Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Detroit Fire
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry

I have not put my two sense in so here it goes. What can i say that has not already been said I still don't know why Sgt. Dave had to post something like this in the first place weather it is about Detroit or any other city. Second i can't believe a topic like this has got so many responses. I think that other topics are more important than drunk Firefighters anywhere in the country.

FLAME5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

WELL I DISAGREE I THINK IT IS GREAT THAT POSTS LIKE THIS ARE MADE. SURE IT MAY MAKE DETROIT F.D. SOUND LIKE ONE OF THOSE JACKASS SHOWS.
    BUT, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IT SHOULD REMIND EVERYONE THAT WE ARE PROFESSIONALS AND SHOULD ACT LIKE PROFESSIONALS ON AND OFF DUTY. WITH THE WAY THE FIRE SERVICE HAS BEEN LOOKED AT IN THE PAST AND EVEN NOW, I FEEL MORONS LIKE THESE SHOULD BE FIRED.
    BY THE WAY DOESEN'T CIVIL SERVICE LAW MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT DRINKING? I KNOW TEXAS DOES. MABEY THE DEPT. HAS A PROBLEM WITH MANAGEMENT AS WELL?
    HONESTLY I FEEL FIREFIGHTERS SHOULD BE ALCOHOL FREE.
    I KNOW DETROIT CAN DO BETTER.

JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION.

DOG 4035
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

The topic of this is OK... HOW WE ACT IN UNIFORM, should have been the title...But when you single out 1 Department what the hell do you expect. If the Sgt felt that strong about this in the SUMMER. Why did he post this 5 to 6 months later? THE TIME FOR HIM WAS TO ACT THEN AND NOT NOW. REMEMBER WE ARE ALL BROTHERS.....

------------------
    STAY SAFE,STAY LOW

BucksEng91
    Firehouse.com Guest

DetroitFire -

The reason why this has gained so much attention, I think, is the barrage of negative publicity which the Detroit FD has suffered over the last few months. Whether you think that such publicity was deserved or not, the fact is that it's there and it gets people talking.

While I think that the firefighters in question acted in a manner that disgraced their uniform, department, and profession, I agree that it was probably not necessary or helpful to emphasize their department affiliation. On the other hand, if SgtDave had not identified them, I can imagine that some people may have either 1) challenged him to come up with details about this upsetting story (believing it to be fabrication), or 2) made a disparaging remark, the likes of "must have been some wacker vollies" or "must have been some *sshole paid guys".

In any case, the people who have posted on here saying, "We're all brothers" are absolutely right (and sisters, too...:-D ). That's why we keep this kind of stuff in the family - if it's not your brother who's going to tell you when you're wrong, who will? It's up to fellow firefighters to maintain standards of decency, pride, and integrity.

------------------
    J. Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated.

DOG 4035
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Originally posted by FLAME5:
    I FEEL MORONS LIKE THESE SHOULD BE FIRED.
    MABEY THE DEPT. HAS A PROBLEM WITH MANAGEMENT AS WELL?
    You would have us belive you would take a persons LIVELIHOOD AWAY BECAUSE THEY MADE A MISTAKE...You may friend are way off base...YES THEY WHERE WRONG!!! BUT TO TAKE THERE JOB??? TAKE THERE JOB??? LOL
    STOP THE MADNESS NOW...WE ARE ALL BROTHERS...PLEASE REMEMBER THAT...I WATCH OUT FOR YOU. YOU WATCH OUT FOR ME...

------------------
    STAY SAFE,STAY LOW

comwhite
    Firehouse.com Guest

As an outsider, I've enjoyed reading the responses to this thread. It makes me realize, as "Joe Blow", that firefighters are a unique breed. I think all of us could come up with a scenario comprable to the one given. What I find interesting is the reaction to the action. We had a firefighter go on scene intoxicated, telling others he was commanding officer, and they didn't know what they were doing. He was right, he was the highest rank on scene, BUT he invalidated any of his authority by showing up drinking. The other firefighters apoligized to the people standing around, did their jobs, and when they got back to station wrote the incident up. They left the citizen with the impression that not all firefighters behaved that way. I think that's the most important thing to remember. Yes the men in question did leave a 'bad taste', but what did the other firefighters there do to alleviate that impression?

FFTrainer
    Firehouse.com Guest

To keep this thing rolling here, I just want to add my 1 cent (too tired and broke to add both cents.....)

