Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Ascope1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool Check out the New Screen Saver

Hey, guys just want to introduce myself as webmaster for Aerialscope. Thought I would get my feet wet by saying "Hi" to all and give a little background info. I am a little nervous about trying this, but here goes. I am the webmaster and an employee of Aerialscope. I thought that since you guys really seemed to like the first screen saver I would try the chat forum and see how it goes. I am opening myself wide open to your comments about the web site and Aerialscope in general, so please by gentle. I would like to know how you feel about the web site, the screen savers and of course the Aerialscope trucks. You may email me if you don't want to post. By the way there is a new screen saver at www.aerialscope.com Go to the action pages. Look forward to hearing from you, Mike.

FFShooty
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Excellant Site...nice screensavers. Thanks.

FIREFLY2420
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

THANKS ASCOPE1. GREAT SITE. JUST SAVED IT TO MY FAVORITES.

------------------
    ANDREW J. LAPRISE
    FF/MFR PAID-ON-CALL
    LYON TWP. , MICHIGAN

TowerLadders Forever
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Great job on the screensavers, I guess my name says it all, love your product. Keep up the good work.

Ascope1
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Thanks for the great response guys. I will be adding to the site from time to time. Starting with the new deliveries page. And the intro will be changed soon. Will keep the fire effect and ad some photo's.

Thanks again, Mike.

51Truck_K
    Firehouse.com Guest

Ascope, I have some great pictures of 'Scopes in action at multi-alarm jobs, how do i get them to you for potential use on future screensavers? I'm telling ya, these are good, they are from Yonkers, NY

RS225
    Firehouse.com Guest

intro was great, i really dig the tunes.

tell your people to give you a raise!

------------------
    ...fire fetish???......
    ...damn right!!!!

Thread Information