Please can you pass this on to your families? It is an invitation to take part in research that will form my PhD. The research is an on-line survey designed to understand their views of your work. They can take part if you are full time, part time, community/volunteer firefighter, an area manager, a Chief Fire Officer; as long as you have been on active operational duties within the fire service for at least 6 months at some point while they lived with you. Please pass on to your parents, spouse, children (over the age of 18), siblings etc.

If you'd like more information before you pass it on then please visit my webpage; there are sections for you as a firefighter, there is information about why I am interested in the views of fire families from the USA and Canada and also more information about myself, it is worth a read… http://fireservicefamilies.com/

Thank you so much for reading this, I am truly grateful for you and your family’s time. Also thank you to the moderators for allowing me to post.
Rowena

Senior Lecturer of Psychology, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, UK