This is not a Detroit FD issue, hell for that matter it is not even a Fire Service issue. This is a matter of simple human behavior and decency towards your fellow humans and not acting like an A%%HOLE and using alcohol as an excuse. If you're going to act that way when alcohol is added, then my suggestion is stay away from it.

I agree this issue is compounded by the fact these guys were in uniform and maybe a little more compounded by the fact that DFD is already under scrutiny, but I think we're missing the point here. If DFD wasn't under scrutiny, this would probably been less of an issue, and if these guys were in civies, even less of an issue, but they weren't and we will deal with the bad PR and move on with our jobs of saving lives and property.

As for using the emotions, "you don't know what these guys were going through..." as justification. You know what, that's the lamest excuse going because we do (at least I do) know what it's like. Don't you think at some point in our lives, we have lost a friend, a family member, etc. Maybe not a LODD, but a death and a tragic loss nonetheless. I don't know about others, but I've been on that job where it was my buddy I was cutting out of his car for the coroner at 3:00 am but you don't see me and my crew whacking back some brews calling some innocent bystander fat and making fun of her. And no, that doesn't make me perfect (and I'm sure someone wants to make that smartass comment). It's just a simple display of respect. We're all in this one together whether it is Firefighters, EMS, Police or civilians, we all bleed the same when hurt and I think some people need to step back and see that as the issue here.

For those of your offended and hurt by the attack on Detroit, I may agree with you that it was unnecessary, but so was the whole incident and if it hurt your pride, etc think about that woman who was insulted. Do you think her pride is anything too great after that, not to mention her opinion of Firefighters. I doubt she got close enough to read a badge that said 'Detroit' on it so again the specific dept. name is irrelevent. If she was at that same memorial service with the FF's in question, then it was probably for a reason, did anyone stop and think that this may have been the wife, sister, mother, etc of a fallen Brother or Sister?? Guess not, they just felt the need to be arrogant A%%HOLES and amuse themselve at someone else's expense.

Just a little extra to add.....

Stay safe out there!

[This message has been edited by FFTrainer (edited 02-01-2001).]

FRED
    Firehouse.com Guest

Gentlemen,

Although we are firemen and are suposed to be held to a higher standard of behavior, we are all still human. I'm sure all of you have done stupid things before. I know I have.
    Depts are a cross-section of a city, a city the size of Detroit will have its fair share of idiots just like EVERY Dept.

All Lt1951 wanted to know is where this guy was and what he did. It is only fair to know who this guy who is trashing his Dept. is. (yes, his own guys trashed it themselves, ect.)
    I also agree with 1951 that he should have confronted them then. Have none of you heard what happens here, what is said here, stays here, when you leave here. Posting it here in this forum hasn't helped a thing.

As for LT1951, good for him for sticking up for his brothers, despite that they might have made some stupid decisions he still has there back. Short of criminal behavior a fireman should always support his brothers.(I don't consider being a A** in public a crime)
    But then again it seems some out there wouldn't know what brotherhood was if it fell out of the sky landed on their face and wiggled! Many guys talk a good game but fail to step up to the plate.

Just two cents from a fireman.

BucksEng91
    Firehouse.com Guest

FRED -

I'll start off by saying, as has become my habit...no disrespect intended.

BUT

Please don't try to excuse what these guys did at a FIREFIGHTERS' MEMORIAL SERVICE. You say, "...we are all still human. I'm sure all of you have done stupid things before. I know I have..." Granted. Me too. But I doubt that there are many of us who would have put on the display that these Detroit guys did, especially not in uniform, in public, at a memorial for dead heroes. In fact, it's patronizing to even suggest it. Yeah, we are all human...but there are limits. And these guys crossed it, by whatever yardstick you want to measure it by.

LT1951 didn't just want to know where SgtDave was from, or what he does. Those things are not important or pertinent to the topic. It doesn't water down SgtDave's observations or change what happened if he's a vollie or super trooper paid guy. What LT 1951 was doing, in a barely veiled fashion, was to try to incite another paid vs. volunteer p*ssing match - the kind we've all grown quite sick and tired of.

I'll agree that it's all too easy to attack the Detroit FD right now, and it's easy to take cheap shots. However, LT1951 is not helping his brothers or showing respect to fallen firefighters by making excuses for these idiots. "Short of criminal behavior a fireman should always support his brothers", you say. Always? How about when they're publicly disgracing your department and your profession. It's one thing to "have each other's back" in a fire. It's quite another to make excuses for boorish, embarrasing and disrespectful behavior that shows firefighters in a bad light to the public. That should never be tolerated. The pride in our profession comes from the fact that we do hold ourselves to a higher standard, and that includes not standing for this kind of sh*t.

