Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

To All the Rescue personel in NY; You have been delt an awful blow but one thing those people did not count on was that you are americans and that means when you mess with one you mess with the whole pack.I pray GOD reaches down through all that devastation and sorrow and holds each and every one of you in his hand.We are a small town in sc but we want you to know even though we are miles apart we are right there with you and if you need anything we will be there.You are in our hearts and prayers ,remember even though its hard to see GOD IS STILL IN CHARGE and HE will get everyone through this. GOD BLESS YOU ALL and remember WE ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The emotion i feel now is not easy to explain, our fallen brothers and sisters will forever go down in history as fallen heros who paid the ultimate price for their calling. you will forever be in my heart and may god bless the familes who have lost.

There is a special place in heaven for fallen FireFighters. My Brothers & Sisters in FDNY please take comfort in knowing that God our Heavenly Father welcomed His children with open arms. They are safely with Him. May God bless you all.

My thoughts and prayers are with each one of the many families that have been affected by this tragic act of violence against our fallen brothers, sisters, and the innocent.

God bless all of you and lets us all pray that they find more surivors.

In a time were we feel we need to cry, we must not weep, but unite and become one. We must remember are fellow fire fighters and friends, but keep there memeries alive forever. I hold a prayer in my heart for all of you that are lost but not forgotten. To all of you with me and those who are not remember we are Fire Fighters and Beyond.

True Heroes go forth into battle and leave their personal needs behind them only to never return.

God Bless the USA, fellow firefighters and emergency personnel & innocent men, women and children who never returned home.

SFDSmokeeater
    Mmmmmm, Beer

Dear Brothers and Sisters of the firefighter service in New York. Your fellow firefighters here in Albuquerque New Mexico IAFF Local 244 want to let you know that we constantly think of you during this ordeal. We are here for you. If there is anything we can do, please e-mail me. We know you are taking care of each other because we as firfighters do that each day, on or off duty. Our Local is gathering money to send to you. This is the least we can do. Take care of each other and continue to love each other. Our prayers go out to our Brothers and Sisters and their families who gave up their life to help their neighbors.

God Bles You!

Firefighter Michael Garcia
    Bernalillo County Fire Department
    Albuquerque, New Mexico

The saddest day in FF history. FDNY our deepest condolences and support we, all wish we could be there with you. Surely the the fallen firefighters that were lost in New York are heroes, please remember brother and sister firefighters, that they gave the ultimate sacrifice, like yourselves they are heroes before they went into that building. Be proud of the proffesion that you have chosen. Do your job and there can be nothing more noble you do with your life. God Bless and Take care of you and yours.
    Gilrod

The tragedy that occured on 9-11 will always be in my heart. My prayers and my families prayers go out to our fallen brothers of the FDNY.

God Bless,
    Dan
    Train like you mean it. You just might one day.

To our fallen brothers and sisters and their families. May you find some comfort in the knowledge that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Larry Pollock, Lieutenant
    Long Beach (IN) VFD
    Stay safe.

I'm an Italian professional fire fighter. I'm sending this message also in behalf of many colleagues of mine just to say that we keep in our hearts all our brothers and sisters who died as heros in NY and that we feel close to those who are doing their best to save lifes right now over there.
    Make no mistake: we all are with you americans.
    God bless all of us.
    Ciao. Marco LUPIERI,FF
    Marco LUPIERI, firefighter
    33100 Udine - ITALY

GOD BLESS OUR FALLEN BROTHERS MAY THEY REST IN PEACE.OUR HEARTS ACHE WITH
    PAIN AND DISBELIEF.YOU ALL ARE IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. GOD WILL GET US THROUGH THIS.

reply to post 18523 9-15 @ 11:12
    Words can not state my contempt for your post. You have no knowledge of FDNY's training program or of the Dept in general.

The only debatable point may be the doubling of crews on some companies because of the shift change. I would have probably done the same thing if I was still in the firehouse.

I would add more but the post would get deleted.

GODSPEED BROTHERS ... Washington, DCFD

ten8/ten17:

Words simply can't describe the level of ignorance, immaturity, and crassness you've displayed here.

