Firefighter I (Certified)
Type: Full Time
Salary/Pay Rate: $39,049
Posted Date: 6/5/2013
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FUTURE OPENINGS
CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
• Must possess a current National Registry Paramedic Certification or Georgia Paramedic Certification.
• Must possess a current National Professional Qualification System (NPQS) Firefighter I Certification AND a current National Registry EMT-Intermediate certification or Georgia EMT-Intermediate Certification. (Copy of certifications required with application submission).
• Must be at least 21 years of age. (Copy of birth certificate required with application submission).
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent General Education Development (GED). (Copy of high school diploma or GED required with application submission).
• Must have current Driver’s License. (Copy of current driver's license required with application submission).
• Must pass the City of Smyrna background investigation, medical, psychological and physical agility standards.
QUALIFIED BI-LINGUAL APPLICANTS (SPANISH/ENGLISH), MINORITY APPLICANTS, & FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Smyrna Fire currently operates 11 pieces of emergency response apparatus at five stations consisting of four Engines, two Advanced Life Support (ALS) Ladder Trucks, and five Advanced Life Support (ALS) Fire Medic Units. In addition to the frontline apparatus, they also have one reserve Engine, one reserve Ladder, an Air and Light Trailer, and one Command Vehicle. Smyrna is an ISO Class 2 department.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: City of Smyrna, GA
08-21-2013, 11:04 AM #1
City of Smyrna, GA
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By firebicho in forum TennesseeReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2008, 01:53 PM
By Lagro354 in forum Hiring & Employment DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 09:30 AM
By e53NSB in forum FloridaReplies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2008, 07:55 PM
By e53NSB in forum Fire WireReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2000, 04:36 PM