Like Tree156Likes

Thread: The Gun Control Debate.......Anybody else seeing this trend?

  1. #226
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    So then you should have no problem with limit being set at 10 rounds since you just admitted since shooters have the ability to quickly change magazines.

    As far as a link, THIS one should help answer your questions.
    Does your thought process on magazine capacity extend to law enforcement officers? To include Homeland Security, Secret Service, FBI, US Marshalls, and any other state and federal law enforcement agencies I may have missed. Because unless it does, good luck convincing law abiding citizens they don't need them too.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  2. #227
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voyager9 View Post
    I also don't think it would be the same in a school scenario. I wouldn't expect teachers to rush in like cops. But they could provide armed defense in place.
    Maybe, maybe not. I don't have the expectation that teachers will have that ability 100% of the time.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  3. #228
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Posting the same 2 incidents multiple times is not the same as posting several incidents. Nice try though.
    It's a great try given that you claim it is not possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Does your thought process on magazine capacity extend to law enforcement officers? To include Homeland Security, Secret Service, FBI, US Marshalls, and any other state and federal law enforcement agencies I may have missed. Because unless it does, good luck convincing law abiding citizens they don't need them too.
    No it does not extend to them. Their role is different. We've been through this before.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  4. #229
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    It's a great try given that you claim it is not possible.


    No it does not extend to them. Their role is different. We've been through this before.
    ...... I believe I now understand SC.

    "Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry."
    -Thomas Jefferson
    SC is in favor of tyranny, as long as it's being committed by his party of choice, coincides with his beliefs, and as long as he doesn't think it will affect him.

    Thanks for clearing that up. Appreciate it.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  5. #230
    MembersZone Subscriber
    voyager9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    ...... I believe I now understand SC.



    SC is in favor of tyranny, as long as it's being committed by his party of choice, coincides with his beliefs, and as long as he doesn't think it will affect him.

    Thanks for clearing that up. Appreciate it.
    They're giving it the old college try in this state:
    http://savejersey.com/2013/01/nra-ne...bills-trenton/
    Assembly Bill 3676 sponsored by Representative Angelica Jimenez (D-32) requires a psychological evaluation and in-home inspection as prerequisite to purchase firearm.
    It's a threefer. 2nd, 4th, and 9th all in one bill.
    So you call this your free country
    Tell me why it costs so much to live
    -3dd

  6. #231
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    ...... I believe I now understand SC.
    Don't give up your day job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    SC is in favor of tyranny, as long as it's being committed by his party of choice, coincides with his beliefs, and as long as he doesn't think it will affect him.
    Interesting you quote a slave owner in their remarks about tyranny. Depriving someone of their freedom via a belief that a human being is the same as any other piece of private property is a good comparison. Tyranny doesn't get much more explicit than that.

    Please show where I advocated eliminating the ownership of firearms?
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  7. #232
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voyager9 View Post
    It's a threefer. 2nd, 4th, and 9th all in one bill.
    On another thread, the Israeli model was put forth as an example of what should be done in this country. All that you mention is part of the process one must go through to own a gun in Israel. And the individual is only allowed to own one gun and never have more than 50 rounds of ammo in their possession.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  8. #233
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post


    Interesting you quote a slave owner in their remarks about tyranny.
    Right back to the race card. Thank god I have the liberal playbook memorized now and I saw that one coming.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  9. #234
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    On another thread, the Israeli model was put forth as an example of what should be done in this country. All that you mention is part of the process one must go through to own a gun in Israel. And the individual is only allowed to own one gun and never have more than 50 rounds of ammo in their possession.
    Keep bringing that up. I admitted I was wrong in my belief of how their system worked.

    When will you admit that when this topic began you couldn't define an assault rifle properly? When will you admit you really had no knowledge at all of Federal Firearms law? When will you admit that you introduced other firearms incidents, the Travon Martin case specifically, that were totally irrelevant to Sandy Hook? When will you admit the broken record of the race card being played by you every single time you are getting your a z z beat again? You see I admitted I was wrong about the Israeli model of gun owner ship, you haven't admitted you were wrong even when met with overwhelming evidence. The anti-gun/leftist tactic of repeating a lie until it becomes the truth isn't working for you here...Welcome to the real world.
    Chenzo likes this.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  10. #235
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Right back to the race card. Thank god I have the liberal playbook memorized now and I saw that one coming.
    How is that the race card? This makes no sense. I pointed out that you quoted a slave owner about tyranny. You do realize that slavery would be considered tyranny, right? You also realize that Thomas Jefferson owned slaves, right?

