+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 First ... 45678910 ... Last

I am at a loss for words as I think about the many FDNY firefighters who have just gave the ultimate sacrifice to lay down there lives for another. We are sad and proud at the same time. I know that God will look over, protect and comfort those affected directly by this great tradedy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Our deepest sympathy. Logan City Fireman's Association and Local 2148 Logan City, UTAH.

It is with a heavy heart that I send condolences to the families of my fellow brothers and sisters who have paid the ultimate price. I will press on, and continue to provide the service for the citizens we protect. I will do this in their memory, and for all of the brothers and sisters who have fallen before them. I am proud to be a firefighter in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

here i sit two days later, and i am still without words...still hoping that it's a dream and i will wake up soon. being away from family and friends which are close to the city was hard enough but when i found out that my squad sent a crew down to assist i only wished that i could have been there with them to help. because i know that the men and women that we were there to help would have been doing and feeling the exact same thing if the situation were reversed and this happened on the other side of the river. i just wanted to say that this has forever changed all of our lives. and my heart goes out to all of those who are there helping in the rescue effort, their families, and friends.

GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR FALLEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN NY AND WASHINGTON OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU DURING THIS TERRIBLE TIME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FROM WHITNEY POINT AND UPSTATE NY

Our prayers go out to the fallen brothers and sisters of the FDNY, EMS and NYPD. And to the families of the fallen, we extend our hearts, and open our arms for you. Good Luck to the men and women trying to dig out our fallen brothers and sisters and God Bless You ALL.

GOD BLESS FDNY & NYPD

In my years of sevice one of the first things I learned and still find to be true is that we are a family. We have lost some fine men in the last few days and we feel it all over. I think I may speak for all my brothers on my dept. when I say this has hit all of us hard, we send out our hearts to the families of those whom have fallen and God be with everyone involved.

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Rough&Ready Eng. co. 3 ]

From EVERY F.D. in Tazewell Co. Va. Taz Co. F.D. sta #1 and all of ots 16 sub-stations send every prayer they have. T.C.F.D will be flying the U.S. flag and their fire service flags half staff until EVERY Brother and sister from F.D.N.Y. is recovered and has had a proper rest. Again from Tazewell Co. Va we're here for you guys and praying...

"And if according to your will I have to lose my life

Bless with your protecting hand My children and my wife"
    TC.379

In memory of all fallen brothers and sisters.

Frankfurt Airport Firedepartement Germany

My heart goes out to my brothers and sisters in NYC and Washington DC. These last couple of days haven't been the same. It doesn't matter if you know them or you do. Were all one family. We need to keep our heads high and we will get through together.

our prayers are with the firefighters,ems,police officers and other emergency services that have been efected.

Naval District of Washington fire dept.
    iaff local f-260

God, I can't believe this has happened in America. I guess it was a long time coming, though. Thank God, FDNY has so many good and courageous men & women to face the challenge. I am nauseous as I watch the carnage on t.v., knowing that I have lost a close friend and countless brothers & sisters. I dread getting my dress blues from the cleaners as I go to another funeral for my fallen comrades. My eyes well up as I think of seeing his wife and children, thinking of my own family. I can only hope & pray that FDNY pull more survivors out. As I sit here writing this, CBS has stated that 5 firefighters were found alive, 2 days after the initial collapse. God, please let them find hundreds more. Watch over these rescuers & give them the mental & physical strength. God Bless America & Bless Police, Fire, & EMS of NY & EVERYWHERE!!!!!!
    Blackie, R.I.P...you will be missed
    TRL

I was just watching the news and 3 more firefighters were just pulled out alive from the rubble in NYC. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families of this horrible attack. I also hope that God watches over for the rest of the firefighters, police officers, and paramedics as they continue the rescue efforts. My deepest sympathies go out to the New York City Fire Department. If you need any assistance, just sound the alarm and we will be there.

