Forum Member

Default Kenosha Wisconsin 2013-14

Just curious if anyone took the test for Kenosha Fire this past June. I have the CPAT coming up sometime in September or October then interviews in November December. I know about the process and everything like that i was just wondering if anyone else is in the process.

Also does anyone have any information on the department or area of Kenosha. I have done some research on the department and the area to live there but I'm always looking for more. I read the thread from several years ago and i was just looking for some updated information.

Forum Member

Pugsley67,

Did you get notified when to sign up. I too am signed up for a CPAT end of September but thats for a different department.

I am also taking it in a few weeks on my own to use for the same dept I already signed up to take it for in Sept.

I know what a rambling sentence.

I've heard they have a few retirements coming up this year. I tried for them a few years ago and was on the list. They hired 5 of 15 on the list.

The area is nice. Schools are pretty good. It located between Milwaukee and chicago. The cities and county around kenosha are also very nice. I live in western racine county and raised in the area. Kenosha Is an aggressive city and so is the department.

Good luck

Forum Member

If I would have only waited an hour before posting to you I would have seen the email from Kenosha about the CPAT. Test date is either the 3rd or 4th of October.

Forum Member

yea i got the email for it today as well. I am really more curious about information about the department. I am from several states away so its more i want to get more information to make sure it would be a move I want to make.

Thread Information