Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Children that cheered dead Americans

Did anyone else see the footage of the little crap eating children cheering and passing out candy in the middle east? First of all, I saw it on fox, which brings up another point. Boo fox...booo...hissss...why the hell would you show something like this. Its bad enough we have to see the building collapsing with 300 of our brothers inside over and over and over. Some things should not be shown to the public. Anyway, back to the soon to be brown stains on the concrete....what could make a 7 year old that sick to cheer the deaths of thousands of people? I mean they are children. Anyway, it made me sick, made me angry, made me want to hop on a plane...oops....never mind. I think Ill take a boat. Do you think this clip should have been aired and will you cheer when CNN shows that cool black and white video clip of the cruise missle slamming into the side of the middle school where the kids were dancing in the streets.
    My comments posted here do not reflect the views of my department.

MembersZone Subscriber NCRSQ751's Avatar

I agree that cheering, celebrating and throwing candy are innapropriate - but blame the adults - not the kids.

When you are a child like that you only know what you are taught. They are taught that the Americans are the big evil devils that deserve to die. They don't know Americans, they have nothing to go on but what mom & dad tell them...

Wishing punishment and death on children is not the answer, eliminating the culture of hate that created them is.

I'm glad the clip was aired because although it made me angry - it showed me the enormous ignorance of the radicals of that country. Not all Pakistanis or persons of any middle eastern country (or of any religion) are radicals and terrorists. There are unfortunately many who are. Those people are the 'enemy', even to others of the same background.

Most middle eastern countries have come out and denounced these actions. Political and religious leaders alike. Lets remember that our issue is with terrorists, cowards and killers - not with a country, ethnic group or religion.
    Susan Lounsbury
    Winston-Salem Rescue Squad
    Griffith Volunteer FD

What could make millions of boys dress in identical brown uniforms...so they could start being trained as soldiers at the age of 12 or 13?

The children aren't evil, nor their parents. But they are caught up in the attitude whipped up by their leaders. Whether aggrieved or not by past U.S. policies, such celebration is wrong. But we shouldn't retaliate against the celebration.

Nor should we have "retribution" against the violence. This isn't the time for retribution or retalition -- this is time to apply our military might, combined with diplomatic, economic, intelligence, and domestic police resources to absolutely, positively crush and wipe out the terrorist organizations.

In World War II, we lacked the technology to make effective hits on individual targets. The firebombings of cities like Tokyo and Dresden, despite their horrendous civilian casualties, was neccessary.

Unlike WWII, we have the technology. Also unlike WWII, we don't have huge theaters of operations with large hostile armies to confront -- we have small targets that battalion and regimental sized units can be put on the ground for search & destroy missions. Unlike Korea and Vietnam, we don't have international political concerns (involving Russia & China) to worry about and limit the scope of action. Unlike the 80s and 90s conflicts, after the first tower fell we no longer are handcuffed by domestic political concerns that American blood not be shed.

No nation ever has demonstrated or used as effectively it's willingness to use extreme violence and see additional casualties today so that a battle or war will end sooner and thus save more lives in the future than the U.S. The concerns that have kept that doctrine from being fully used since WWII have been lifted. The gloves are off.

This war isn't and shouldn't be against the civilians. No, we shouldn't be held back at all by fears of harming them though. This war is against the institutions and organizations of terrorism and those who support them.

That is the enemy. That is the target. Those are the people on whom the weight of the world and might of the United States must fall. Where ever they are, for how long it takes those institutions should be systematically anihillated by police were you can, by raw force were you must.
    IACOJ Canine Officer
    20/50

I saw the footage too, and it upset me, not anger, but saddness. There is already too uch anger and hatred right now. It's that very thing that caused this act of terrorism. It's the freedom to be who you want to be that makes North America what it is. I am Canadian, and we always like to poke fun at our brothers to the south as do they like to poke fun at us, but we are all still on big family. Seeing the tragedy was hard enough, but to then learn of the number of fellow firefighters that are missing and presumed perished, is a pain I won't soon forget. We wander around doing our job, all the while thinking about being there helping. We are told there are enough volunteers there already. We stand by to lend what ever help we can. I'm not working today, so I spent the day driving and listen to music, I seem to think and greive best that way. I can't sit and look at the tv much more, it pains me too much, and yet it has such pull. I sit and wait to hear if another victim has been rescued. There is an empty hole in my body where there used to be joy. On the way home I listened to a song that gave great words of wisdom,"we're here for a good time not a long time, so have a good time the sun can't shine everyday". It moved me to tears. The sun will shine again and we will get through this. It's what we are we struggle from one tragedy to another, this one a little closer to home. As for the chearing kids, don't hate them, they live in a completly different world than we do. Daily bombing and killings are a way of life in the middle east. If you were told all your childhood that america was the reason it was not safe out side you probably would react the same way. Don't hate them, embrace them, show them that they are wrong, that america is a kind and loving country. The world seems to be coming together over this. May be there will be positive change created from this. A world wher no one will stanfd for terroism. My prayers and thoughts are with the families of my fallen brothers and sisters. Go know to your much deserved rest, we'll cover the watch for you. God bless you all.

