I have a room for rent in a 2400 sq ft condo. The condo is located at the corner of Rt. 15 and Lee Hwy. in Madison Crescent Gainesville VA. It is 3 year old construction and is conveniently located in walking distance to bars, restaurants, and a grocery store. I am looking for a roommate that is responsible, cleans up after themselves, turns off light's/AC/Heat when not being used, quiet, and preferably a firefighter on shift work. The lease would be a short term commitment month to month to start out with. The option to renew for longer periods would then be an option. I have two rooms for rent. One includes a balcony, large closet, ceiling fan, shades/blinds, and walkout deck. The other includes a large closet and views off onto the deck. You will have access to your own bathroom which includes a full shower/tub, large sink, mirror, and vanity. You will be the only one using the bathroom. Full size washer/dryer. A bunch of people commute to local departments from this area: DC, Fairfax, Arlington, Loudon, etc.

Rent $850

Rent includes all utilities excluding electric and cable.
Electric will be split evenly between myself and the tenant.
Cable is an additional $50.00 to $60.00 depending on what you want. This will allow you to have cable in your room.
Security deposit will be 1 months rent which will be held in an escrow account and be returned upon move-out.

Contact Barry at 571 213 2383 or barrytmountain@gmail.com I will send you pictures and would be happy to speak with you if your interested.

I am a professional firefighter in Arlington County VA