I'm not even going to debate the issue with you, although most of the people here could probably blow you out of the water in terms of firefighting tactics. Your simple minded, childish analysis belies a frightening self-centeredness.

During a time of national emergency, when we've lost more of our brothers at once that at any time in recent history, you want to question the tactics in a situation that no one, ANYWHERE, has ever had to face before. What a piece of work you are.

Do us all a favor. Keep your friggin mouth shut, and go give blood or donate some money, if that's not too much trouble.
    "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Originally posted by ten8/ten17:
    While I feel heartsick with everyone else, the real tragedy here is the FDNY training program. How many times will this happen to this city before they use standard SOP's like all other U.S. Depts. Those 300 firefighters could really have been helpful now, instead of rushing in and blocking up the only means of egress all those innocent people had. Doesn't anyone in N.Y. ever wonder why this never happens in Chicago, Dallas, or L.A.? Guess not. I hope they kill a lot fewer firefighters next year.
    Normally I'm quick to defend a "newbie".
    Today I just wanna slap you upside your head. What kind of smoke are you crackin?

What part of the "training" are you referring to. Are you trying to say that YOU are better trained than ANY of the FDNY members that gave their lives?

What we do is dangerous. Remember, it is US that run into buildings while everybody else and even the rats are running out.

We have the training. When bad stuff happens do the people dial the ice cream man? No! They call the Fire Dept. and the Police Dept. When a tragedy occurs such as 9-11 do they call for the sanitation dept. or the dog catchers? No!

Dude, if you're TROLLING... take it someplace else.

If you're for real... seek professional help! I have no time for you right now, and you better be sure that a LOT of guys will be watching any additional posts from you!

From: The Fire Department here at the Yakima Training Center in Yakima, Wa. We watched in disbelief. The images burned into our minds. We are still in shock. For me, it will bring tears to my eyes for years to come. The firefighter, medic and police family is large in size only matched by our hearts. We share a common tread to serve and protect. United we stand.
    Robert Ruszala
    Firefighter/Medic

MembersZone Subscriber

My heart goes out to our fallen Brothers and sisters in NYC. This has been such a tragedy for all of America but we must stick together. I have never been more proud to be apart of this great thing called the Fire Service as we move forward thru this dark period in America. I have full confidence in the President of the U.S.A. and know that we will remain strong as a country as well as Firefighters. Our efforts in South Florida are currently on the families of our Fallen brothers and sisters. We have started to raise funds to help aid them in therre time of need. Office Depot made a donation yesterday of $250,000.00 to our local for the families. I brlirvr that thru our members efforts in Palm Beach County and thru our local citizens support will raise close to a million dollars. There are alot of Firefighters and Police officers accrosss the country that want nothing more than to jump in a car and go to NYC and offer assistance and may be frustrated because there department's have not yet deployed anyone. This needs to be a controlled effort and we cant have thousands of personnel decending on NYC. I know that New York has been in contact with the governers of the different states coordinating what they may need from the states. We are seeling memorial window stickes and only for donations of whatever you can do. 100% off the funds will be going to the families thru the I.A.F.F. Information can be found at www.geocities.com/nyfdmemorialstickersNYFD MEMORIAL WINDOW STICKERS MONEY TO FAMILIES Thanks for our support.
    Neil Isler

Some Guy

ten8/ten17 you are a as*$le to the upmost. As someone who worked at ground zero I would like ti F&#@ YOU UP Why don't you come up here I have about 12,000 FDNY firefighters I would like you to meet. SH&$ BAG!
    This space for rent

MembersZone Subscriber

Palm Beach County Firefighters and Paramedics collecting for the families of our fallen Brothers and Sisters in NYC. Window sticker campaign underway, Window Sticker Campain 100% of all donations will go to the families of the Firefighter's and Police officers thru the Union.

Neil Isler FF/PM
    Palm Beach County Fire Rescue
    IAFF Local # 2928
    Neil Isler

As I try to absorb all that has happened and wipe away endless tears please know that here in Fresno California local 2881 you all are in our hearts and prayers and we wish we could be there to support you but for now you have our prayers!!

Be safe

Thread Information