------------------
    J. Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated.

detmichfire
    Firehouse.com Guest

I'm at the engine house yesterday(detroit)and from word of mouth was told to check out this comment. I can't believe what I read. How small and childish it is taking a cheap shot about our department behind a monitor and keyboard. That didn't bother me to much but to read on and on about our department other then the fact in question did. when you say something about the Detroit fire department you say it to all 1300 of us. for every one of you that gave a cheap shot towards are department I'd put a hefty sum of money down that you'd give your left arm to join are department. This has already been said but I'll say it again, I'm not making any excuses for what those guys said or did , but this comment could be full of crap. How easy it could be for me to rip on any department in the county and get people to believe me. Is this guy jealous he didn't get hired and now has to make this comment months later and after the fact. It should have been dealt with then. And if it is true it should be dealt with accordingly and in department. They shouldn't be hung out to try and fired. With more on the cheap shots, I'll say this again, come down and ride with us for 24hrs and then write your comments about one of the most respected,safest and highly aggressive interior attack fire departments in the world. Thanks for the brothers who stick up for us we know who you are, we appreciate it! One last thing, I probably know the guys that were at the memorial and I can tell you this, they are a great bunch of guys and maybe just maybe(if its true) screwed up.And to the guy that wanted to kick there .ss, I'm sure if you go down this year and mention this forum to one of the guys, I'm pretty sure this can be settled like men not like some girly boy hiding behind his keyboard.

stay safe brothers-and god bless, I know he's looking over our department.

sgtdave2002
    Firehouse.com Guest

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I DID NOT MEAN TO RIP ON THE DETROIT FIRE DEPARTMENT AS A WHOLE. THE GUYS MADE THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE TOTAL IDIOTS. I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE JUST 4 GUYS OUT OF 1300 ON THE DFD. WHEN THOSE GUYS GO OUT TO A PUBLIC EVENT LIKE THE FIREMANS MEMORIAL AND ACT LIKE THEY DID, PEOPLE WILL LOOK AT THEM AS THE WHOLE DEPARTMENT. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THE DETROIT FIRE DEPARTMENT IS ONE OF THE BEST REGARDLESS OF THE NEGATIVE PRESS RELEASES. I MEANT TO MAKE THE FIREFIGHTERS OF DETROIT AWARE OF THE BROTHERS THAT ARE MAKING THEIR DEPARTMENT LOOK BAD. IF I HAD THE NAMES OF THESE FIREFIGHTERS I WOULD HAVE POSTED THEM TOO. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR. I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THE REST OF THE DETROIT FIRE DEPARTMENT THAT ARE WORKING SO HARD TO MAKE THEIR CITY LOOK BETTER IN THE EYES OF THE CITIZENS. I DIDN'T PUT MY DEPARTMENT IN MY PROFILE BECAUSE THESE ARE THE VIEWS OF ME AND NOT MY DEPARTMENT. IF I WAS TO MAKE A BAD JUDGEMENT IN WHAT I SAY I WOULD NOT WANT IT TO COME BACK ON MY DEPARTMENT. THIS TOPIC WAS BROUGHT UP HERE ON THE FIREFIGHTERS FORUM TO GET THE VIEWS OF YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I UNDERSTAND THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN THE NAMES OF THE FIREFIGHTERS AND SENT A LETTER TO THE COMMISSIONER. I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE IT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. IF IT WERE ME I WOULD MUCH RATHER HEAR ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS COMMENTS THAN THE ONES OF MY SUPERIORS. KEEP IT REAL EVERYBODY. YOU HAVE TO LOVE THIS JOB TO DO IT.

EVERYBODY LOOK OUT FOR YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WE CAN BRING THE GROWING NUMBER OF LODD'S DOWN.

RJE
    Firehouse.com Guest

On the human nature side of the issue, here's a slightly different perspective:

In the military, death of a comrade is fairly common, especially in wartime. I've been there, and done that. Here's what happens.

First, there's a very solemn, ritualistic, honorable funeral/memorial service. It's done in full dress.

Then there's a wake. Everyone who drinks gets stinking drunk. It's probably at a local bar where all the locals know all the mils hang out. If they trash the place, or otherwise embarrass themselves, everyone knows it was mil members.

BUT... they change out of uniform first!

