that sounds like family. Maybe you and some of the others around here would give that a try, you might have a better experience. I have a great experience in my career fire house and the 2 volunteer/paid on call fire houses I run with. Maybe if you treated your members with some actual respect, they might actually consider helping you out if the time comes. I treat people that earn respect, with respect. Your problem here is all you have earned is contempt and turning yourself into a laughing stock.

    I bet the people in question here wouldn't get much help for their department, other then from their fellow *** holes. I bet you are so clueless that all you have is to lash ut at others with insane, idiotic, profane rambling with no evidence to back your accusations.



    Yeah MidazoWHAM!, how dare you have an opinion and post it on here without asking permission of the fire gods?

    He didn't have an opinion. He posted his cutesy little O'Reilly clip trying to look cool. Too bad for him it failed miserably.
    By the way, are you done LYING about your childish made up story about YOUR supposed high school, and that supposed teacher, supposedly allowing text speak to be used in written assignments? Because it is easy to prove your story, just tell me the name of the school and the name of the teacher.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Probie Blog question
    By ffmedicintheCLE in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 02:43 PM
  2. Probie question...
    By gb1k in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. probie question!
    By famous337 in forum Probie House: The Place for Newbies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:41 AM
  4. National Guard deployment/probie question
    By irishaviator86 in forum Probie House: The Place for Newbies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 08:39 PM
  5. Probie Question:
    By RFDExplorer in forum Probie House: The Place for Newbies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register