    You should read up on the Founding Fathers. It's a fascinating topic.
    Last edited by scfire86; 01-26-2013 at 09:00 PM.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  11. #236
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    How is that the race card? This makes no sense. I pointed out that you quoted a slave owner about tyranny. You do realize that slavery would be considered tyranny, right? You also realize that Thomas Jefferson owned slaves, right?

    You should read up on the Founding Fathers. It's a fascinating topic.
    Since you edited your post, I will respond to the unedited version first.

    Nope, I'm not touchy on it at all. You're the one who keeps bringing it up, methinks you lack the ability to have a rational debate, and back your side up with facts. Oh, that's right, it's impossible when you don't have facts to back up your side with.

    You should read up on lawful gun ownership. You should read up on Adolph Hitler, and how he convince Germany and Austria to willfully surrender their firearms. It's a fascinating topic. If you're too lazy to search it on your own, let me know. I'd be happy to provide you with some links.

    When you can combat Fyred, SPFD, Catch, myself, or anyone else who has posted FACTS and STATISTICS, with facts and stats of your own, maybe we can talk. Until then, you're just spewing out of your ***** like usual.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  12. #237
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Since you edited your post, I will respond to the unedited version first.

    You should read up on lawful gun ownership. You should read up on Adolph Hitler, and how he convince Germany and Austria to willfully surrender their firearms. It's a fascinating topic. If you're too lazy to search it on your own, let me know. I'd be happy to provide you with some links.
    Ha ha ha.....I wondered who was going to bring up Godwin's Law first. Congratulations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    When you can combat Fyred, SPFD, Catch, myself, or anyone else who has posted FACTS and STATISTICS, with facts and stats of your own, maybe we can talk. Until then, you're just spewing out of your ***** like usual.
    When I've brought up facts and statistics they're ignored or countered with a scenario that is most likely unrealistic or with a claim that a statement is made that wasn't. When the three of you stop that type of response, I'll be more than happy to have an adult discussion.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  13. #238
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Ha ha ha.....I wondered who was going to bring up Godwin's Law first. Congratulations.
    You can say it's Godwin's Law all you want. Look at it, and think with your own brain. I only bring up things that are factually comparative. Unlike yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    When I've brought up facts and statistics they're ignored or countered with a scenario that is most likely unrealistic or with a claim that a statement is made that wasn't. When the three of you stop that type of response, I'll be more than happy to have an adult discussion.
    You haven't brought up any facts, you've brought up meaningless drivel in an attempt to counter logical argument.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  14. #239
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    How is that the race card? This makes no sense. I pointed out that you quoted a slave owner about tyranny. You do realize that slavery would be considered tyranny, right? You also realize that Thomas Jefferson owned slaves, right?

    You should read up on the Founding Fathers. It's a fascinating topic.
    WIth that logic, we must throw out the entire Constitution and all the amendments, not just the 2nd.

  15. #240
    Forum Member
    Chenzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Rural WI
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    SC, Let me ask you a couple questions.

    Do you have homeowners insurance? Car Insurance? Fire Extinguishers in your home? Why? Have you had a fire? Are you that paranoid that something bad is going to happen? Maybe, maybe not. But I can tell you, you have ALLLLLL of those things because you're prepared.

    What if the government said you can have auto insurance, but only enough to cover $1,000 worth of damage, because they believe that's a fair pay out in the accident Or you can have homeowners insurance, but you can't insure your $250,000 house for more than $18,000, not nearly enough to make a dent if your house burns to the ground. What if the government says you can have a fire extinguisher in your house, but it can only be a 2.5 ADC Dry Chemical extinguisher because the government thinks that is a sufficient size to protect your home from fire with.

    You see, that's what your proposals are doing. You want to limit magazine capacity because you think we don't need more than 10 rounds to defend ourselves. You want us to reduce the amount of ammo we have in our magazines, because that's what YOU think will help curb gun violence in America.

    If I came to you tomorrow, and said you can have ONE 2.5 ABC Dry Chem extinguisher in your house, and that's it, you're gonna tell me to go phuck myself, because not every fire can be handled with that little amount of Dry Chem.

    If you came to me tomorrow and said I can have no magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, I'm gonna tell you go to phuck yourself, because not every instance of self defense is going to be handled in under 10 rounds.

    Could you stop a grease fire in a frying pan with a 2.5lb ABC? Sure. Could you stop a fully engulfed room and contents fire with a 2.5lb ABC? No.

