ff21
    Firehouse.com Guest

Exclamation 2001 graduates new generation of ff

hello
    how many of you have a child or sibling that will graduate as the class of 2001
    are they intrested in the fire service

firefighter15_wv
    Firehouse.com Guest

I had practice gradutaion tonight, and my actual graduation is Sunday. I'm 18 now, but I have have been with my dept for about 3 years. Yes, I am interested in the fire service, I love it. As a matter of fact, I have 2 true loves in my life...firetrucks, and guitars. However, not many of my fellow classmates feel the same way....maybe that's a good thing.

Ford45
    Firehouse.com Guest

Talking

I am one of 8 seniors who are in the fire company that are graduating next monday. some are moving to go to college, but they are all going to join depts in that area. peace!

------------------
    Matt
    Newtown Fire Association
    Station 45

CV639
    Firehouse.com Guest

Cool

I graduated May 23rd as part of the class of 2001. There were 3 firefighers in my graduation class and two of us were already 18 since November, so we are very active. Alot of my classmates didn't or didn't want to understand why we do what we do but we survived it and I think are stronger for it.I ve been with my dept for 3 yrs now and I love doing it. I hope the interest continues @ my ex-school (hehe) and that all the members who recently joined stay on for a long while. Well I m out...

------------------
    My Opinions are mine and mine alone. They don't reflect my departments or anyone on my department's opinions.

Thread Information