You know guys I hope the Big Man upstairs will forgive those children and their leaders for being so ignorant but god will not forgive nor forget that the culture that raised those children! The only answer we can come up with is to retaliate and eliminate the people and culture that threatens this great country. I swore as my duty as a Firefighter to protect life and limb our brothers and sisters lost their lived saving those because they wanted to damage and hated the US. I say to send a message down to those bottomfeeders and make a parking lot of something and let them understand MESS WITH THE US AND DIE LIKE THE REST!!!

These statements does not reflect the opinions of anyone else or my Dept.
    TC.379

Many say that it is wrong to make women and children a part of the war that we are about to begin on these petty, little countries. Screw that!! They had no regrets about killing thousands of innocents in the WTC and DC. Close the borders of these countries and in one day, wipe out the whole country. Clean house and have no remorse. Send a message to these pathetic cowards that if you want to attack Democracy and the USA, or help to protect these stupid little people, then you will face the rath of GOD and the entire free world. May they burn in hell and face the end of their days in fear that we will be coming and they will be going!!

Don't blame the kids, it has been ingrained in them when something bad happens to their "ememies" Hamas or Hezbola(sp) hands out candy.

firedog11ku
    Close the borders of these countries and in one day, wipe out the whole country.
    I know your angry but to advocate wholsesale genocide is wrong, do not blame a whole society because of the actions of a few fanatics. That is what the fanatics did on Tuesday, blamed the American people for the policies of the American goverment.
    "My friends, watch out for the little fellow with an idea." - Tommy Douglas 1961.

Tender 9 - old, slow, ugly, cantankerous, reliable!

All empires fall, you just have to know where to push

Is it really appropriate to have this discussion NOW? Won't there be plenty of time for this latter? Can't we bury our dead Brothers first before this?
    Bob Compton
    IACOJ-Proud
    IACOJ-HALL OF FAME-2003

Yes it is, so we can all discuss the anger we're feeling.
    IACOJ Canine Officer
    20/50

It is now reported that the footage of those children celebrating in the streets- was actually about 3 months old. Remember that these TV stations releasing this "footage" are controlled by their government, they do not have free press as we do. The government dictates what is released, and it will be to the benefit of the government, despite what is actually occurring in the streets. Children do not have the intellectual capacity to reason their own actions until around age 12 or beyond. Those small children are just copying the adults around them, they know not what they do. That is why God loves the children, they are truly the innocent. God help us all these next weeks, months and years to wage war properly and eradicate terrorism without the third world war.

I hope you are right about the footage being old. I am going to accept that answer because I still can't imagine any human celebrating something as down right rude as this attack. I sincerely appologize if I made anyone mad by bringing this up, but I am well into the 'anger' stage of my grief process and I will continue to remain in this state until some sort of resolve is dished out to the organization responsible. I need to vent, and I will try to use some tact in the future on how and when I do this. And now that I have had some time to cool off, I don't wish death on the children. I can understand that they are brought up to fear and hate Americans. I just want them to hurt as much as I do.

I found something that makes me believe that the footage was current.
    http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/cnn.htm

So now I am back to being ****ed.

What is the difference between them cheering for the deaths of dead americans and us cheering for the deaths of the taliban war lords you all are ****ing hypocrates

And another thing Bush shouldnt have took troops into iraq because its against constitutional law "no nation shall interfer with another nations doings unless that nation is bering directly affected" **** the presaident and **** all of you look at the truth............

**DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS**

Stay Safe
    Last edited by PAVolunteer; 09-11-2003 at 11:39 AM.

Forum Member

Apparently, 6th grade civics education (along with grammer) are sorely lacking wherever he lives....

MembersZone Subscriber fallujahff's Avatar

Default analherpies

Yes, That is a fitting and perfect name for you ----

And another thing Bush shouldnt have took troops into iraq because its against constitutional law "no nation shall interfer with another nations doings unless that nation is bering directly affected" **** the presaident and **** all of you look at the truth............
    Whose constitution dipsh*t? Too bad you can't even read, it would be helpful to you so you could read the real constitution---
    "When you are safe at home, you wish you were having an adventure-when you're having an adventure, you wish you were safe at home"

--Thornton Wilder

Some Guy

Go back to asia.
    This space for rent

Analherpies, Let's hope you get what call yourself
    *The BOSS rules*

Originally posted by PAVolunteer
    **DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS**

Stay Safe
    Yeah..what PA said....
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Thread Information