Thread: Dallas/Ft.Worth

fire_sar
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question Dallas/Ft.Worth

Hey there. Hate doing this here but no one ever sees those questions in "employment". Does anyone no when and if Plano FD will hire? And any other depts. there.

Thanks

dfwscotty
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Earlier in the fall I had heard that they would be testing during the first of the year. I've been checking their website but have seen or heard nothing since then.

TXFIRE6
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'm not sure when Plano is testing, but I do know that Fort Worth Fire Department, and a little further South, Waco Fire Dept. are both currently accepting applications, and testing in February. Waco requires you to be pre-certified firefighter in Texas, and Fort Worth does not. I don't know of any of the smaller departments in the Metroplex that are testing, but I'm sure most will test in the spring sometime...good luck

------------------
    Any Opinion expressed, are my own, and do not reflect my Department...RB

fire_sar
    Firehouse.com Guest

Originally posted by fire_sar:
    Hey there. Hate doing this here but no one ever sees those questions in "employment". Does anyone no when and if Plano FD will hire? And any other depts. in the area.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by fire_sar (edited 01-29-2001).]

fire_sar
    Firehouse.com Guest

just moving this back to the top

firehat87
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

I don't know when they'll be testing next, but I do know that a bunch of those Metroplex departments run a recruiting co-op that shows up at the trade show in College Station the weekend between the Emergency Response and Rescue School and the Municipal School at A&M in June/July.

------------------
    Be safe.

Thread Information