Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: post run survey

FC02
    Firehouse.com Guest

Question post run survey

Just curious. I once read about a dept that would send out a survey to a residence, after responding there, asking the resident to evaluate the response of the dept. Does your dept do this or do you know of any that does? Any info would be appreciated.

Lewiston2Capt
    Firehouse.com Guest

Thumbs up

Yes, My company sends out a survey to the residences we respond to. Part of it si as a fund raiser. The other part is to improve our responses. We made up a 5 question survey that allows people to rate us on a scale from 1 to 5. 5 being the best 1 being the worst.
    When we return from a response we put the Name and address of the response as well as the type of response (Amb or Fire). A letter stating the need for funding assistance, containing the survey, on company letterhead is then sent to the residence along with a self addressed stamped envelope. Response has been quite good.

The advantage to allowing teh crew to decide who the survey is sent to is people that have extremly distressing calls such as deaths arent sent the survey. No need to open old wounds.
    Email me if you have any questions. I may be able to forward a copy of the survey.

Thread Information