Default GOD, PLEASE BE WITH OUR FALLEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN NEW YORK CITY.

Please leave your thoughts and prayers for our fallen and injured BROTHERS and SISTERS in NEW YORK CITY.

GOD SAVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....

I'm at a loss for words, GOD SAVE US ALL!

District Chief

As I write this I choke back tears. I call on all firefighters across the nation to find some way to show respect and recognition for our fallen brother and sisters in NYC as well as the other emergency services workers involved.I am OUTRAGED and GREIF STRICKEN at the same time. I have friends who work for NYFD and I pray for them and other emergency workers across the country. Our prayers go out to them and may god watch over them...including my son who is a firefighter in Northern Va. Please keep the rest of them safe.

Stan Mettinger, Firefighter
    Cindy Parker, Firefighter/Paramedic
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

As I write this I cry. Oh lord, please be with all our fallen and injured brothers and sisters, police officers, civilians, their families and friends in New York City and other areas of the country. Give us all the strength to try to understand all of this. Help us find the right words to explain this to our children.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Lord, please be with our brothers and sisters along the East coast and though out our great nation. Please be with their families to give them strength during this trying time.

No words can explain the emotions of seeing what has happened this morning. Let our prayers go out to those whose job it is to go into this hell and to the victims and their families.
    Keep Safe!

From Alaska, ALL Alaskan Firefighters extend our deepest sympathies to the families of the BRAVE firefighters lost in this ridiculous tragedy. This is truly a day of Armagedon. May the Lord help all of us through these next few days. If your department has a bell, please ring the 3-3-5 to bring our brother home. GOD BLESS US ALL!

Jolly Roger
    Firehouse.com Guest

Please, God, please.

Let there be justice.

And may the families of all the victims be shown your peace.

Amen.

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Jolly Roger ]

I don't know what to say. We can't believe it. It has affected us here in Canada and I offer my thoughts and prayers to our brothers and sisters in New York and all of the United States. It is truly a sad day. They will always be remembered.

Duey

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Duey ]

[ 09-11-2001: Message edited by: Duey ]

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU HANDLING THE RESCUE EFFORT IN NY. ALL OF US IN NC ARE PRAYING FOR YOU.

I cry as I write this. My heart and soul goes out the brothers and sisters of the FDNY and their families. My heart and prayers also go out to the Linglestown, PA fire company, as they travel tomorrow to New York to aid in the recovery. May their hearts and souls be strong to deal with the tragedy and horror they will face. This should have never happened. May all souls rest in peace with our All Mighty God and Father.

Reliance

Our thoughts are with our New York and Washington brothers in this tragedy.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

We are praying for all of the FDNY.

Station 4
    Ann Arbor Fire Department
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Robert Vogel
    Lieutenant
    Ann Arbor fire Department

To my fallen brothers and sisters:

My thoughts, prayers and spirits are with you and your families.

All of us hope that you will come home soon.
    "In all of us there are heroes... speak to them and they will come forth."

"In order for us to achieve all that is demanded of us, we must regard ourselves as greater than we are."

"Be excellent to each other."

My heart goes out to all FDNY brothers and sisters,families, NYPD, and other emergency workers. Im at a loss for words on such a disgusting act on a great city. I hope god can give strength to each one of you in the days, weeks, you face in rescue efforts. Your in my prayers

This day shall never be forgoten ever ever ever. My heart aches for the families and fellow crews of the NYFD fallen. I cry for men and women I dont even know but they are my brothers and sisters. Our only bond the service of those in need. Bless you all and hang tough. We shal provail as the mighty country we are. Take care form the personel of Eastern Fire Rescue Solsberry Indiana

Lord please be with our brothers and sisters who paid the ultimate price trying to help the innocent victims of this horrible terrorist action. Lord please give the brothers and Sisters still on the job in NYC the strength to carry on and keep a watchfull eye on them and let them go home safe.

MembersZone Subscriber

My God, I am a lost for words, yet my tears do not say enough. Our brothers and sisters went in to help, knowing their lives were at great risk to help those who needed them the most. They performed as only the bravest would. They paid the supreme price.
    I pray God that you be with the families tonight. I pray you comfort those in the firehouses and police stations who will forever remember the laughter and the friendship cut all to short.
    I never met any of the fallen heroes, yet I knew them all. We all share the commen tread. We gladly risk our lives for others. Without hesitation, without question.
    I will always ask why. I will never understand.
    My tears alone do not say enough. All of our tears together speak volumes.
    God bless each and everyone.

Dispatch Dweller
    On the way to the station. Really. It's 12 kilometers away and there's traffic.

From all of us at Redwood Meadows Emergency Services in Redwood Meadows, Alberta, Canada, and also all of us at Calgary Fire Department 9-1-1 Communications in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, our thoughts, prayers, and best wishes to all those in New York and everywhere else this tragedy has touched. Words can't describe what has happened, and our thoughts can't accept what we are seeing and hearing.
    --jay.

As I sit here in PA, and wonder if and when we may get a call to go to either NY, NJ, or MD, I am truely sadden to find out we, in the firefighting community have possible lost over 200 brothers and sisters to a stupid act of violence. My prayer as always are with my bother and sisters in the fire service, EMS, and police department. I also am praying for the family members of the fire, EMS, and police department members. And I will pray for the innocent people effected by todays tragic events. The brothers and sisters of the FDNY, and NYPD were true hero's...for they looked death in the face one last time to save people...most they didn't even know.
    Heaven gates and our hearts will receive those who have lost their life in NYC today, May we never forget the selfless acts they performed.

God Bless the FDNY and NYPD members and their families.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: Mcpeters501 ]

I'm sure that all members of my Department will want to express condolances to all FDNY families on this day. Be they Paid or Volunteer we have lost valuable comrades to a coward known as terrorism!

May God be with us all, and especially with the families of all our fallen brothers and sisters in New York.

From all of us here in Tooele County Utah, we wish to offer our prayers, condolences and most ardent support for our brothers and sisters in both New York and Washington.

James Tarpley
    Dept Safety Officer
    North Tooele County VFD

FireFighter/EMT
    Tooele Army Depot FD

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: mongofire_99 ]

May God be with all those who lost loved ones, friends and neighbors. We have all lost brothers and sisters in both fire and ems. May God give those sifting through the rubble the strength to do what is needed and the guidance and resources to do what needs to be done. Protect them and keep them safe while they clean up what took so little time to create -- and DAMN the bastards that could be so callous and heartless as to even dream of such an act.

God bless all who answer the call, may they all be safe and with us all!
    Begin with the end in mind.

Be safe out there!!

My heart is broken for the brothers and sisters we have lost today. I wish to express my deepest condolences to the families and fellow firemen touched by this incident. E-10 A-shift ,as well as the entire Irving, TX fire department, will be praying for all of our brothers and sisters that have been lost and thier bereaved.

FF A.D. Haecker E-10\A
    Irving, Tx.

"May the peace of God be with you, and comfort you."

Thread Information