May the FDNY recover from this unforgetable tragady. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. You members of the FDNY are truly heroes and the entire nation loves and respects you. Please be assured that you have everyones support. May god bless the FDNY and the United States of America.

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Christopher M. Gitro ]

Question

Just one more condolence and best wishes to all our heroes. May I share my heart with you...Have you heard the WTC-song called...God Will Prevail-"The Victim's Anthem"? http://susandwiseman.iuma.com or www.iuma.com 4 Minutes of instrumental( remembering in prayer) then, lyrics follow to inspire. PLAY LOUD FOR BEST RESULTS.Please, feel free to use this song or share it or the site to anyone you so desire. It is my deepest prayer to get this into the hands of victims, families, firefighters, policemen, rescue workers, military and the world. TO GOD BE THE GLORY ! Only For Him, Susan D. Wiseman

Question

My condolences and prayers are with you all...May I share my thoughts in song.....Have you heard the WTC-song called...God Will Prevail-"The Victim's Anthem"? http://susandwiseman.iuma.com or www.iuma.com 4 Minutes of instrumental( remembering in prayer) then, lyrics follow to inspire. PLAY LOUD FOR BEST RESULTS.Please, feel free to use this song or share it or the site to anyone you so desire. It is my deepest prayer to get this into the hands of victims, families, firefighters, policemen, rescue workers, military and the world. TO GOD BE THE GLORY ! Only For Him, Susan D. Wiseman

Forum Member

My thoughts have been filled with images of September 11, of all the firefighters from New York City, those who gave their lives and those who survived. My tears are for the sadness we all feel, especially as a new year begins, and as the holiday season comes to a close. My prayers are filled with the hope and faith that God will be with all of the families affected by this tragedy, and with each of us, as we struggle to understand. May peace come to everyone.

Give us the strength to bring the rest of our Brothers home.

AMEN BROTHER.

Welcome Home FF Dana Hannon and may you now rest in peace with all of the other Brother's and my thoughts and prayer's go out to your family.

_________

GOD Bless FDNY and All of the Lost Brother's and their families.

FTM, PTB, RFB

District Chief

Unhappy

Glad to see this come around again. God bless all the families and all the members of FDNY. Also let us not forget the NYPD and the NYPAPD. Additionally, all the families of all those who lost their lives on that day....NY, PA, VA....

We will never forget.... All Gave Some...Some Gave All...

Just so you know, I have snet a suggestion to the Fallen Firefighters Foundation and suggested that they have Alan Jackson sing his song "where were you when the world stopped turning" at the ceremony in D.C....(I did this after I sent his fan club a letter and asked for feedback) I am sure he will have to do it via satelite link...but if he does....WOW...What a tribute.

I think perhaps the fire department has a potential new ballad.

God Bless
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Thread Information