pfr172
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy FDNY BROTHERS DEAD?

With the confirmed deaths of three of FDNY's bravest, please accept the condolences on behalf of the Plano fire department. And may they rest in peace. My prayers go out to the fallen firefighters in New York and wish the injured a speedy recovery.

[This message has been edited by pfr172 (edited 06-17-2001).]

Dalmatian90
    Firehouse.com Guest

It doesn't sound good, since bystanders are reporting seeing CPR in progress. But there won't be any official word until the families are notified, I'm sure.

Our collective prayers go out to them.

Matt

51Truck_K
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry

Recieving reports via IncidentPage.net that one of the injured FDNY Brothers has died of his injuries. God rest his(her) soul.

------------------
    FTM - PTB

FitzBFDT2
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Three of FDNY's Bravest are dead on Father's Day. www.nyfd.com has it posted and particulars will follow.

------------------
    Kevin M. Fitzhenry, fire@bayonnenj.org
    Firefighter, Ladder Co. 3 City of Bayonne (NJ) FD
    www.bayonnenj.org/fire/

Captain Gonzo
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of the memmbership of Local 1714 and the Marlborough Fire Department, please accept our condolences on the passing of three of our fellow firefighters from the FDNY.

May their sacrifice never be forgotten...

[This message has been edited by Captain Gonzo (edited 06-17-2001).]

mfgentili
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

It's another sad night for the nation's fire service as we again mourn the loss of more of our members. Our thoughts are with the brothers from New York.

Mike Gentili
    Local 841
    I.A.F.F.

firedude3815
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

My thoughts and prayers are with the families and co-workers of the fallen firefighters. It deeply saddens me that 3 families will now have to deal with losing a family member to a tragedy. And as all of us know, we feel a similiar loss when a brother or sister firefighter is killed. To the injured, may you have a speedy recovery.

[This message has been edited by firedude3815 (edited 06-17-2001).]

daysleeper47
    Firehouse.com Guest

My thoughts and prayers go out to them...it truly is a sad night.

------------------
    Joe
    Daysleeper47
    "When the bell goes ding-ding, its time to get on the woo-woo."
    "Dusting desire - starting to learn. Walking through fire with out a burn..."
    Youngstown Fire Department

mark440
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Prayers and thoughts are with the Brothers and Sisters of the FDNY from Utah tonight.

Stay safe,

Mark

------------------
    If in doubt - Call us out

nsfdjr
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of Upstate NY, all our prayers and sympathy go to FDNY tonight, and the families of the three who lost their lives today. It is truly a sad night throughtout the nation.

------------------
    -Be Safe
    (The above comments do not reflect those of my department or other members)

First-Due
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

On behalf of Yarmouth Fire & Rescue L-2122 we send our condolences and prayers to the families and fellow brothers and sisters of FDNY. Once again we have to mourned the loss of Firefighters who made the supreme sacrafice.

Lewiston2Capt
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the firefighters of Lewiston Fire Company No. 2 we send our condolences to the family and co-workers of our fallen brothers. To those brothers injured God speed on your recovery.
    May we never forget our fallen brethren.

------------------
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Captain
    Lewiston Fire Co. No. 2

hctrouble25
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our prayers are with the families and fellow fire fighters of the FDNY today. They made the ultimate sacrifice to save others. God speed, and may they all rest in peace eternally.

ff21
    Firehouse.com Guest

Angry

to the firefighter of fdny and the families of the three fallen firefighters
    god bless and may god be with each and every one of you in the comeing months

does any one know what caused the explosion
    ????????????????????????????????????????????
    stay safe and have fun

CaptKup4
    Firehouse.com Guest

Condolences to the families from the Metro West FPD of St. Louis County. It is a grave loss to the entire world of firefighting family.

I had heard reports of stored propane tanks in the basement.

Capt Dave Kupfer
    Metro West FPD
    St. Louis County, MO

CAPTAINKAOS
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Our condolences to the families and the F.D.N.Y on the loss of 3 of New Yorks Bravest
    from the Cortlandville Fire Depatment in Upstate New York.

e53NSB
    Firehouse.com Guest

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims and also to the brothers of FDNY, IAFF Local 2271

Ford45
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

To the FDNY:
    from the officers and members of the Newtown Fire Association, we send our condolences. My thoughts and prayers to the families. Stay safe, everyone. Peace.

------------------
    Matt
    Newtown Fire Association
    Station 45

Engine 101
    Firehouse.com Guest

Even though we're 3,000 miles apart and don't see as many firs as FDNY does we're still a large family who is deeply saddend to hear 3 of it's brothers\sisters have lost there lives, And the members of Local 2415 send there condolences and ofer there prayers and pray god is with all those who knew them

E-101

safetyhappy
    Firehouse.com Guest

My condolences and prayers are with friends, co-workers, and families of the fallen firefighters and the others that were injured.

FireDocCJC
    Firehouse.com Guest

My condolences go out to all the families of the three members of FDNY who gave their lives in the line of duty. I memory of them I have added another page to my LODD website to memorialize them for all that they have given.
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/fallenheroes/fdny3.html

For the HOME Page for my LODD site here is the address.
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/fallenheroes/index.html

It is dedicated to all of those who have died in the LINE OF DUTY.

If you visit the site please sign the guest book and let me know what you think.

Thank You

------------------
    Keep your head below the smoke but in the game.
    ----------------------
    The opinions expressed here are my own and not that of my fire department or of the United States Military.

toneloc177
    Firehouse.com Guest

Unhappy

Kudos for you, firedocCJC. Nice tribute to the fallen bros. I was working in Rockaway queens (EMS) the day of the fire, and I hate to say that there will almost certainly be one or two more companies adding bunting to thier front approns, as it doesn't look good for a few ff's who are in critical cond. @ area hospitals. Please, keep them in your prayers, and be safe brothers (fellow volunteer FF's, and paid).

------------------

e-mailed always accepted
    @
    toneloc177@bronxems.com
    " " " @firehousemail.com
    " " " " @hotmail.com

joejoe33
    Firehouse.com Guest

On behalf of the Rowlett Texas Firefighters Association IAFF Local 3358 our prayers to our fallen FDNY brothers and their families.

caza_28
    Firehouse.com Guest

on behalf of the big piney marbelton fire dept. our thoughts and prayers out for all. we are all truley and deeply sorry.

Thread Information