Forum Member

Default Speedway (IN) Fire Department Process

If anyone knows, has heard, or hears something about the written test results feel free to drop a line on this thread. The test was the 11th of April, just curious if there is any feedback yet.

Good luck to all

Forum Member

Haven't heard anything yet. I find it odd that there were no instructions on when you would hear back or what format the call back would be.

Forum Member

Are you in the same boat? The only thing I got was the first email stating the written test would be the 11th, and to bring 20$ and an ID, other than that there web page hasn't been updated nor did they mention anything at the exam, except good luck??

By the way how did you feel about that test?? It was a little more than I expected!

Forum Member

It's the sixth or seventh test I've taken and they are all about the same. This one was just different in that there was no study material. I never got an email telling me when the test was scheduled for, it was just listed on the website. I know several guys that didn't test thinking that they would receive an email telling them when the test was. I just hope that I don't miss out on any further emails...

Forum Member

Haven't heard anything either fellas. I think the only reason this test was difficult was because of the time we had to finish. I finished my test with about 15 minutes to go and I would say there were 50% of the people still taking it. Anybody agree with that? Probably going to call on Monday and see if I can get any info.

Forum Member

I finished the test with 45 minutes to spare, but only because I felt rushed due to some time constraints both within and out. I drove in from NC to take the test and only had that evening in town. I thought the test was a little more difficult than normal, but I am sure I didn't study properly. Anyway enough whining on my part, if you find out anything on Monday post it for us. Thanks guys!!

Forum Member

Anyone heard anything or are we still playing the guessing game??

Forum Member

Usually takes at least a month after you take the test to hear anything. I never got an email about the test. I just showed up at the time they had on the website and they had my name. Has anyone heard how they will disclose who moves on? At City of Lawrence, you had to show up to their headquarters to see if your name was on a list.

Forum Member

I haven't heard a thing about showing up anywhere other than the test. FFAdams88 said he was going to contact them yesterday, but didn't post anything yet. I am going to wait a couple more days before I hound dog the admin people. But if you hear anything please post.

Forum Member

Has anyone heard anything?

Forum Member

Not a thing! Ive checked the website for updates and theres nothing on there except the dates for testing...

Forum Member

I called the Speedway Fire Dept. They said that they would notify everyone of the next step via the postal service and they did not have any info as to when this letter would be mailed out.

Forum Member

Sounds good, Ive always enjoyed the waiting game. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Forum Member

Just received an email saying I moved on to the interview. June 4. Good luck guys

Forum Member

Congratulations!

Forum Member

Ill assume those who didn't receive an email didn't move on to the interview. So much for receiving anything via Post Office. Any updates feel free to post.

Thread Information