    Could I stop ONE attacker with a 10 round magazine? Sure. Could I stop 6 attackers trying to burglarize my home, and take my family, with a 10 round magazine? No.

    End of discussion. It boils down to be THAT simple. Don't restrict MY rights because it will make you fee better.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

    "Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

  16. #241
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    When I've brought up facts and statistics they're ignored or countered with a scenario that is most likely unrealistic or with a claim that a statement is made that wasn't. When the three of you stop that type of response, I'll be more than happy to have an adult discussion.
    I will outright to your face call you a LIAR with this post. Several of us PROVED to you using firearm's industry nomenclature that you were wrong about your definition of the assault rifle. Then you responded by trying to claim that the M1 Garand and the '03 Springfield were assault rifles. You have absolutely no knowledge of firearm's related law other than what we have taught you and what internet searches have taught you. We can counter to with real world experience and knowledge.

    You have a history here of not remaining adult yourself. You have stalked LA and posted irrelvant nonsense over and over that had nothing to do what he posted in the first place. So if you are going to set a standard first follow it yourself.
    Last edited by FyredUp; 01-27-2013 at 12:40 AM.
    Chenzo likes this.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  17. #242
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,078
    SPFDRum and BULL321 like this.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  18. #243
    MembersZone Subscriber
    voyager9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    On another thread, the Israeli model was put forth as an example of what should be done in this country. All that you mention is part of the process one must go through to own a gun in Israel. And the individual is only allowed to own one gun and never have more than 50 rounds of ammo in their possession.
    What is done in Israel has no bearing on this country or the fact that serveral state proposals violate core precepts upon which this country was founded. Ignoring guns for a moment, would you be willing to submit to a mental health screening and home inspection for the right to own a item?
    So you call this your free country
    Tell me why it costs so much to live
    -3dd

  19. #244
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    You can say it's Godwin's Law all you want. Look at it, and think with your own brain. I only bring up things that are factually comparative. Unlike yourself.
    Lol. This is funny. I remember liberal extremists comparing Bush to Hitler as well. Nothing new. This type of doom and gloom and claims of tyranny have been around since the John Birch Society started spouting them back when Eisenhower was in office.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    You haven't brought up any facts, you've brought up meaningless drivel in an attempt to counter logical argument.
    Done numerous times. You just don't like them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    SC, Let me ask you a couple questions.

    Do you have homeowners insurance? Car Insurance? Fire Extinguishers in your home? Why? Have you had a fire? Are you that paranoid that something bad is going to happen? Maybe, maybe not. But I can tell you, you have ALLLLLL of those things because you're prepared.

    What if the government said you can have auto insurance, but only enough to cover $1,000 worth of damage, because they believe that's a fair pay out in the accident Or you can have homeowners insurance, but you can't insure your $250,000 house for more than $18,000, not nearly enough to make a dent if your house burns to the ground. What if the government says you can have a fire extinguisher in your house, but it can only be a 2.5 ADC Dry Chemical extinguisher because the government thinks that is a sufficient size to protect your home from fire with.
    Can you show me where an insurance policy or a fire extinguisher has been used to mow down a group of six year olds or shoot a couple dozen people in a crowded theater?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    You see, that's what your proposals are doing. You want to limit magazine capacity because you think we don't need more than 10 rounds to defend ourselves. You want us to reduce the amount of ammo we have in our magazines, because that's what YOU think will help curb gun violence in America.
    Large magazines aren't reducing crime either. BTW, you and others have stated numerous times that changing magazines is done quickly. So this is a moot point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    If I came to you tomorrow, and said you can have ONE 2.5 ABC Dry Chem extinguisher in your house, and that's it, you're gonna tell me to go phuck myself, because not every fire can be handled with that little amount of Dry Chem.
    Can you show me where a fire extinguisher has been used to mow down a group of six year olds or shoot a couple dozen people in a crowded theater? Not a good comparison.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    If you came to me tomorrow and said I can have no magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, I'm gonna tell you go to phuck yourself, because not every instance of self defense is going to be handled in under 10 rounds.
    Okay. I hope that makes you feel better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Could you stop a grease fire in a frying pan with a 2.5lb ABC? Sure. Could you stop a fully engulfed room and contents fire with a 2.5lb ABC? No.
    What's your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    Could I stop ONE attacker with a 10 round magazine? Sure. Could I stop 6 attackers trying to burglarize my home, and take my family, with a 10 round magazine? No.
    Please continue with yet another improbable scenario. What if....what if....what if. Since you believe that changing magazines is done quickly you should be able to manage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
    End of discussion. It boils down to be THAT simple. Don't restrict MY rights because it will make you fee better.
    I doubt this will be your last response.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  20. #245
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I will outright to your face call you a LIAR with this post. Several of us PROVED to you using firearm's industry nomenclature that you were wrong about your definition of the assault rifle. Then you responded by trying to claim that the M1 Garand and the '03 Springfield were assault rifles. You have absolutely no knowledge of firearm's related law other thanwhat we have taught you and what internet searches have taught you. We can counter to with real world experience and knowledge.