Treat this a two separate incidents, and one is brothers honoring a fallen brother, then having a good old time at a wake. Run them together, and it's a bad PR nightmare. I don't care what organization it happens to.

my 2

comwhite
    Firehouse.com Guest

detmichfire,

While I agree, it may not have been appropriate to name the department, the mistake was made. The majority of us responded to the act, not your department. I even went so far as to post an incident that happened with our hometown department. Your reply, sir, only added insult to injury, as far as I'm concerned. To say that either of these posts was intended for the 1300 of your members is ridiculous. However if you think that all your members are deserving of it, I'd say you give the minority reason to question. Four firefighters somewhere disrespected their uniform and their positions, by appearing at a public function intoxicated. They probably weren't the first, and more than likely they won't be the last, but you can't condone it. And you can't say that to say that about four firefighters, I should be saying it to 1300 of you.

What would happen if I went to an event where the men you speak so proudly about (the 1300) were at, and I told them I had heard about their department on the Firehouse Forum. That a gentleman who went by detmichfire, classified all of them in the same category. I wonder if you're response would have been the same if the woman who was insulted had been your mother?

FRED
    Firehouse.com Guest

BucksEng91- None taken.

No where in my post did I condone their actions. I just said that I felt the post wasn't needed and should have been kept private. If it was a big deal it should be delt with at the time not in a public forum such as this.

LT 1951 just asked who he was with. Nothing more. You can guess what he meant but since I am not inside his head I will not pretend to know what his intentions were.

And I have to disagree with you... Brotherhood doesn't end at shift change...I might tell him he was an A** later on but only in private. In public short of Criminal behavior I would stick up for a brother On or off-duty! Just my personal view.

Just Two cents from a fireman.

Gill
    Firehouse.com Guest

I am disheartened with some of what I have read in this thread. Read all throughout this forum, and you continually read about the brotherhood of the fire service and how we are all brothers. Yet we resort to calling fellow brothers idiots. That is uncalled for. I agree with Fred. We need to support our brothers in the public eye (unless they've done something illegal of course). But a scolding, a** kicking, or whatever you feel is called for should be done in private with the firefighter(s) in question. Isn't that what brothers do for each other? Isn't that part of brotherhood--keeping each other in check?

Please don't misinterpret my comments as condoning these firmens' behavior. I believe what they did was wrong. But firing or banning them from the fire service is not the answer. As Fred said, we have all made mistakes. Did other fire department members shout for your removal from the service when you messed up? Did your actions really warrant banning you from the fire service? I tend to think not. This "holier-than-thou" attitude does nothing but chip away at the brotherhood. We all know we're not perfect and that we make mistakes. Yet when someone elses mistakes are made known, many of us are the first to put a negative label on them. Is this attitude any better than that of the four firemen in question?

detmichfire is doing what I think he should do. He's defending his brothers publicly. Never in his post did he say he agreed with or condoned what his brothers did. But he has made known that he knows the firemen in question, and that there is more to them than the little bit we have been told. I see where he is coming from and I don't feel he is out of line by feeling offended. He, as many members of the Detroit Fire Department have a deep sense of brotherhood with their fellow firemen. So deep that when someone from the outside insults any of them, the others feel the effects also. I know I would feel the same way. There is nothing wrong with feeling that way and standing in defense of your brothers.

Oh by the way BucksEng91, I am what you refer to as a "super trooper paid guy", but I prefer paid or career fireman. Super trooper denotes that I'm better than others. Think what you want, for whatever reasons, but please don't resort to name-calling.

------------------
    I LOVE THIS JOB!

FLAME5
    Firehouse.com Guest

DOG 4035,
    YEP, I SAID IT AND STAND BY IT. A PERSON(S) WHO ARE ON OR OFF DUTY DEGRADES HIS DEPT. AND CITY FOR THE PURPOSE OF DEGRADING ONE OF THE MANY PEOPLE WHO PAY THEIR SALARY!
    THEY MUST NOT APPRECIATE THEIR JOB MUCH.
    NOW OTHER POSTS MENTION "BROTHERHOOD" THINKING OF OF THE MEANING TWO IMPORTANT WORDS COME TO MIND "RESPECT"
    AND "PROFESSIONALISM" THESE GUYS SHOWED NONE.IF YOU WANT TO BE A DRUNK *** DO IT IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME!
    NOW I CAN UNDERSTAND BEING MAD OF THE DEPT. BASHING IF I DID I AM REALLY SORRY.
    BUT THEIR IS NO NEED FOR DROPING A MAN TO MAN CHALLANGE (AGAIN THE QUESTION OF PROFESSIONALISM COMES TO MIND)SOUNDS A LITTLE CHILDISH ASWELL.
    FINALLY, I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I WOULD PASS UP A JOB AT THE D.F.D. BECAUSE I LOVE MY JOB DOWN HERE. BESIDES IT'S TO DAMN COLD UP THEIR

