Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Helmet Upgrade: Cairn 1044 Opinions

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Surely, as soon as you stop acting like a spoiled brat little wannabe.
    1.I am not spoiled. My grandpap died because of Brain Cancer, and I got a little bit from his inheritance. He was a Chief, so I thought, why not get something that has to do with fire fighting, since he did it. Also, I helped with all of his appointments.

2. How am I a wannabe. Just because I got a "Traditional" helmet does not make me a wannabe. Other juniors have them, so your calling them wannabes also?

P.S. I am not trying to be rude, I have alot in my head right now. None of my programs are "Supported" for Windows 8, and I am trying to find a "bypass". I hope Flame-Sim is supported. Sorry.

Forum Member
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Look junior, I couldn't begin to care less what you say to me, I have crapped out tougher things than you will ever be. But when you start saying things like because a guy is from Georgia he is ignorant you are making no friends here.

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Forum Member

I already have

Forum Member

the Georgia comment almost made me ruin my keyboard. that's funny stuff.

You wasted your money though, the new NFPA standards will have that helmet taken out of service 10 years from the date of manufacture. Should have waited until you were a full fledged firefighter before getting the helmet, at least you'd get to use it for a while.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Junior22 View Post
    Maybe thats why your ignorant, your from Georgia.
    Junior... you may feel like the need to feel strong, manly... Smarten up, the real guys take the issued helmet and spend a little more time asking questions pertaining to the job not what helmet they should buy!

I've got a 660 hand me down from a fellow firefighter when I went to school, it had a melted visor and chipped paint and I still wish I could use that lid. It was the one that I saw my first action in!

Forum Member

Maybe thats why your ignorant, your from Georgia.
    Wow. If that is your response to a simple question you will make it far in the fire service.

Your grandfather should have taught you some manners. And how to spell. I am sure he would be real proud of how you are carrying on his legacy.
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue101 View Post
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by GTRider245 View Post
    Wow. If that is your response to a simple question you will make it far in the fire service.

Your grandfather should have taught you some manners. And how to spell. I am sure he would be real proud of how you are carrying on his legacy.
    Yeah, he taught me how to say F.U.C.K You when needed. And it is the right time now.

Forum Member

Yeah, he taught me how to say F.U.C.K You when needed. And it is the right time now.
    Go away CHILD. This is a site for FIREFIGHTERS, not kids who want to play internet tough guy while hiding in their mommy's basement eating chocolate chip cookies and sucking down warm milk.

We grow weary of you chidish antics, but if you insist on staying I am sure we will enjoy tormenting your youthful ignorance and ill manners for a while longer.

I will tell you this, if you acted like this on either my career FD, or my 2 POC FDs, you wouldn't last long before you would be running home to momma with your tail between your legs. You want to be a firefighter? Then learn when to speak and when to shut up and listen. Because you aren't there yet.
    Maybe it's not too late

MembersZone Subscriber

It appears to be popcorn time again.
    FireInTheShire likes this.

MembersZone Subscriber

Well, if you can tell me how to turn off Auto-Spell/Type on an Apple device, then I will spell correctly. I know how to spell, I dont have GED like some of you.
    I'm just guessing here pee-wee. I'm pretty sure that Apple has the proper spelling in anything that they sell. It would appear that that you are clueless and you are acting like the 12 year old that you are.

Another thing, I believe you when you say you don't have a GED, you also don't have a high school diploma. Pay attention in school it will benefit you for the rest of your sorry life.
    Last edited by rm1524; 10-28-2012 at 07:50 PM.

Forum Member

Old people are rude,ignorant,and selfish a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s will always be a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. Have a good rest of your life, well, whatever is left. Ill be busy helping my department prepare for Hurricane Sandy, and helping my community in whatever way they need. Salutations!

Forum Member

Old people are rude,ignorant,and selfish a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s will always be a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s. Have a good rest of your life, well, whatever is left. Ill be busy helping my department prepare for Hurricane Sandy, and helping my community in whatever way they need. Salutations!
    And quite clearly you know everything. So pray tell why did you came here to ask opinions on your fantasy firefighter costume? If you are half as smart as you have convinced yourself you are you clearly don't need the advice, that comes from decades of actually being a firefighter, that you sought here. I expect you will be the first 15 year old chief of department of your fire department. They would be insane to pass up the opportunity to have a genius of your magnitude running the department.

By the way, if your silly little 15 year old butt was on my FD, the closest you would be to helping prepare for a hurricane would be getting a ride home in the command car and your mommy being told to keep you home.

Perhaps if you learn to shut your pie hole, not be such a wise azz, covering up how big a dumb azz you are, you may actually make something of yourself. Though I hold out little hope with what you have shown here. Good luck, I fear you will need all you can beg, borrow, or steal.
    Maybe it's not too late

Forum Member

In before the lock!!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

Personally I like how he made up a second user name to do nothing but go back and like his own posts. That's smart thinking there.
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Quote Originally Posted by GTRider245 View Post
    Personally I like how he made up a second user name to do nothing but go back and like his own posts. That's smart thinking there.
    I beg your pardon? I joined on 10-10-2012. This thread was created on 10-22-2012. Nice detective skills you have.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    I beg your pardon? I joined on 10-10-2012. This thread was created on 10-22-2012. Nice detective skills you have.
    You probably figured you would need a backup eventually and just made the alter ego in advance. It has been done before.
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

Forum Member

Just a little suspicious that the only posts that Kennythewannabefireguy liked were the ones where the junior was a total azz hat. Golly must just be a coincidence....Yeah, right.
    Maybe it's not too late

LOL. I was told this site would be funny. I see it really is full of @$$-clowns.

