Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Boston Marathon explosions....

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86 View Post
    This is only speculation.

Given the timing, I'm thinking this is another nutcase that gets all teary eyed about either Hitler's birthday or the Waco Siege and wants to honor either or both of those events.
    Who's speculation, this wonderful administration we are enjoying? The very same ones that completely missed the timing of Benghazi on 9/11 and called it just a random act? As much as the current administration and mainstream media wants of avoid it, there is only 1 common denominator in these attacks.
    Unfortunately the front line of terror has moved to the first responder. Their mistake was playing it out in a tough, self-made, blue collar city like Boston. You don't descend from the same stock that carved out this great country by turning the other cheek.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Not so easy to stereotype when you know the facts.

Name:  64157_496060033781500_2027220101_n.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  42.0 KB

Big difference there cowboy. I prefaced my remarks with the term "speculation." You must have missed it.

Secondly, given the perps stated those reasons for both the Columbine and OKC incidents, I am making my assertion with some degree of historical knowledge.

I freely admit I could be wrong. Again, hence the use of the term "speculation."
    FiremanLyman and conrad427 like this.
    “The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.” Leo F. Buscaglia

This place gets weirder and weirder every day...

Quote Originally Posted by SPFDRum View Post
    Who's speculation, this wonderful administration we are enjoying? The very same ones that completely missed the timing of Benghazi on 9/11 and called it just a random act? As much as the current administration and mainstream media wants of avoid it, there is only 1 common denominator in these attacks.
    Unfortunately the front line of terror has moved to the first responder. Their mistake was playing it out in a tough, self-made, blue collar city like Boston. You don't descend from the same stock that carved out this great country by turning the other cheek.
    So who is turning the other cheek? What is the link you are trying to draw between the two events? Was the Administration responsible for not predicting the bombing in Boston? Why don't you just go one step further and blame the explosion in West, TX on him as well.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Not so easy to stereotype when you know the facts.
    I said I could be wrong. And I was.

Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

I said I could be wrong. And I was.
    But why say it in the first place? That is my point. I ran all kinds of possibilities through my head, but felt no need to add to the anxiety people felt by pointing fingers.
    “The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing. He may avoid suffering and sorrow, but he simply cannot learn and feel and change and grow and love and live.” Leo F. Buscaglia

This place gets weirder and weirder every day...

So who is turning the other cheek? What is the link you are trying to draw between the two events? Was the Administration responsible for not predicting the bombing in Boston? Why don't you just go one step further and blame the explosion in West, TX on him as well.
    Definitely NOT Boston!
    Nope, but your speculation was of a crazed right-winger marking some holiday or such. The link is this administration and media will do anything not to put blame where it needs to be on the fallacy of hurting their feelings. Using the right as a convenient scapgoat. Much like you alluded too.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Quote Originally Posted by SPFDRum View Post
    Definitely NOT Boston!
    Nope, but your speculation was of a crazed right-winger marking some holiday or such. The link is this administration and media will do anything not to put blame where it needs to be on the fallacy of hurting their feelings. Using the right as a convenient scapgoat. Much like you alluded too.
    It's not like there is no precedent for my premise.

Your claims about the media and not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings doesn't make any sense. Could you be more specific.

Thread Information