Forum Member

Default Don McNea FPSI 10th Ed. Gold Bonus Package

I am using this package as a study aid, but am rather concerned that I have (so far) found four answers to be incorrect, according to the answer key(s). I'm looking for input from those who have used this material to study from, your opinions, and if you've found more than four mistakes in the answer key(s).

Part of me thinks they printed incorrect answers on purpose, to "help" to study correctly. (If you really know the material, you'll know their listed answer is wrong) But on the other hand, I've paid money for a study aid that I am presuming to be accurate and correct, and am currently contemplating a call to Don McNea, et al, asking these questions, and maybe a refund.

Forum Member

The FPSI test is all about memorizing the book. Literally. Read and re-read the book and memorize the book word for word. This is for the Las Vegas exam? I didn't use outside materials. I did order the practice test from FPSI. I thought it was easy. Again, read and memorize the book. I scored in the upper 90's for a department that used the FPSI 10th edition. God speed.

Forum Member

Thanks, I too, scored in the upper 90's the last time I took the FPSI test, and wanted to incorporate another study media/method. All I used last time were note cards, and highlighters. I figure since I'm using those methods again, I might as well add something else, to try to do even better. I like the McNea questions, and the fact that there are roughly five questions for every page of the FPSI book. I figure it can only help

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Thank You 4 Your Time View Post
    Thanks, I too, scored in the upper 90's the last time I took the FPSI test, and wanted to incorporate another study media/method. All I used last time were note cards, and highlighters. I figure since I'm using those methods again, I might as well add something else, to try to do even better. I like the McNea questions, and the fact that there are roughly five questions for every page of the FPSI book. I figure it can only help
    I have to agree, well said. I used Don McNea's FPSI 9th edition tpm prep material for a test that I took in the past and it helped tremendously, in addition to the study guide and practice test that FPSI provides.
    Last edited by nnfra200302; 07-18-2013 at 01:16 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Sorry, double posted.
    Last edited by nnfra200302; 07-18-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Forum Member

I just finished going over the materials question-by-question....for those interested, there are 6 incorrect answers. Could be worth your time to figure out which six are incorrect.

Thread Information