Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Fdny emt 3024

  1. #351
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default Checking in

    Looks like they are up to the 800's on list 3024...

    looks like I just missed it.....still hoping for that last min call .....


    ------------------------

    I am on list 3024 #92*
    Last edited by axpbob; 04-08-2014 at 01:45 PM.

  2. #352
    IFR
    IFR is offline
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Has anyone in the current class heard anything about when the next promotional test to fire May be offered? The rumor going around is September...

  3. #353
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    any one else get a call for the next class? im list #8** and haven't heard anything and my friend is 6** and hasnt received a call and i have no holds that i am aware of

  4. #354
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    20

    Default

    How many people in this class that went in today?

  5. #355
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Hey guys, I'm 16X on 4004. Just had my intake on the 16th of this month. Any pointers i should know about or anything i should look out for? we were told we were bing processed for the July and October academys. I doubt we'll make it into July though. Just looking to see the process and academy through the eyes of the more experianced guys and people who have already been through the process. Goo luck in the academy, Hope to see you on the streets soon!

  6. #356
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch276 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm 16X on 4004. Just had my intake on the 16th of this month. Any pointers i should know about or anything i should look out for? we were told we were bing processed for the July and October academys. I doubt we'll make it into July though. Just looking to see the process and academy through the eyes of the more experianced guys and people who have already been through the process. Goo luck in the academy, Hope to see you on the streets soon!

    Be your self the staff from my experience is very nice and are all there to help you and don't lie about anything when you meet your investigator they all want to help like i said other wise that is it. arrive early so you can get out early

  7. #357
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Cool, thanks. Anything i should watch out for at the medical?

  8. #358
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch276 View Post
    Cool, thanks. Anything i should watch out for at the medical?
    not really , it is pretty straight forward. just listen up and pay attention , they might give you a chance to get food if they do take it because you will be there for at least 6 hours.

  9. #359
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Just got my psych and medical letters yesterday. How fast does the process move once these steps are are done?

  10. #360
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey guys I'm on list 3024 and completed everything a few months ago just waiting on the call anybody know what list number they are up to? When I went for my medical they said July class is when I should be in

  11. #361
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMT_Life View Post
    Hey guys I'm on list 3024 and completed everything a few months ago just waiting on the call anybody know what list number they are up to? When I went for my medical they said July class is when I should be in
    I'm list number 98X and I got the call on Wednesday.

  12. #362
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Damn alright I didn't get a call yet but I'm 12xx on the list so probably won't get to me till October class

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FDNY...EMT promotion to FDNY?
    By HopefulFF in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 09:12 PM
  2. FDNY/EMS transfer to FDNY questions
    By calldfireengine in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 05:46 AM
  3. The FDNY Foundation will present the 2011 FDNY Symposium
    By E40FDNYL35 in forum Fireground Tactics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 04:54 PM
  4. FDNY opinion of FDNY EMS
    By clark918 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:07 AM
  5. Fdny
    By CANMAN94 in forum Hiring & Employment Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 08:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register