Thread: Hello

Forum Member

Default Hello

I hope everyone is having a good day. Here is a biy about myself. I just started going back to school. My goal is to become a paramedic. I am so glad to have stumbled across this site. I am trying to learn as much as possible, about as much as I can in becoming a paramedic and this site looks to be a great help.
    I have to interview a paramedic for a class of mine so if anyone would like to volunteer that would be great!
    Thank you!
    ALink

Forum Member

Welcome to Firehouse. And good luck on becoming a paramedic. How long have you been an EMT? B or I?

Quote Originally Posted by alink View Post
    I hope everyone is having a good day. Here is a biy about myself. I just started going back to school. My goal is to become a paramedic. I am so glad to have stumbled across this site. I am trying to learn as much as possible, about as much as I can in becoming a paramedic and this site looks to be a great help.
    I have to interview a paramedic for a class of mine so if anyone would like to volunteer that would be great!
    Thank you!
    ALink
    Been in the emergency services for over 20 years and a medic since 2003. Great job and great career. Best of luck. This is something you have to want to do. Happy to help in anyway. Best of luck to you and welcome!

Forum Member

Thank you Daniel. I am actually super excited to begin this part or my life. I have always wanted to do something helpful for people, originally I thought it was teaching. Before I even finished my schooling I realized I would rather become a paramedic. I have just begone, yet everyday brings more reason for me to see I chose the right path.

Forum Member

Axe. I just started do as of right now, neither. I'm not yet an EMT.

Thread Information