Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILIES OF OUR FALLEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOST THERE LIVES IN THE LINE OF DUTY . THEY ARE TRULY HEROS AND WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

I'm a federal government worker in NYC. My office is just a few blocks from the WTC. I felt and heard each plane hit. I saw the gapping holes and billowing smoke. I heard the sirens from all over the city. But I thought, "we'll be okay, here comes the boys!" Because "the boys" have ALWAYS been there whenever we've needed them. We were evacuated and some coworkers and myself were unable to take time to call our families. During our 7 mile walk away from the scene, the towers collapsed. I immediately thought of "the boys" and began crying. I also knew that 1 of my federal agents (a volunteer firefighter himself) was in one of the towers with the firefighters, assisting victims. And I knew we had lost them. At one point we passed a firehouse with firefighters waiting to be called out to help their brothers. I stopped and showed them my identification and explained that we needed to call home and told them while I knew what horrors they were going thru could I please use a phone to let our families know we were ok. You know what they told me? Of course I could. They were going thru the worst moments of their lives and still had enough compassion to allow me to tie up one of their phone lines. I cry each and every time the TV shows just 1 firefighter walking down the street, or taking a drink of water. I'm crying as I write this. My friend and coworker is still among the missing. But he's with "the boys". NYC has become hell. I pray for this country and each and every firefighter, in the US, in other parts of the world, trapped under rubble, or forced to sit and watch on the TV from the other side of the country. Firefighters are Angels on earth. And now Heaven has some more. I don't know how we will go on without them. God bless you all!

Forum Member

My condolences and prayers go out for the lost members of all the emergency services of New York City, and the families of the fallen.
    May the fallen be with God, the survivors see justice done, and the world never see the like of this again.
    With respect.
    Kameron Miller
    Carthage Clipper Fire Department

Our thoughts and prayers are with our brothers and sisters and their families @ the FDNY. God will help us through these difficult times.

I hope my referring to our firefighters as "the boys" did not offend any female firefighters. I appreciate what you all do just as much as the males. Its just that I work with police officers and due to the "rivalry" between the two departments, I know referring to them this way will drive my Police Officer friends crazy. Again, I apologize for any offense.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all families and friends who lost loved ones. Also, may God give strength and safety to the rescue personnel in their efforts to find their brothers and sisters amongst the devastation. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

On behalf of my firestation, I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to all who have given of their lives in their heroic attempts in New York. I further extend our condolences to all their family members. May God grant you the peace and serenity of knowing that they will never be forgotten.
    "Mesha"
    Tim Bennett, Station Captain
    City of Greater Sudbury Fire Services
    Waters Station
    Ontario, Canada

MembersZone Subscriber

My heart and prayers go out to all the emergency workers who are working and who have given their lives in this most tragic and horrorific scene. God Bless and my thoughts and prayers are not only with them but their families as well.
    Brookside Engine Company, (NJ)-Captain
    Morristown(NJ) Fire Department-FF
    Mendham Township First Aid(NJ)-EMT- Officer

These views are my own and do not reflect those of these departments

Oh my.....folks just Pray and Pray hard. Whether it be to God, or Allah, the Great Spirit or to a Higher Power; please pray for the safety of those who are responding and for the strength of the families involved whether through the victims, or the rescue personnel. Pray............

Yesterday, a little bit of every firefighter in the world died when the men and women of the emergency services sytems of New York gave their lives in the aiding of their fellow citizens. We all know that these men and women are in Heaven with the Lord. They gave their lives in the highest form of Love. They gave theirs lives in serving mankind. May God bless them and their families.

Larry

The hearts and prayers of the Hudson Volunteer FD are with our brothers and sisters in the NYFD and DCFD and to all those rescuers involved in this horrific tragedy. May God watch over and protect those who have survived and may he bless those who have not.

I just want to say how proud i am of the way eveyone has pulled together to give their support to everyone in New York. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and all the rescue workers. My heart goes out to the firefighters who were inthe World trade center when it collapsed and to their families and friends. Thank God they have pulled victims from the rubble and may they continue to find survivers. Thanks to all thiose who are helping. May god be with everybody in this horrible hour. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish there was more I could do.
    Megan

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME ON THIS PRAYER FOR I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MYSELF. I WILL KEEP MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE FDNY AND NYPD IN MY PRAYERS FROM NOW UNTIL THE LAST MEMBER IS REMOVED AND EVEN BEYOND THAT. I CANT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW. I AM MAD AND HURT, IAM PROUD OF THE FDNY BUT SADDEND BY THERE LOSS. WE ARE HERE IF YOU NEED US.

YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERES IN THE CLINTON VOL FIRE DEPARTMENT.

LT JEFFREY SKAU
    CLINTON CONNECTICUT

WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE PUBLIC SERVANTS AND THEIR FAMILIES INVOLVED IN THESE TERRIBLE INCIDENTS, WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS OF LOSS. WE WILL NOT FORGET THEIR BRAVERY!
    MAY GOD COMFORT US ALL!

God bless all of ur fallen brothers and sisters in New York and thank god for all those firefighters that are in there now attempting to find our brothers and sisters.
    God please take care of all the firefighters families and give them the strength to go on and. Please watch over the rescuers that are in the World trade center area.
    In all this we ask through jesus christ Amen.

God bless all the firefighters around the world.
    Remember to hug your spouses or significant others and your kids every day.

Ron Huth
    Deltona Fire - Florida
    Ronald S Huth

First to the families of our fallen brothers and sisters...no words can ease our loss but they were doing what they were called to do. Praise GOD that they are now apart of the Lords firehouse. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Marty Hamrick
    Local 3718
    Jonesboro, AR.

This is a very sad day in the history of this country. My 9 year old son who looks up to fireman has said that he doesn't know if it wants to be a fireman because they get killed. I pray for the families of the lost men and pray for the men that are trapped. May God let us save them in time.

Administrator

Dear Sir/Madam

I was hoping to get a message from us here in New Zealand to all fellow
    firefighters and emergency service workers and their families who have lost
    their lives and working brothers and sisters during the despicable events by
    Terrorists in New York and Washington. Our heartfelt gratitude goes to them
    all and we feel for all those who have lost friends and brother
    professionals.

We in New Zealand are totally unbelieving and horrified by such an attack on
    all Americans and the free world by such cowards who have created such
    mayhem by attacking innocent people

We know America will never buckle to these people and support that approach
    fully.

Bruce Gaskin
    Chief Fire Officer
    Phone 0064-0(4)-3855118
    Fax 0064-0(0)-3855136
    Mobile 025-540-045
    E-Mail gaskinb@wlg-airport.co.nz

Our sincere condolences to all the members and family of FDNY at this terrible time.

C-Shift, Station 44, Karana Downs (Queensland Fire & Rescue Authority, Australia)
    Ross Mutzelburg
    Station Officer
    Queensland Fire and Rescue Service

Deepest sympathis on behalf of all the New Zealand Fire Service. I cannot imagine what you are going through in this extreme time of sadness.
    Flags are flying at half mast, and we are starting a fund to try and help, I don't know what else we can do.
    I am angry at the pointless violence of this act, and cannot fathom what pain you must be going through.
    Prayers go out to the Firefighters, freinds, familys, and Americans in this sad time.

Andrew Mills
    New Zealand Fire service

Thread Information