City of Alpharetta, GA 2013
Certified Firefighter II – NPQ I/II + EMT $36,750 – 66,150
Firefighter Paramedic – NPQ I/II + PARAMEDIC – $36,750 – 66,150 (plus 8% differential)
Closing Date: Friday October 4, 2013 5:00pm
Written and Physical Agility: November 1, 2013.
• High School diploma (or GED equivalent).
• Must possess a valid Georgia Class C Drivers License
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must be a current NPQ I Certified Firefighter of IFSTC Certified Firefighter
• Must have a current EMT or Paramedic Certification
• Pre-Selection Questionnaire
• City of Alpharetta Application
• Physical Performance Evaluation
• Written Test
• Oral Interview
The City of Alpharetta is a ISO Class 2 department that currently employees approximately 90 career firefighters that staff six stations with 6 fire engines, 2 rescue units, and 1 ladder truck. They also maintain a Hazardous Materials Team.