And FyredUp, what's your problem? You don't know me, yet you start right off with the insults? Damn man, you seem to have issues.

"Kenny the fire guy" is what my friends call me because I am a firefighter.

I liked his post because of the way you were treating him, and he called you out on it.

Damn, in just a few days I have seen you and others attack so many people for their opinions.

Stop being a d!ck.
    Last edited by KennyTheFireGuy; 10-30-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Forum Member

LOL. I was told this site would be funny. I see it really is full of @$$-clowns.

And FyredUp, what's your problem? You don't know me, yet you start right off with the insults? Damn man, you seem to have issues.

"Kenny the fire guy" is what my friends call me because I am a firefighter.

I liked his post because of the way you were treating him, and he called you out on it.

Damn, in just a few days I have seen you and others attack so many people for their opinions.

Stop being a d!ck.
    Whatever you say JUNIOR!!
    Maybe it's not too late

Whatever you say JUNIOR!!
    *roll eyes* You seriously need help sir.

Hey. Consie272 just joined. They must be Junior too.
    Last edited by KennyTheFireGuy; 11-04-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Forum Member

Dont pick on kenny ----YOU B@stards
    snowball likes this.
    ?

Forum Member

Ya gotta say I agree with the "@$$-clowns" on this one......Junior you waisted your money. I can safely say we had a Jr member at our station who went out bought all this stuff to look "cool" then turned around and failed his fire class....not once but twice. And he has basically been blacklisted in this county because of that and his overall attitude. Like others have said best put your nose in the books and get to the rank of firefighter before spending any $$$ on toys.

Forum Member

*roll eyes* You seriously need help sir.

Hey. Consie272 just joined. They must be Junior too.

Junior. Good luck. Looks like you are in for a world of fun with these people. I think I will be canceling my subscription to Fire House. Too many @$$-clowns.
    Buh Bye! Don't let the door hit you in your JUNIOR azz on the way out!!
    Maybe it's not too late

Buh Bye! Don't let the door hit you in your JUNIOR azz on the way out!!
    Why do you have to be such a d!ck? Were you picked on as a kid? Did daddy abuse you? What the hell is your problem? You attack me without any reason. I am just a bystander and liked a few comments and you just up and start in on me.

I wonder how the owners of the magazine would feel to know their forum is being bullied by @$$-clowns like you.

Quote Originally Posted by FireInTheShire View Post
    Ya gotta say I agree with the "@$$-clowns" on this one......Junior you waisted your money. I can safely say we had a Jr member at our station who went out bought all this stuff to look "cool" then turned around and failed his fire class....not once but twice. And he has basically been blacklisted in this county because of that and his overall attitude. Like others have said best put your nose in the books and get to the rank of firefighter before spending any $$$ on toys.
    I agree that he should not have bought one. Being just a Jr member or even a probie, there is no need for it.

But to attack someone because they want to buy something, that's being an @$$-clown. No one knows this persons study habits. He may study hard and pass his classes and be very smart. It's his money, let him spend it. I don't understand the attitude on this forum of treating new firefighters like they are dirt. Especially when no one here knows who they are other then a screen name. You judge everyone based on one or two people you know or heard of. How would you feel if everyone judged all firefighters based on the attitude of FyredUp? We would all be considered @$$-clowns. Sorry but I prefer to be judged based on MY own actions, not the actions of someone else.

Junior. I guess what you need to do before you post here is start every post with your credentials. If you are new, then say you are new and list what classes you have taken. List all your grades and any other training you may have. Always mention why you are doing something or asking something. Make sure you never act like you want to be a firefighter, it will just get you called a "junior" or "probie" and you will not get any respect. You must become a firefighter before you can talk about wanting to be a firefighter.

You probably should have saved your money for something else, like lights for your POV (ROFL). Study hard and learn the 3 S's first and foremost. Safety, Safety, SAFETY!

Try to do the best you can. A tip we give new members in our department is "Listen more then you talk." It is ok to talk and ask questions. There is no such thing as a dumb question. But you never know what you can learn by just listening. You are in a good position as a Jr. member. You are not allowed to go interior and so you don't have to worry about rushing into that. Take your time and learn everything anyone can teach you. When I took my FFII classes, there were 2 classes I got 80's in. I was not happy with that. The instructor told me it did not mater. All the school and state looked for was a "P" (Pass). I still re took the classes a year later to get my higher grade. The point is, don't settle for "Passing". Do you best to be the best. Don''t worry about looking good or dressing cool. Some of the best firefighters wear gear that looks like it has been through hell and back.

Good luck.

Thread Information