Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    MembersZone Subscriber
    Maryland (but always a Long Islander first)

Default Major incident in NYC

Shortly before nine, two planes crashed into the world trade center...

This is to say that all of us from Malahat Fire Dept give our hearts and prayers to you all, especially to those of our brothers and sisters who are in New York and Washington. We wish you all the best in this time of need. We are with you in heart and soul.

Rick Hills
    Malahat Fire.
    Malahat27: "Play safe y'all."

Oh my god....I can not believe what I'm seeing on TV. I can not imagine how chaotic it must be....Wow.

MembersZone Subscriber

I have many friends in the FDNY, NYPD, and DCFD (and Prince George's County)....I can't begin to fathom what they are going through.

I'm not even sure what to make of any of this. My thoughts and prayers go out to everybody in the City of New York, especially to those who are presently trying to sort this all out.

FDNY, DCFD, PGCFD, and all other involved brothers, this firefighter from Jersey is pulling for you.

FF John Millili
    Deptford Fire Department Sta. 9-3
    Deptford, NJ

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: FF93 ]
    FF John Millili
    Deptford, NJ Sta. 93

**that which I say is just that**

OMG i cannot believe what i am seeing.....may God bless every single one of you......i cannot imagine what kind of stress your hearts must be going through, now a bomb threat on a school....how can a human being do such terrible things??
    my heart weeps for all the victims and their families and friends....please take care my brothers and sisters
    stay safe
    Its not something you do,
    Its something you are.
    "Whether we bring the terrorists to justice, or we bring justice to the terroists...Justice WILL BE DONE"... President Bush
    Engineer
    Engine Co. # 1
    THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS AND OPINIONS ONLY!!!

I think its time the United States took off the gloves dealing with terroists and terroist countries!

Forum Member

I want to offer my prayers for the all public safety workers during this outrageous attack on this great nation. I offer my prayers and condolences to all that have and will suffer from this tragedy.

I hope the President finds the insane government who perpetrated this act or are allowing these people to operate out of their nation. This is an act of war and should be treated as such.

Forum Member

I'd like to lend my voice to the growing chorus here. My thoughts and prayers (literally...I'm going out now to church) are with the victims, friends, and families of those lost in these cowardly attacks.

Also - to my brothers and sisters in FDNY and DCFD - I'll keep a good thought for your safety, knowing that you will do the anonymous, heroic things that are your heritage and pride.

God bless America.
    "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Forum Member

I cannot even begin to imagine what things must be like right now. I am sure many of us cannot believe our eyes as we watch the tragedy unfold. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved.

May god bless you all.

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: firefighter26 ]
    "No one ever called the Fire Department for doing something smart..."

Forum Member

We offer our prayers and thoughts to all involved.

Sister Bay & Liberty Grove Fire

Forum Member

Saddend god I don't want to even begin to imagine how many were killed, Not only civilans but FDNY and NYPD personell, God be with them, God be with the familys of the vicitms and may god help us

I think the US must seek revenge against the spinles cowards who oragnized this

May god be with all in this time of great treagedy and loss. My heart pours out to the victims and their families. Public servents of NY and DC I'm praying for you, stay strong and GOD BLESS.

I am Bud McCarroll Firefighter / Paramedic in Palm Beach County. I am sad to see this happen. I send prayers from all of us at Palm Beach County Fire Rescue and IAFF Local 2928. My prayers are with all involved.

To all our brothers and sistrs in NYC and DC,

My mind can not begin to fathom what you must be going through today. My thoughts and prayers, and those of my brothers and sisters here in NC, are with you all in this time of great tradgedy. May the Good Lord watch over you all!!
    David Sirabian<br />Newport Fire Department<br />FF/EMT-I<br />-----------------------------<br />The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who are involved in the operations in NYC and DC also to those who have friends and families in these areas.
    Are they asking for volunteers to go and help?
    these views are not those or my dept or my fellow FF's. Fight hard love your brothers

MembersZone Subscriber

Probably not at this time because New York City is on a lock down -- no one in, no one out....I know people who work there and one was e-mailing me for a while, I think her server's down now.....I'm sure once things "settle" for lack of a better word, they will need help with recovery.

Forum Member

A thought and prayer for all NYC Fire/EMS/Police personnell who may be missing or injured. God bless

-Nick

Forum Member

May God be with the families of the fallen FDNY FF's. May their families know that they died w/ selfless service to others. It scares me to think how many. We should all pray for the families and the fallen.

May God also be with the DCFD, PGCFD, and Fairfax FD as they battle the events at the Pentagon.

Stay Safe

I'm afraid the loss of life for NY emergency services may be high. I hope I'm wrong.

I hate to show my ignorance, but I'm surprised the towers had a total collapse. Both tower were struck up high....I can comprehend a collapse above the impact zone...I just wouldn't think it would bring the entire tower to the ground.

Possibly the top floors dropping down one on top of the next....I don't know.

In a complete and utter state of shock right now. My heart goes out to the fellow FF and EMS workers in NYC and DC, especially the families of those that were killed when the two towers collapsed on those working below.

Hard to fanthom living only 6 hrs from NYC...

Terry McCall
    Marbletown Fire Dept.

May God bless all involved in the terrorist attacks in NYC, DC and Pittsburgh. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Some How stay safe and be strong throughout this.

God Bless those from FDNY, NYPD, and DCFD on this day.

MembersZone Subscriber

Yes, they were hit up high, but remember, they were hit from below in 1993. They were also big planes at a high rate of speed. The skyline won't be the same.

Forum Member

My prayers for the safety of the FDNY, DCFD, PGCFD and all of the emergency services working now to establish order from the chaos. Stay safe brothers and sisters.
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter
    IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information