Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Helmet Upgrade: Cairn 1044 Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Junior22 View Post
    I would not trust him! He aint your brother, As soon as someone dies, "Oh he was my brother, *crying*" But in real life, you hate each other! Sorry, but that how it honestly goes!
    It's story time.

There are guys on our department that hate each other. Would not give a a cup of water if you were thirsty. But on a fire scene, all that is left behind. You are brothers. Have a guy that I clash with on many things. We do not talk in the house, we do not even acknowledge each other is alive if we pass. But the day he fell through a set of stairs, I didn't leave his side until RIT arrived.

That's how it honestly goes.

Just take that with a grain of salt, a slice of lime, and a shot of Tequilia.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by KennyTheFireGuy View Post
    It's story time.

There are guys on our department that hate each other. Would not give a a cup of water if you were thirsty. But on a fire scene, all that is left behind. You are brothers. Have a guy that I clash with on many things. We do not talk in the house, we do not even acknowledge each other is alive if we pass. But the day he fell through a set of stairs, I didn't leave his side until RIT arrived.

That's how it honestly goes.

Just take that with a grain of salt, a slice of lime, and a shot of Tequilia.
    Thats your area, before ANY FF goes into a building, RIT MUST be called before they enter the structure. That is one messed up area your in. But what a.s.s.h.o.l.e. did is different. I have some guys that are "rude" to me, but I trust them. But they did not do anything like him.

Thats your area, before ANY FF goes into a building, RIT MUST be called before they enter the structure. That is one messed up area your in. But what a.s.s.h.o.l.e. did is different. I have some guys that are "rude" to me, but I trust them. But they did not do anything like him.

RIT is ALWAYS on scene ready for action before entry is made. I didn't say they were not on scene. But I am not going to leave a man down while he waits for RIT to get to his location.

Here's my exit. I must leave this conversation now. Sorry.

Forum Member

Name:  ThreadClose.gif
Views: 155
Size:  3.5 KB

Here is my exit also

No, he is not my son. But would be proud to have him as my son. He has ambition. He is not cocky, he does not treat other like crap just for asking a question about PPE.
    Before this thread is locked. I would like to retract this statement. I tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, I was wrong. He is cocky and apparently does treat others like crap.

Carry on.

MembersZone Subscriber

Before this thread is locked. I would like to retract this statement. I tried to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, I was wrong. He is cocky and apparently does treat others like crap.

Carry on.
    Kenny -

You just went up a notch in my book. While we may come across as mean and rude. The 'older' crowd has seen this type of thread repeated many, many times in the past. As I said earlier some people get upset when they don't get the answer they want and end up acting like Jr has. It gets old.

Forum Member

I would not trust him! He aint your brother, As soon as someone dies, "Oh he was my brother, *crying*" But in real life, you hate each other! Sorry, but that how it honestly goes!
    You don't have a clue my man. If Fyredup or Kenny were in trouble, I guarantee you that you would have black bootprints on the back of your turnouts from all the guys trying to help them. My bootprints included. Obviously you have never attended a FF funeral. I have, in the worst kind of way. I buried my brother, not the brotherhood kind of brother, but my parents child kind of brother who was on the job with me. I witnessed firsthand how far the brotherhood extends. I saw tears from complete strangers that traveled from departments hundreds of miles away.
    So when you say that the crying is fake, I can assure you that it is all too real. I know you're young, but this kind of display goes against everything firefighters all over the globe stand for.
    Please delete your vapid comments.
    IAFF

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawedyokel View Post
    I am impressed --- thats is some fancy typing -- espicially using one hand.
    Judging by that hand shaped thing he posted giving the middle finger we are dealing with Peter Griffin. Or Bart Simpson, I couldn't tell.
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Quote Originally Posted by Rescue101 View Post
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Forum Member
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

You may not trust me but even if I hated your guts, which I don't I actually pity you, I would still come in that burning building and do my best to try to save you. That my misguided Junior is the difference between a REAL firefighter and a pretender.
    KennyTheFireGuy likes this.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Thinking this thread has run it's course. On to better and funnier things.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

Thread Information