Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Error on FEMA site?!?

Logged in yesterday and again today and all I get is the following error:

"Logged in as null null
    If you have not already done so, you should check to see if someone has already started an application for your organization. If an application has been started, you can request access from the application owner or, if you feel that this person is not an appropriate representative of your organization, you should call the Help Desk at 1-866-274-0960."

Anyone else seeing this? Not quite sure what is going on as we have used the account for many years. Getting ready to call Help desk, but thought I would post here as well.
    Last edited by olneyfd; 02-12-2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Never mind....must be a Chrome thing as IE worked fine just now.

Forum Member

Clear your browser's cache and try again. It pops up once in awhile but usually will log you in second attempt..

That's OK, I got a message and email that my payment invoice (request) was rejected. I didn't make a payment request... This was from the 2009 award, we spent all the funds (and contributed additional to it) and already received a closeout letter... Strange happenings lately...

Forum Member

You already have your 2009 closeout letter? Just last week was when the 2009 closout module was opened up, and then they had to put a hold on it for a couple more days since things were not well with the system. I had triple the original award amount listed for my closeout, and while the FEMA rep was watching me on my app. things were changing. But if you have your closeout letter you are well ahead of me in the game at this point.

Lime- Yup, I was absolutely impressed that 2 days after I submitted the closeout, I received the email accepting it, and it shows up in the grant ap as closeout completed. Then a few days after that, this strange payment request #7 (dated 1/30/13) that I didn't put in for shows up and is denied (which is OK since the request is entirely empty anyway...) Grant closeout was 02/02 (with no request #7) payment request denied 02/11... Weird to say the least...

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by medic190 View Post
    That's OK, I got a message and email that my payment invoice (request) was rejected. I didn't make a payment request... This was from the 2009 award, we spent all the funds (and contributed additional to it) and already received a closeout letter... Strange happenings lately...
    Same here.......they rejected a request for $5 when I hadn't made a request and the funds had been fully expended plus more on our end. I closed out the 2009 grant, but still waiting on official acceptance.

I replied to the email asking to explain the email since I made no such request. Still no answer.

These computer glitches are starting to get annoying.

Forum Member

Could someone be hacking the AFG computer? There has been alot of hacking going on lately.
    Just a thought.

Thread Information