Chris309
    Firehouse.com Guest

Arrow APB ON A PIERCE MIDMOUNT

ALL POINTS BULLETIN

Looking for information related to the location of a Pierce Midmount that was recently delivered or placed in service. One of few, perhaps the only, 95' Midmount towers Pierce has actually delivered. May have been a demo unit. Rumored to be in the Midwest portion of the country.

Any info or rumors regarding this truck will be very helpful. If you've heard of a department that has one of these, they probably have the only one, and most likely it was the first demo that Pierce produced.

------------------
    Chris
    Hillcrest FD

LEGAL INFO: Any and all views I've expressed above and on this site are not representative of my department. They are my personal opinions and views.

Rich F
    Firehouse.com Guest

Chris309,
    The first Pierce MidMount was delivered here in Madison, CT, I am looking at Greenwich, CT's midmount ladder right now in our parking lot waiting to have equipment mounted. We also placed another midmount in service in Danbury, CT and will be taking delivery of (2) more midmounts in the next couple of months. The (2) demo trucks to the best of my knowledge are still being used for demo purposes. If you would like more info. please let me know. Stay Safe.
    Rich F
    Firematic, CT

AntiG
    Firehouse.com Guest

Farmington, Connecticut will be taking delivery of one of these trucks in mid-spring 2001.

AntiG
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

Farmington has taken delivery of their Pierce Ladder Truck. It's located at 76 Main Street in Farmington Center.

TFDT31
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation

Hazardville Fire Dept.
    385 Hazard Ave
    Enfield, CT 06082
    (860)749-8344

Received 95' Pierce Midmount white over red color scheme...it is a straight truck company (no pump)

grc063
    Firehouse.com Guest

The City Of Passaic N.J. will be receiving their 95' Mid-Mount within the next 3 - 4 weeks. It is on a Dash chassis. The Tenafly N.J. FD also just ordered a 95' Mid-mount.
    Tenafly is located in Bergen County.

mnfireguy
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question

I belive that the demo was sold to Maplewood, Minnesota.

Thread Information