Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IrightI

Thread: Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire

Forum Member

Default Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire

Hello All,

Does anyone know when they will open up the examination for FFII/Paramedic for the Riverside County region? I have checked on their website, and they are only hiring for seasonal at this time. They did say that they hold examines for FFII/Paramedic twice annually and was just wondering if that has changed due to the economy.

Also, if anyone has recently gone through the FFII/Medic hiring process with Cal Fire for the Riverside region, what are some details to the process that you can pass along? (Written, Interview, Physical, etc...)Is Cal Fire still hoping to hire plenty of Medics for the Riverside Unit in the coming years?

Im currently out-of-state, so hoping to get a general timeline of the hiring process so the wife and I can start getting things ready to head out west. We are from SoCal, but moved out of state so I could attend Paramedic school. We are wanting to get back home and I'm ready to get my career started with Cal Fire!!

Thanks to all in advance who reply.
    Last edited by IrightI; 11-11-2012 at 03:02 PM.
    CAL FIRE Jobs likes this.

Forum Member

The CAL FIRE Fire Fighter II (Paramedic) exam was released on April 7, 2014 and the final filing date is May 5, 2014. Please visit our website at: http://calfire.ca.gov/about/about_careers_exams.php for the examination bulletin and how to apply. If you have questions concerning the exam, contact Arcelia Espinoza at (916) 445-7890. Thank you for your interest.

Forum Member

The CAL FIRE Fire Fighter II (Paramedic) exam was released on April 7, 2014 and the final filing date is May 5, 2014. Please visit our website at: http://calfire.ca.gov/about/about_careers_exams.php for the examination bulletin and how to apply. If you have questions concerning the exam, contact Arcelia Espinoza at (916) 445-7890. Thank you for your interest.

Thread Information