Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Haligan125
    Firehouse.com Guest

Post Sully is the man

I just wanted to say that sully is the man. The tatiana chick is a babe. I just got done watching the show and I was all pumped for the old guy. now I know he is a cop but who cares it was cool. now maybe this is a stpid post but hey who cares ok tell me if you agree is sully the man or what>

tg2583
    Firehouse.com Guest

Sully is the MAN!!! For a cop at least...now Jimmy, he is no longer the man

------------------
    You lite 'em, we fight 'em
    BE SAFE OUT THERE.

BayRidge60
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Yeah, she's a babe...but I bet she's a hooker.

------------------
    Glenn Ralston
    Firefighter/EMT-D
    Bay Ridge Fire-Rescue
    byrdg60@netscape.net

Frenchy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Did you guy's see next weeks episode it looks like he get in trouble for what he did... I got a question for you guy's I love third watch but does it seem to you guys they dont show enough envolvement with the fire part of it.

Thanks
    Frenchy

FF.FOREVER
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

I will have to agree with you on that Frenchy. I think the reason they don't do as much with the FD is because of the technical stuff they have to do. Instead they can just put a show together with cops and doesn't cost as much to produce. By the way Haligan 125 what kind fo paks did your dept go with???

Adler
    Firehouse.com Guest

Wink

Yeah, Sully da man, but I have to agree with Bay, I think she needs 50 dolla to make him holla. But, good for him anyways. Jimmy screwed up. He screwed up big time, but I don't think that he can get into any "formal" trouble with the department. If I were him, I would have asked for a transfer that day. We'll see what happens.

Good luck and stay safe, all

DRA-252
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs down

Can anyone here distinguish between fiction and reality? This is a TV show for Pete's sake!

[This message has been edited by DRA-252 (edited 01-23-2001).]

Neptune 33
    Firehouse.com Guest

Who cares if it is just a tv show, Sully is still the man!!

Haligan125
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thank you for backing me up on this one. We have not gotten the paks yet. I hope that she is not I think it would be a cool relationship. But we'll see ok that's it Yeah jimmy is dumb too.

NCFiremedic
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

OK I'll admit it. I missed the show.... WHAT HAPPENED?

------------------
    Running a code is easy.
    The hard part starts when you bringem back and have a 30-40 min transport

Gill
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

Yeah, the sun was definately shining on Sully that day. I think I was just as surprised as he was. So I guess I have to give it to him...Sully is the man...for now at least. As for Jimmy, he was never the man. He's too arrogant. I'm glad they don't show that much firefighting stuff with him as the main FF character--people will start thinking we're all punks.

I LOVE THIS SHOW

------------------
    I LOVE THIS JOB!

firenresq77
    Firehouse.com Guest

I just read an article in an issue of "Fire Chief" magazine about Third Watch. They said they don't do as much fire shows because it is expensive. They have to buy all of the buildings that they use for the fires. Plus, they don't want to show too many fires because they are afraid that the viewers wil get bores and just say, "Oh, another fire, big deal" They said they would rather do fewer fires and have them be big ones than do a bunch of little ones. The article was pretty good, although I don't remember what issue. Some of the actors went through training so they could relate more. NYPD can't get Bosco to quit doing ride time with them. He loves it.

firenresq77
    Firehouse.com Guest

It is the December 2000 issue of Fire Chief.

Haligan125
    Firehouse.com Guest

What happend monday I missed it I was on a date. A bad one at that. But castaway is a good movie

BFD251
    Firehouse.com Guest

hey jimmy is a cocksman but sully is in the running to get the title

Gill
    Firehouse.com Guest

Halligan,

Sully was going to have charges pressed against him by IAB for an illegal arrest. Amazingly he got off the hook because the arrestee died. And Bobby stole morphine to assist his old high school teacher with her suicide.

Next weeks looks good Halligan, don't miss it. Too bad last weeks date wasn't as good as Sully's.

------------------
    I LOVE THIS JOB!

WFDRescue2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Good Show, Good actors...EXCEPT for that Fucc'n fir fighter...he is such a little sissy who can't follow his insticts much less a direct order..

ooooo did I just hit a nerve or what....

See yall at the big one....

------------------
    Rescue Squad #2
    "First In ~ Last Out"

Thread Information