RESPECT ABOVE EVERYTHING!

vollieff
    Firehouse.com Guest

Let me first say hello to everyone. I've been reading and not posting for a while, just haven't had the time.Now on subject at hand...
    I can't excuse the actions of "somw People ina fire service, but what I can't escuse is the fellow brother not going up to that women and saying" Mam I'm sorry for my brothers comments and I just ant you to know that we all have respect for you, sometimes emmotions can get the best of us" and offering a handshake. lets remmegber that we all are brothers( put down the paid and vollie stuff, the comment about the poster probly gettingterned down for a position, just remember some of us would have to take a big cut in pay to be a paid FF, me in one by alot of money). I have alot of respect for any firefighter, let's not criticise the actions of othere depts and try to HELP our brothers out when they need it, may they be drunk ( fact of life now and then) or dropping through a floor and needing a fast team. Remember we have to watch out for ALL of us in this day and age, Paid OR Vollie. I'm not condoning what they did by any means, but let's rememeber the one fact that binds us, we all do what we do for the satisfaction we all feel in some way sape or form. Guyshat are paid don't do it for the money, God knows the money isn't good, Vollies don't do it for the money either, and let us let it at that. Let's stick together as a whole and stop putting each other down, we have to be strong as a whole and make up for any problems we have AS A WHOLE.
    Thank you for your time.

A FELLOW FIREFIGHTER NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS THAN ANY OF YOU HERE

Truck F
    Firehouse.com Guest

Speaking from experience LODD is a hard thing.
    These guys dont deserve the beating everyone is laying on them!
    They were doing the best they could to get through a tough day. That was their way of dealing with it.
    Maybe the lady did deserve an apology, thats for her to decide even if she heard the comment.
    I know everyone in here has joked about people, that would make the fat joke look small in comparison.
    I cant believe people would want to see these guys loss their job, thats ridiculous.
    To Detroit Fire if you guys ever make it to Washington DC, I'll have a drink with you.

F52 Westside
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Well I have to put my 2 cents in.
    1st I think FFTrainer has the most nonemotional response about this and I believe he is right. There have been alot of good posts on this topic. I think SgtDave could have made his point with out the DFD's name, because this should make us all think about our dept's. and how some of our personnel act and what it shows the public.
    For those that think it shouldn't be about the dept., you are mistaken. When those guys put on the uniforms they brought the dept. into it. Their actions made it that more difficult on FireLt1951,Detroit Fire, and detmichfire and the rest of their 1300 members and us to show the public that they are a great fire dept. Those kinds of things can impact people longer than saving their lives or their house.
    The brotherhood and sisterhood thing (I am going to get beat up on this.) don't take it to far. In my book acting like that is outta' line, firefighters or not. I would follow any of you into a fire, but I would not condone that kind of attitude.

The opinions above are mine and mine only.

Eddie C.

iwood51
    Firehouse.com Guest

vollieff, do me/us all a favor. Right next to the submit reply button is a spell check button, please use it. I couldn't even get through the first third of your post. This is not meant as a personal attack, it would just make reading your posts much easier.

Jake295885
    Firehouse.com Guest

I have watched this post with growing amusement. I believe Sgt. Dave should be hunted down and properly delt with.

This has got to be a bogus story, because if sgt dave saw this behavior and didn't suggest to the brothers to lighten up and appoligize to the woman, he's part of the problem. To come to this forum and slamm the Brave Fireman from Detroit makes my stomach churn.

These guys take in more work in a week than Sgt Dud sees in a decade. I can tell by his post. I spent a week with about 25 guys from DFD in Nevada at a weapons of mass destruction class run by Uncle Sam for the real men who will be "1st in" when the sh%$ hits the fan. I found each and every one of them to be first class firemen, and wouldn't mind crawling down a tight hallway with any one of them.

They like many big city firemen are dealing with a disentigrating city, an incompetent administration, and an increasingly ungrateful customer.