Lt. Bob Grubbs
    Fuquay-Varina Fire Department

Words are unable to describe the feeling throughout the emergency services community at the loss of our fallen and injured Brothers and Sisters and all other victims involved.
    All the members and Officers of the Smethport Fire Department, Pennsylvania with to extend our heartfelt prayers and sympathy to all involved. Keep the Faith
    Steve Nelson Asst. Chief

TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE FDNY, OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES DURING THESE TRYING TIMES. GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. OUR FIRE DEPARTMENT FAMILY NATION-WIDE WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT WE STAND BESIDE YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY DURING THIS TIME.YOU WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS EVERY DAY.

TODD W. SMITH
    FIREFIGHTER / PARAMEDIC STATION 18-A
    LOCAL # 1311
    BALTIMORE COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT
    BALTIMORE COUNTY, MARYLAND

This act of cowardice is Confusing and angering me. I am at a loss. I feel pain for our brave brothers and sisters of FDNY. Father please take them in your arms and protect them eternally. Help their families and fellow firefighters understand and cope with their loss. Pray for us all. God bless.
    IAFF L-583

[ 09-13-2001: Message edited by: Beloitfiremedic ]
    Michael J Cullen
    Firefighter/Paramedic
    Beloit Fire Dept, WI.

Forum Member

We would like to send our deepest condolences to all the families who lost loved ones in this horrible tragedy. I pray for all the firefighters and their families they get home safetly. May GOD be with all the firefighters in NY and all throught out the United States.

From the Burlington Fire Department
    Burlington MI

I watched in horror on tuesday as the towers collapsed and thought of several friends on fdny.Luckily neither was on duty at the time.Our thoughts and condolences go out to all of new yorks emergency personnel who answered the call and paid the ultimate price.

with these fieuw words, iwanna send my condolences to all the fallen brothers and sisters of the NYFD. And my god blesses all the ff working day and night at the scene trying saving lifes as mutch as possible.Greetings from belgium.

As the daughter of a Volunteer Firefighter who is retired from the police service, I know what every child feels as their parent goes on Duty. It is a mixture of pride and knowing that he or she may not make it back home that night. I consider myself very blessed that my father has always returned home. I know how I would feel if I had lost my father on any shift, my heart and prayers as well as those of the people I work with, go out to those who have lost family members on duty during this terrible occasion. I hope that those who are searching for survivors realize that everyone that they bring out of the sites, those who make it and those who don't, will answer the biggest question thier families are asking right now. Where is my loved one. I hope that you find some peace in that fact.

God be with those who are still missing and those who are still searching for answers.

Catherine Vernon
    Daughter of a
    McNabb/Braeside Volunteer Fire Department FF
    & RCMP Civilian

MembersZone Subscriber
    Maryland (but always a Long Islander first)

For those who are wondering about my 4 friends, I know that 3 are safe. One of the three, Captain David Loper, lost his ENTIRE company. He reportedly suffered a concussion and messed up his knee and arm -- and, as a true FDNY Firefighter, he reportedly went back to the site.

My friend Lisa, who lives in England, sends her love and thoughts, as well. Like the others on this posting, she says the pictures on the TV are surreal and she can't believe it happened.

The firefighters of Midwest City, Oklahoma are praying for our brothers and sisters of New York City. May God be with the rescuers and the families of the missing.

Our support and prayers also go out to our brother firefighters of Washington D.C.

Capt. Hal Blackburn
    President Local 2066
    Midwest City, Oklahoma

TO everyone in FDNY and Washington DC. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family's....

Carrboro Fire Dept
    C-Shift

to the firefighters in nyfd. ya'll are in our thoughts and prayers. justice will be served.

asst. chief jerry mills
    bobo fire dept.
    MS.
    One foot in Hell and waiting on water !!!

Words cannot express the depth of the sadness we feel at this horrific loss. This page from our web site is dedicated to all our Brothers lost in New York, and to all those left crying at home.
    May God ease your sorrow.

Lynnwood Firefighters
    IAFF Local 1984
    Lynnwood, WA

The Last Alarm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 First ... 45678910 ... Last

Thread Information