Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default What would you do if you were the Pres. about the terrorist attacks?

What would you if you were the President under this kind of situation? I personally would find out who did this and drop a nuke on their whole country!!!!lol The little ****s need to pay for what they did!! We don't have to take this! NO ONE MESSES WITH THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what do you think?
    fireman_1

It is time, once and for all, to take care of Osama Bin Laden, should he be the one responsible for this......If it is not him, then whoever is responsible....MUST PAY. I for one, do not condone the use of nuclear weapons...But it's time to blow the dust off of a few of the low-yield tactical weapons and turn some sand into a big sheet of glass. Has anyone seen the news footage from Palestine of all the ragheads partying in the streets flashing the "V" symbol??? Smoke em...Smoke em all.
    "Loyalty above all else, except honor."

Forum Member FireCapt1951retired's Avatar

This is absolutely a state backed attack on the United States. When and they will find out what country (you can probably guess who) is responsible, you lay waste to their entire country!!!!!!! This also includes any country that would harbor these jackels. These people are all cowards that deserve nothing less than total destruction!!!!!

I agree---and if any other countries--spout off--just tell em "your next"----

Be swift, but patient.

Let's get all the facts necessary to prosecute the right bad guys this time and do so with the full force of the US military.

And if we find for some weird reason that osama ain't part of this we go get his *** anyway. He's earned it.
    It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

MembersZone Subscriber Halligan84's Avatar

Many, many of these 3rd world cowards have "declared war" on the US. Time to take em all up on it. Its amazing to see some of our worst enemies condemning and backing off of this one. Its gone too far. Kill em all and let Allah sort em out.

These attacks are far worse than even I have imagened. I have studied terrorism and WMD for some time and knew that this day would come... hoping I was wrong, but knowing all the same. Unfortunatly I was right, and tradgically it was a far greater disater than my wildest nightmare.

In 1941, Admiral Yamoto said he hoped they hadn't awoken a sleeping giant, after Pearl Harbor. His fears came true than and now the giant has been awoken again. Today, enemys of the state attacked the two highest ocupancy business centers in America. One civilian and the other military. The people and countries behind this barbaric attack have forced America into yet another war.

If I were in Pres. Bush's shoes (I thank god that I am not) I would declare war on any and all terroist groups and individuals that threaten the Unitied States and our Allies. I would Declare war on all Countries that fund, supply, train, or otherwise support these groups. The time has come that America opens its collective eyes and truly realizes that this terrorism threat is real, that it is a war, and that like any war if we are to win we need to make the enemy incapabile of waging war. We do this by using firepower and tactics to disrupt the enemy's training, cut off the enemy's supplies, destroy the enemy's safe havens, and kill the enemy's troops. We did not start this war, we will finish it! We need to treat this like a WAR, not a retaliation... Use the appropriate resources to do the most damage while risking the least American (and Allied) lifes.

Telling Isreal to "release the hounds" would be a good start.

BTW... would American's cheer in the streets, laugh and clap if 20,000 Palistinian casualties (mostly civilian/non-combatants) we created by an American Attack? Even after today I think the answer would be no.
    Alan Romania, CEP
    God bless America and those who stand with us
    God have mercy on those who stand against us.

drop a million videos of desert storm showing the iraquis surrendering to news crews and at the end of it a big message that says "IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS SOMETHING JUST WAIT TILL WE SET OUR SIGHTS ON YOU. WE WERE JUST HAVING FUN THEN, NOW WE'RE ****ED . HAVE A NICE DAY !" send in navy seal teams and let the snipers pick a few asses off of some camels with those 50 cals. .once you knock out the leaders send in the aerial assault and make the country resemble the moon's surface. then send in the ground forces and tell them to have a little fun. once that is over and done with claim the country as our own and put in some oil wells to drive gas prices back down. MAKE EVERYONE OF THEM LEARN THE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM. damn the politics and lets kick some ***.

[ 09-13-2001: Message edited by: gyver ]
    One foot in Hell and waiting on water !!!

Banned

No NO No.....Let's not risk any ground forces....No seals, No US Marine Expeditionary Force landings....No Armored advances...No rifle batallions...The return to these terrorists, the countries harboring them and their supporters should be measured by: KILOTONS!

Thread Information