I like my friend in the District of Columbia, would be glad to raise a glass with anyone of you men. Keep in mind there are a lot of wanna-bes in a venue like this

Stay low and stay safe........Jake

Jolly Roger
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

"Short of criminal behavior a fireman should always support his brothers", you say. Always? How about when they're publicly disgracing your department and your profession. It's one thing to "have each other's back" in a fire. It's quite another to make excuses for boorish, embarrasing and disrespectful behavior that shows firefighters in a bad light to the public. That should never be tolerated. The pride in our profession comes from the fact that we do hold ourselves to a higher standard, and that includes not standing for this kind of sh*t.
    Oh, I see, so it is ok for us to do our laundry in public? I think not. What the hell gives you the right to get on here and publicly hang the involved firefighters? I wasn't there, I don't know what happened. When things like that happen, then it needs to be handled inhouse. Departments have policies and proceedures. Let them handle it. Don't bring any more bad light on the D.F.D. or the fire service in general.

Jolly Roger

------------------
    Let's not let the honor, tradition, and pride of the fire service erode away.

The opposite of professional is amateur.

DOG 4035
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

BACK AFTER A 24 AND I SEE FLAME5 AT IT AGAIN....LIKE I SAID BEFORE...
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by FLAME5:
    I FEEL MORONS LIKE THESE SHOULD BE FIRED.
    MABEY THE DEPT. HAS A PROBLEM WITH MANAGEMENT AS WELL?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would have us belive you would take a persons LIVELIHOOD AWAY BECAUSE THEY MADE A MISTAKE...You may friend are way off base...YES THEY WHERE WRONG!!! BUT TO TAKE THERE JOB??? TAKE THERE JOB??? LOL
    STOP THE MADNESS NOW...WE ARE ALL BROTHERS...PLEASE REMEMBER THAT...I WATCH OUT FOR YOU. YOU WATCH OUT FOR ME...
    --------------------------------------------
    FLAME5 I would have e-mailed this to you direct but... OH YOU HAVE NO E-MAIL ADDRESS? FLAME5 I hope you don't speed in you car with your IAFF sticker, or jay walk with you FD T-shirt on, or make a mistake in life as these BROTHER FIREMEN DID...BECAUSE SOMEONE MIGHT WANT TO TAKE YOUR JOB...THESE GUY'S WHERE WRONG YES...TO FIRE THEM??????LOL

------------------
    STAY SAFE,STAY LOW

[This message has been edited by DOG 4035 (edited 02-01-2001).]

FLAME5
    Firehouse.com Guest

Lightbulb

SORRY MY E-MAIL IS USED ONLY FOR BUSSINESS/PERSONAL USES ONLY NOT FOR ANNOYMENT PURPOSES. YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH ON THIS FOURM.
    YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GET IT. YOU PROBABLY BELONG TO A DEPT. FULL OF DRUNKS. HONESTLY ASK YOURSELF WOULDN'T YOU BE ****ED AND WANTED THESE GUYS JOBS IF IT WERE YOUR MOTHER, WIFE , OR DAUGHTER MADE FUN OF IN A DISRESPECTFUL WAY? OF COURSE YOU WOULD!
    AGAIN I STAND WITH MY POST(S). FIRE DEPARTMENTS SHOULD NOT TOLERATE KNOWN DRUNKENESS IN OR OUT OF UNIFORM. BROTHERHOOD OR NOT PERIOD!
    "FIREFIGHTER FOR A ALCOHOL FREE FIRE SERVICE."

DOG 4035
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

FLAME5 AGAIN YOUR OFF BASE AND YOU JUST DON'T GET IT... WHAT WAS SAID IN ALL THESE POST WHERE...YES THEY WHERE WRONG. {WE AGREE}WE AS BROTHERS SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING THEN...THE BROTHERS MADE A MISTAKE. {WE AGREE}WE AS BROTHERS SHOULD HAVE STEPPED UP AND DID SOMETHING THEN...AND DON'T BRING IN THE DEPARTMENTS NAME {I THINK WE AGREE} WHAT IS SAID HERE,WHAT WE DO HERE,LET IT STAY HERE...
    TO FIRE THEM???TO TAKE A PERSONS JOB???...I BROTHER, STRONGLY DISAGREE!!!

Yes, I'm from a big DEPARTMENT. And BROTHER you can insult me all you want.I'm a big boy. And as far as my family goes, they know that sticks and stones thing. I'm on the job 16 years and in those years I learned early too, WATCH MY BROTHERS BACK.

P.S. THIS SITE HAS FREE E-MAIL SERVICE...

------------------
    STAY SAFE,STAY LOW

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread Information