Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    firecadet613
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Selling my personal turnout gear....

I'm selling my personal set of turnout gear. Nothing is wrong with it, it just doesnt fit me anymore. It is black nomex gear. The coat has two pockets, and the pants do not have any pockets. It is in perfect condition. It was never used before me, I was the first person to use it. I have barely used it , due to the sleeves being a little bit to short for me, leaving some skin exposed. It has only been used once, and that was not a fire. It was a car accident, and all I did was take the Hurst tools out of the truck. I am looking to get $650 for both the coat and pants. They are in near mint condition, looks like never used! Shipping is $25.00. I have a pair of Servus Fire boots, and I would perfer to keep them, but if you would like them for $110 you can have them. If the above price is to high, make me an offer. Payment is perferred through PayPal, but if not we can do something else. If you are interested, let me know, and we will work out the details. This was not issued by a department, it is my personal gear, I am purchasing a new set of gear(that fits!) as soon as I have this sold.

------------------
    Take care/Stay safe,

Joe E. Thomson
    tttennis@corecomm.net
    AOL IM: FireCadet613
    ICQ# 30864971

May our thoughts and prayers forever be with the Worcester 6 and all our brothers and sisters who make the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty.

[This message has been edited by firecadet613 (edited 01-15-2001).]

firecadet613
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is in perfect condition, would be perfect for an extra or your own set of personal gear in your car.

------------------
    Take care/Stay safe,

Joe E. Thomson
    tttennis@corecomm.net
    AOL IM: FireCadet613
    ICQ# 30864971

May our thoughts and prayers forever be with the Worcester 6 and all our brothers and sisters who make the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty.

Firekatz04
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Ummm, one question... will they fit me?

CHIEF500
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

If you would edit your post to list the size of the turnout you wish to sell you would probaly get more responses.
    Coat size, arm length. Pant size, inseam length. This info would help.

Thread Information