IACOJ Agitator

Default Fire sends four to hospital, including 1 Firefighter

From WTNH, Channel 8 News...

(Stamford-WTNH, July 3, 2001 8:25 AM) _ Four people, including a firefighter, were taken to the hospital after an early morning fire today.

The fire started around 2:20 a.m. at a three story brick masonry building at 832 East Main St, dispatchers said.

Firefighters say a primary search shows everyone got out of the building, but they are still checking.

The fire has been knocked down, but crews are still on the scene mopping up.

The injured were taken to Stamford hospital. Details of the injuries are not yet available.

There is no word on the cause of the fire.
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Isn't Dalmation90 from those parts?
    It's only my opinion. I do not speak for any group or organization I belong to or associate with or people I know - especially my employer. If you like it, we can share it, you don't have to give me credit. If you don't, we are allowed to disagree too (but be ready to be challenged, you may be on to something I'm not). That's what makes America great!

IACOJ Agitator

No, he's from Brooklyn. That is in north-eastern CT. Stamford (home of the WWF, for those who care) is down in the "New York" area of CT. It is only 2 or 3 towns out of NY, along the shore.
    IACOJ Agitator

Yep, I'm from the opposite corner of the state, geographically and economically!

Although I kinda figure being in the poorest part of the richest state still isn't too bad.
    IACOJ Canine Officer
    20/50

IACOJ Agitator

I always found it amusing that Bridgeport was (don't think it still is) the poorest city in CT, and one of the poorest in the country, yet it bordered the richest city (Monroe) in the richest state.

It was a few years back I heard those stats, I am pretty sure they have changed since then.
    IACOJ Agitator

Thread Information