Hello there! I have over 30 Minitor II lowband pagers. They are on frequency 45.58, and have 3 tone filters: 1180.0 Hz., 992.0 Hz., and 1287.0 Hz. Keep in mind that these tone filters alone new from Motorola are $75 a piece! You are getting a tremendous value in this pager. They are both physically and internally sound, and the cases look very good. I will also include a genuine Motorola battery manufactured exclusively for the Minitor II, as well as your choice of a standard old style charger, standard new style charger, or an amplified charger. Prices are as followed:

1 Unit with battery and standard old style charger: $115.00

1 Unit with battery and standard new style charger: $125.00

1 Unit with battery and amplified charger: $185.00

Please remember that prices are slightly negotiable, and there are quantity discounts available. The above-mentioned price does not include shipping. You can add $10 to the above cost to cover my shipping and handling costs, and your pager will be shipped out United States Postal Service 2-3 Day Priority Mail, meaning that you will get these pagers immediately, not like the 8 or more days UPS ground takes. Remember, I only have limited quantities available, so please email me with how many you want. Thank you for your time, and Ill be waiting to fill your order.

Matthew Frank

------------------
Stay Safe Everyone!
Matthew Frank