Forum Member

Default Tucson Fire Dept. 2015!

OK folks just getting this one started, the written exam is tomorrow Feb. 12. the email sent out said 800 people will be testing in each session, there is only two test sessions. Tucson is known for hiring big classes. currently class 15-1 is going through they started Feb. 02. good luck to all in this process!

Forum Member

Test is done! 1436 people were invited to test unsure of how many actually showed up. it was somewhat of a full room. taking the top 200 or tied with 200 to move onto interviews. the interviews are april 20- may 02. notifications will be sent out march 27. good luck to all who tested. post in here if you hear anything else.

Forum Member

bump it up.

Forum Member

I took the written exam on Thursday (morning exam). I took the same exam w/ Mesa Fire 3 years ago. I scored a 90.78. I hope I scored higher w/ Tucson and make the top 200. I read the 2015 budget for Tucson Fire and they plan to hire 70. Those are great odds if you make the top 200. The month of March is going to be one crazy month for me. I get my results w/ Chicago Fire and Tucson Fire and testing w/ LACoFD. Oh, still waiting for an official invite w/ a law enforcement agency. I hope to hear some fantastic news during the month of March. God speed.

Forum Member

Wait your trying to be a cop!!!! lol wtf man??!?!?! well I wish the best for you. did you happen to get the study guide for the Tucson test? I did, and I'm glad I did. I was in the morning session as well. had some buddies in the afternoon session and said it was full but not 800 full, If that makes sense. well good luck to you.

Forum Member

I like to keep my eggs in different baskets. If the door opens up for law enforcement I'm going to take it. Law enforcement is my back up just in case the Firefighter route does not happen. Btw, I'm from So. Cal where trying to be a firefighter or getting on w/ law enforcement is fierce competition. Yes, I did purchase the study guide. I also memorized the entire book. Over prepared for the exam. The actual exam was easy. If you didn't score at least a 90 on the exam, your process w/ Tucson is over. God speed.

Forum Member

Oh man, have you been testing long? I mean from the sounds of it sounds like your in a hurry to get hired! haha just like us all. that's some good info though about the 90 or above, is that what Tucson said or is that your assumption? just curious.

Forum Member

I have tested aggressively for the past 2 years. The get a 90 or higher is my assumption. Btw, looks like your testing w/ Dallas Fire Rescue. I tested w/ them in 2012. Ranked 102. God speed.
    Last edited by dctalk523; 02-16-2015 at 10:36 PM.

Forum Member

right on man, I feel that is a decent assumption. did you happen to test with San Diego this last go around?

Forum Member

I did not test w/ San Diego Fire. I let my emt cert slide and need to retake the emt class. Turn your pm on. I want ask you something via pm. God speed.
    Last edited by dctalk523; 02-16-2015 at 10:57 PM.

Forum Member

ok go for it bud. I turned it on.

Forum Member

bump it up.

Thread Information