    You have a history here of not remaining adult yourself. You have stalked LA and posted irrelvant nonsense over and over that hd nothing to do what he posted in the first place. So if you are going to set a stndard first follow it yourself.
    Please continue. This is fun watching you melt down.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  21. #246
    Forum Member
    scfire86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    HB
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voyager9 View Post
    What is done in Israel has no bearing on this country or the fact that serveral state proposals violate core precepts upon which this country was founded. Ignoring guns for a moment, would you be willing to submit to a mental health screening and home inspection for the right to own a item?
    True. It wasn't me who brought up using them as a model. That was done by FyredUp. He was clueless of what it takes to own a gun in Israel.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

  22. #247
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Please continue. This is fun watching you melt down.
    No melt down, just calling you out on your bull sh1t tactics. When you have nothing you pretend to be superior. You are funnier than heck to watch. You LIE, dance, sing, use smoke and mirrors, try diversions into other irrelevant topics, play games, and play the race card. You refuse to admit that even the most obvious stupidity and idiotic ploys on your part haven't worked here.

    No SC, if anyone is melting down it is you, your attempts to be a meaningful player in this debate get more and more pathetic with each post you make.

    Like I have said before it must just chafe your backside that the trying to shout people down simply isn't working here.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  23. #248
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    True. It wasn't me who brought up using them as a model. That was done by FyredUp. He was clueless of what it takes to own a gun in Israel.
    And unlike you you pompous a z z , when I was wrong I admitted it. You still refuse to admit you can't even properly define the weapon you want to ban. But then again being factually correct has never had anything to do with the anti-gun crowd of the ultra left.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

  24. #249
    MembersZone Subscriber
    voyager9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Southern NJ
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    True. It wasn't me who brought up using them as a model. That was done by FyredUp. He was clueless of what it takes to own a gun in Israel.
    To which he corrected himself above. Israel isn't the point. The fact is that there are some people that want to run roughshod over big tracks of the bill of rights. Regardless of how you feel about guns and the 2nd ammendment that should scare u because of its implications
    So you call this your free country
    Tell me why it costs so much to live
    -3dd

  25. #250
    Forum Member
    FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee
    Posts
    10,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    Lol. This is funny. I remember liberal extremists comparing Bush to Hitler as well. Nothing new. This type of doom and gloom and claims of tyranny have been around since the John Birch Society started spouting them back when Eisenhower was in office.

    Never liked the Hitler comparison. No matter who is president and how right or incredibly wrong they are.


    Done numerous times. You just don't like them.

    No you have rarely posted anything to substantiate your nonsensical claims.

    Large magazines aren't reducing crime either. BTW, you and others have stated numerous times that changing magazines is done quickly. So this is a moot point.

    Rifles, what this whole hub bub is about, as a whole, are used in a miniscule amount of gun murders. Look up the statistics.


    Can you show me where a fire extinguisher has been used to mow down a group of six year olds or shoot a couple dozen people in a crowded theater? Not a good comparison.

    Better than you injecting the Travon Martin case and playing the race card.


    Okay. I hope that makes you feel better.

    I think it would make everyone here feel better.


    Please continue with yet another improbable scenario. What if....what if....what if. Since you believe that changing magazines is done quickly you should be able to manage.

    You are the master of the improbable scenario...Until you get called on it then you move on.


    I doubt this will be your last response.

    Why should it be when it is so much fun proving how wrong you are.
    Can't be much fun when you aren't the one overpowering your opponents.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone else see a trend.....
    By BCmdepas3280 in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 01:12 AM
  2. Noticeable Trend?
    By ltoffd in forum Federal FIRE ACT Grants & Funding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 01:30 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 11:11 AM
  4. Disturbing Trend - MUTT x 4
    By RspctFrmCalgary in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-21-2002, 10:42 AM
  5. Disturbing Trend
    By firedog11ku in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2001, 10:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register