Forum Member

Default For sale keiser force machine replica

The Keiser FORCE Machine is a simulated forcible entry-chopping device developed and manufactured by Keiser Corporation specifically for the fire service. It provides an efficient and durable means of training or testing individuals such as firefighters who use axes and sledgehammers in their occupations to use the FORCE Machine, an individual straddles the I-beam by standing on the footwalks, and strikes the I-beam using the specifically designed 9-lb. dead-blow sledgehammer. The Ibeam is weighted to simulate a railroad tie commonly used in testing many firefighters today. The individual drives the I-beam with overhand swings the length of the track. The movement is biomechanically correct, accurately reflecting structural firefighting tasks. Polyethylene glides on the bottom of the I-beam provide a consistent running surface on the steel track so important in testing. It takes an average of twenty to twenty-five strikes to move the Ibeam five feet, a level of effort consistent with many forcible entry situations. THIS IS A COPY OF A FORCE MACHINE BUILT TO A BETTER STANDARD . ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL PAUL JR. OFFICE 985-882-7832 WE ARE A LOCAL COMPANY LOCATED ON THE NORTHSHORE OF NEW ORLEANS.
    PHOENIX MECHANICAL AND MOTORS
    60250 SOUTH 12TH ST
    LACOMBE, LA
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information