Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Hellooooooooooooooooooooo??

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BULL321 View Post
    Millers not on the pipe, he's just got an active Imagination!
    Yeah, and you can't hardly get crack here since everyone has switched to meth .
    Last edited by Miller337; 09-05-2013 at 10:46 PM. Reason: political correctness

MembersZone Subscriber

Everyone around here seems to have switched over to shooting up pills! Better quality control with the FDA and all.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Bull,

I wish I could get away with saying this to a handful of whiney cry tits I know. Man does it get old listening to them cry all the time.

“Guys if you get hurt, we’ll help you. If you get sick we’ll treat you. If you want to bitch and moan, then all I can tell you is to flick the sand out of your slit, suck it up or get the hell out!”
    - Capt. Marc Cox CFD
    Chenzo likes this.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Forum Member

Everyone around here seems to have switched over to shooting up pills! Better quality control with the FDA and all.
    Yeah they do that and grind them up and snort them also. We have a lot of MVA's with "contributing factors"

Forum Member

Class is a "go".

Fyred - E-mail me if you want to try to get together - bcallahan@bpfd1.org.
    Train to fight the fires you fight.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Bull,

I wish I could get away with saying this to a handful of whiney cry tits I know. Man does it get old listening to them cry all the time.
    Marc can get away with it due to the fact that he a great guy, a heck of an instructor and one hell of a firefighter. He is the type of Officer that demands the best of you and your are more than happy to comply. He leads from the front and never ask you to do something that he is not willing to do himself. When he retires in the next two years, he is going to be very hard to replace.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Miller337 View Post
    Yeah they do that and grind them up and snort them also. We have a lot of MVA's with "contributing factors"
    Its what I call "job security"! You can't fix stupid.
    Stay Safe
    Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Bull,

This is a kinder and gentler fire service.
    Train to fight the fires you fight.

Forum Member

The problem is fire does not fear or respect kind and gentle.

The best firefighters I've known have all had the ability to be kind and gentle when necessary. But when it's really time to go to work, tough and mean seems to work real well.

Forum Member

Its what I call "job security"! You can't fix stupid.
    Actually that isn't quite true. They are " fixing stupid " these days at a fairly alarming rate and don't make any more bad decisions after that. Unluckily many of them leave children which already had a rather miserable existence and it normally doesn't get any better. It can really be sad when you respond to find it is the next generation of one of your former clients in need of the same services.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Miller337 View Post
    Actually that isn't quite true. They are " fixing stupid " these days at a fairly alarming rate and don't make any more bad decisions after that. Unluckily many of them leave children which already had a rather miserable existence and it normally doesn't get any better. It can really be sad when you respond to find it is the next generation of one of your former clients in need of the same services.
    Like I said, "JOB SECURITY". Don't worry they will make more, especially in this new and improved Nanny State which we find ourselves living in. Like LA said its a kinder and gentler fire service/ world. Yea! Go Team!
    Stay Safe
    Bull

- Capt. Marc Cox CFD

-WINSTON CHURCHILL

Forum Member
    Rural Wisconsin, Retired from the burbs of Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by LaFireEducator View Post
    This is a kinder and gentler fire service.
    Kinder and gentler is fine, up to a point. If you have people that are either slackers, wise azzes, lazy, or blatantly incompetent a good azz chewing and a swift kick in the hinder may be the motivation they need. After talking to them of course, and perhaps offering some additional assistance. But there does come a point with some people where being Mr Nice Guy gets you absolutely nothing positive in return.
    slackjawedyokel likes this.
    Crazy, but that's how it goes
    Millions of people living as foes
    Maybe it's not too late
    To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Thread Information